Help with Glassware puchase

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Can someone help me choose which supplies I will need for my Olive Oil/ Superdrol conversion? Trying to get 100ml and 10mg per ml.

I have a pocket scale and disposable weigh boats on order but I don't know what kind of glassware to get. I saw on Lelemange that I can get a 4oz (approx 116ml) bottle with dropper but I think it's not marked which makes it hard.

What would be a good purchase for future usage?

Nutz

Nutz

Awards
for dosage pick up a syringe barrel and use it as an oral syringe.

ChemicalD

Have you seen my stapler???
Awards
50-100mL graduated cylinder. 150mL-200mL beakers.

Stirbars, stirplates. That will work for the rest of your conversions.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I guess to clarify. What are you guys storing your product in. What should I store my olive oil and SD mix in?

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Okay... So I found out a possible solution. I am ordering the 4oz (Aprrox 29ml to 1oz so this gives me 116ml) Boston round glass bottles from Lemelange.com and since the dropper that comes with the bottles does not have markings I found THESE and I will order some oral syringes. This way I can turn the bottles upside down and draw out. I ordered a sample pack with different sizes so I will let you guys know what fits the 4oz bottles.

I think I will order 4 of them to split up my 4g's. Will this be okay to store the powder in or will I still need the parafilm? I'm confused on why it's needed if you have a sealed screw top glass container.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Well my free samples came in today! I just need to order those jars from Lemelange but I keep procrastinating because I want to make sure I don't need anything else.

I took some pics, here they are.

Last edited:
JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
... I think I will order 4 of them to split up my 4g's. Will this be okay to store the powder in or will I still need the parafilm? I'm confused on why it's needed if you have a sealed screw top glass container?
Bump to this question as well.. Anyone?