Cramps w/ Clen??

iron ogr

Awards
I've been experiencing really painful pumps (almost to the point of cramping) just with warm up sets while on Clen. Is this normal?? I'm coming off a 2 month layoff and taking it easy, but 2 sets of 15 reps damn near disables me. What's the deal?? Any advise is appreciated.

Thanks,
Ogr

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Well I don't think "pumps" is exactly what you mean....like you said...to the point of cramping. Cramps are a huge bitch with clen....with me at least. Just make sure you keep hydrated...I mean a lot of water all day...

You can also try taurine....but water os your best bet, but watch out becuase those cramps can be very painful...good luck bro

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
From what I understand , it is always recommended ot take Taurine at 3-5g ED along with 1-1.5g ED of Potassium. Taurine is a life saver for the cramps. I've used clen with no issues as long as I supplemented with the above two items.

Also, you aren't taking it right before a workout are you? That isn't the best idea either b/c it can also mess with your breathing.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
clen doesn't give pumps; just cramps... try taurine/potassium

iron ogr

Awards
Thanks guys, thats kind of what I expected it was. I take it in the morning, but workout around 5:00pm. This was my first time on Clen and I started taking some Potassium yesterday thinking it might be cramps.

:cool:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SalBrah Cycle Logs 3
yeegits Anabolics 13
Anabolics 2
Supplements 7
Anabolics 8