Trenavar and Prolactin

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
I will be doing a cycle involving trenavar dosed at 75/75/75/75 and want to know how to combat the prolactin associated side effects. 75mg isn't that high of a dosage imo, but the last thing I want is giant nipples, Srs. Would Prolactrone or Inhibit-P be enough, or should I grab some prami?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd have Prami just in case. Inhibit P worked for me on Trenavar.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Inhibit p worked well for me, no issues at all.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
What dosages did you both run the trenavar at? Also, which do you think is stronger between the Inhibit-P and Prolactrone?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yep, inhibit p should be plenty but as rascal14 said, it's always best to have a safety net just in case. Never wanna have to scramble if something goes wrong.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What dosages did you both run the trenavar at? Also, which do you think is stronger between the Inhibit-P and Prolactrone?
I've run it up over 100 (forget the actual dose... Might have even hit 120). I've ised both and noticed no difference. It seems price is really the only gap and not effectiveness from what I've seen myself and from others.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I ran it up to 135mg a day. Two caps of Inhibit P worked great. I only used one cap the first couple of weeks though.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
If you have estrogen in check then prolactin should be fine . You could use inhibit p but a good dose of arimistane may suffice .

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
^^^This. Get bloodwork done and base it from there

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have estrogen in check then prolactin should be fine . You could use inhibit p but a good dose of arimistane may suffice .
A third for this. OTC Prolactin control via L-Dopa is highly overstated in effectiveness, and necessity. Prolactin is a non-issue in a low estrogen environment.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the input, les see if we can get more, buuuuuuump.