Super LGD (looking for advice)

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can someone recommend what I would need for a cycle of Primeval Super LGD.
-how much to take
-what else to take in addition to the Super LGD
-what to take after the Super LGD

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Can someone recommend what I would need for a cycle of Primeval Super LGD.
-how much to take
-what else to take in addition to the Super LGD
-what to take after the Super LGD
I believe that the bottle will say wich dosage to take. Maybe some anti.E if its like osta ppl tend to add anti.E and add cycle support just to be safe.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Starting at 3-4 mg then slowly ramping the dose up to 8-10mg would be the best way to dose it IMO. When I run it I do it for 8 weeks starting at 4mg then slowly bring it up to 8 mg.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So like I saw they have Super LGD, then the liver support, then eradicate as a pct. I would be taking liver support through, then eradicate after lgd is done or eradicate with the lgd?

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you take the anti estrogen throughout the cycle and for several weeks after?

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Start LGD at 5mg, bump up to 10mg if you want, run for 8 weeks. After use a SERM: Nolva or Clomid as a proper pct.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. So don't use the Eradicate from blackstone?

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Definitely run for 6 or more weeks
Full pct required, it will shut you down. Always have anti e on hand just in case. Liver protection is kind of over rated imo

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So is PCT=Eradicate?
Please dear god read that thread that I linked throughly before thinking about touching any sarm

S

sgtmonkeyz

Awards
please do some more research before you put anything into your body

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Asking this questions would constitute research... At some level. I obviously have not taken it yet... I have been asking fairly specific questions... If you do not have the answer then just pass on answering... I did read the thread, but I'm asking about specific products, hoping soneone has experience with them...

S

sgtmonkeyz

Awards
if you did your research you honestly wouldn't be asking these questions lol

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your right... I havebt looked yet. I came to this board, registered, downloaded the app, and asked you guys first... Never thought to google it yet. Thanks for all the help I know some attempted to help. Obviously nobody has the abswers to the questions I asked.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Dosage could be ran 4/4/4/8/8/8 or something similar to that. You don't need to add anything to it imo. Stack an otc pct product with serm of choice. Go research more now homie

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right so again... I'm asking very specifically on the blackstone labs products... Does their Eradicate equal PCT? Do you take it during or post cycle?

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Right so again... I'm asking very specifically on the blackstone labs products... Does their Eradicate equal PCT? Do you take it during or post cycle?
Eradicate has Arimistane in it, which is used for its AI effects in the body. Lgd does not aromatize, so you shouldn't need it. Sup3r Pct is good for a otc pct, don't forget to add a serm.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Read some logs on other LGD cycles. They state the PCT that will be used. And then read the guide that Yates wrote.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. How about the newtritional health care guy? Is he just over priced?

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cause he was saying no need to take anything but his lgd 4033... He said if you are getting high quality stuff like his it should reduce your test or cause estrogen issues...

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Cause he was saying no need to take anything but his lgd 4033... He said if you are getting high quality stuff like his it should reduce your test or cause estrogen issues...
Kinda got me confused...Lgd shouldn't aromatize into estrogen, so there should be no issues with that. You need a pct for anything hormonal, and although Lgd is a sarm, it is the most suppressive one there is, keeping in mind the fact that just ostarine alone shuts some people down harder than anticipated. All you should need is a serm with an otc pct, be aware that side effects can occur that are not listed.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks... I was confused too when I was watching video... Cause everything I read went against what he was saying... But he seems like he knows his ****

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Thanks... I was confused too when I was watching video... Cause everything I read went against what he was saying... But he seems like he knows his ****
A lot of people with jobs in the supplement industry don't know jack **** imo...People at my local supp shop will sell 8 week cycles of ph/ds containing 7 compounds, 4 of which being methylated, I saw an employee do this to a guy that didn't even lift lmao, not to mention they gave him no pct or cycle support supplements.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
I'm just stating what I know off the top of my head, I have never ran a sarm, you still need to do plenty of research to get a better understanding and be prepared to combat any possible sides.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, sounds serious... This guy was saying that SARMS in his opinion will totally replace AAS