Alpha 1 vs. Msten vs.Dimethazine, which one solo would you rather use for raw mass?

muscleless

Awards
We can all probably agree that the three ultimate mass compounds still legally available right now are Dimethazine, Alpha 1 and Methylstenbolone.

Though compounds like Super DMZ 2.0 and 3.0 stack these compounds, for all intents and purposes, either one solo is going produce mostly comparable gains to a dual or triple stack of them.

My question is this, which one solo is gonna pack on the most mass per cycle?

I'm torn between Alpha 1 and Msten. Lets hear your thoughts.

Superman_777

Awards
Our bodies react differently to different drugs, so you are probably going to find this one out for yourself. As you have probably heard before countless times if you have been a lurker or member across varying forums, dbol vs anadrol some respond better to one or another, varying side effects, glyco retention, mass, strength, etc etc. No different with these substances you listed. For me, I am not really sure as I usually stack them together, but if I were to guess I would say A1. I have run sdmz 2 and 3 and noticed better muscle fullness on 3 than 2, as well as strength. None of these increase sub q water retention or puff me up the slightest either, I am lean year round and my genetics are not prone to holding onto fat or water (unless its some very high levels of test,deca,dbol,)

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
From my experience, Alpha 1 put on the most mass. However, part of that mass was merely water. Msten produces more quality gains, in my opinion. But if size rather than body recomposition is your goal, go with Alpha 1.

frozenchoco

Awards
I'm interested in seeing what people have to say as I've been lurking trying to figure it out for myself. I've been torn between the Alpha 1 Max, M-sten or DMZ for my winter run. Not my first cycle but I would still like to run these compounds individually before I stack them. For what its worth I already have several bottles of A1M, Super DMZ 2, IML M-sten, and Super DMZ 3.

muscleless

Awards
I'm interested in seeing what people have to say as I've been lurking trying to figure it out for myself. I've been torn between the Alpha 1 Max, M-sten or DMZ for my winter run. Not my first cycle but I would still like to run these compounds individually before I stack them. For what its worth I already have several bottles of A1M, Super DMZ 2, IML M-sten, and Super DMZ 3.
I have used msten and dmz solo, and between the two, msten put on more mass, for me at least, and like the other guy said, more quality mass.

muscleless

Awards
Anyone know of any alpha 1/msten stacked products? No dimethazine?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I will be running DMZ solo for 6 weeks

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
I've stacked msten+dmz and msten and alpha. I'd say alpha for strength and msten for mass.