Rad140 (Experiences?)

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Ok so Rad140 has my interest very much so. But I've read varying topics. I've seen comparisons to dbol, to low dose test, and being essentially useless.

My interest would be in a 4-5 week solo run and I'm curious to those who've ran it solo, what can I expect? I saw a poster saw he put on a solid 10lb in four weeks - yes?

Also interested in the sides. I know lethargy is very possible, but what about suppression? Anyone lose libido? Also it's renal toxic - to what degree?

I guess overall I'd prefer a comparison in terms of gains and sides (e.i. gains similar to Epi, sides similar to Osta, etc)

Thank you, and again I'd really appreciate in depth solo run experiences

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My roommate is on his 3rd week of rad at 6mg.
He is shredding up fast but hasn't gained any weight.
I just started rad today and will let you know how my 4 weeks go

Superted

Superted

Awards
About to start Rad140 as well. On 20 mg of MK677 for past week and a half also.
Plan to run Rad at 6mg per day for 4 weeks. Correct dosage is hard to pin down but from what I can see it's VERY SUPPRESSIVE!
I have clomid for pct.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In...

Superted

Superted

Awards
Me? Start rad next week... Like Saturday also have Nolvadex for pct... Probably overkill. Major testosterone suppression but fsh and lh should be ok.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rad140 vs Yk11. Anyone know which is superior for fat loss?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rad140 vs Yk11. Anyone know which is superior for fat loss?
Have only read a little about YK, but it does sound pretty awesome in all aspects, fats and muscle gain. But from personal experience the RAD really hardened up my physique. Not sure on actual fat loss, as I was relatively lean when I started. But it also gave me the ability to eat damn near as much as I possibly could and only have a positive effect on body composition. 4500 cals and over 400g carbs day in and day out led to ZERO fat gain and only added to the fullness and hardness.

This was dosing 12-16mg/day and with a moderate dose of Test. But once I stopped the RAD and was only on Test (350/week), I definitely lost some of those great attributes.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subd

Superted

Superted

Awards
It's difficult to find a source/brand for yk11... Centurian labz is one but not sure of quality.

I like the sound of Rad140 in Dma378`s experience.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
I think it'll be sometime until yk is better available. Dma378 could u compare it to anything??

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it'll be sometime until yk is better available. Dma378 could u compare it to anything??
It actually stands alone I feel in comparison to any other oral I have ran. Prior to the RAD I have used Msten, DMZ twice, Epistane, Osta, and Tbol. Of those I would say it is closest to Msten, in the fact that it blew me up quick. But I didn't get a ton of aggression and strength from the RAD. Maybe a bit of an improved pump in the gym and a bit of vascularity. Really unlike anything I had ran though to be honest. After the 2 week mark it only allowed me to recomp and harden, no matter what kind of calories I threw at it. In that aspect the only other thing that did that for me was Tren Ace!!! But that of course came with a ton of other greatness as well :twisted:

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
It actually stands alone I feel in comparison to any other oral I have ran. Prior to the RAD I have used Msten, DMZ twice, Epistane, Osta, and Tbol. Of those I would say it is closest to Msten, in the fact that it blew me up quick. But I didn't get a ton of aggression and strength from the RAD. Maybe a bit of an improved pump in the gym and a bit of vascularity. Really unlike anything I had ran though to be honest. After the 2 week mark it only allowed me to recomp and harden, no matter what kind of calories I threw at it. In that aspect the only other thing that did that for me was Tren Ace!!! But that of course came with a ton of other greatness as well :twisted:
Awesome, thank you! I know you ran with test but would you have any guess what a good OTC t base would be? Derm? EpiA?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, thank you! I know you ran with test but would you have any guess what a good OTC t base would be? Derm? EpiA?
Dermacrine had done we well with high dose DMZ cycle. Not so much on the libido, maybe helped a little. But no lethargy at all.

How you thinking on running the RAD?

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Dermacrine had done we well with high dose DMZ cycle. Not so much on the libido, maybe helped a little. But no lethargy at all.

Solo 4, maybe 5 week run. 8mg then ramp it up as I see fit. Libido is my biggest concern. I can deal with lethargy alright, I have about 4 weeks EpiA left over, might throw in some viron. Any need for an AI?

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards

Solo 4, maybe 5 week run. 8mg then ramp it up as I see fit. Libido is my biggest concern. I can deal with lethargy alright, I have about 4 weeks EpiA left over, might throw in some viron. Any need for an AI?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not with those bases and RAD. (I wouldn't think)

4 Andro, yes.

Superted

Superted

Awards
Start rad tomorrow morning... What's the halflife of rad?
6mg in one dose should be ok I reckon.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't want to start a new thread so posting here. 4 days in to RAD + Cardarine. Running RAD @ 12mg ED and Cardarine @ 21mg ED.

Anyone have thoughts on dosing protocol. From what i've read and seen, i've been doing all 12mg of RAD pre bed to combat the blood sugar drop and lethargy. But after more thought i'm wondering if using 4mg pre meal may be more optimal? Wonder if it could almost act as a nutrient partitioner too. Appreciate any thoughts you guys have here.

CJNator

Awards
RAD I think is has 12hr half life and GW is 24 hr. They both partition nutrients and taking them at different times won't combat any side effects as long is its in your bloodstream. Also I've read too much GW is bad for muscle growth so if you feel all ache and your recovery isn't good drop the dose.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm using both solely for fat loss and i do not care about muscle loss or strength loss. 20mg of GW seems to be the sweet spot for fat loss so that's why that dose. I thought RAD was up to 18 hour half life, i may have read some poor data on that. I don't know if i agree about GW though, that's not something i've seen in the data, but i'll look in to it some more.

CJNator

Awards
You might be right about RAD but since you want fat loss I'd go for Ostarine and GW, less suppression and great for cutting.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You might be right about RAD but since you want fat loss I'd go for Ostarine and GW, less suppression and great for cutting.
Ya i've skimmed through that thread a bit plus i still have an account i use for journals. I've used Osta and it was great, but felt that i wanted to do something different this time. I've definitely been wondering if i should have done a different pairing. I'd consider adding Osta but i would think i'd see diminished results from the stack on the whole.

I'm going to start spreading out the doses today, going 1 cap of each pre meal. Or 2 caps each if i only do 2 meals. The two times i used Osta i felt that the most pronounced effect i saw was nutrient partitioning.

CJNator

Awards
Besides RAD, there is no need to spread out the caps. The partitioning of nutrients happens all days, let us know how it goes.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't want to start a new thread so posting here. 4 days in to RAD + Cardarine. Running RAD @ 12mg ED and Cardarine @ 21mg ED.

Anyone have thoughts on dosing protocol. From what i've read and seen, i've been doing all 12mg of RAD pre bed to combat the blood sugar drop and lethargy. But after more thought i'm wondering if using 4mg pre meal may be more optimal? Wonder if it could almost act as a nutrient partitioner too. Appreciate any thoughts you guys have here.
I'm fasted when I take my first dose of rad,osta, & cardarine at 530am, I train till 1030, take pre workout, still fasted, workout for an hour, then have post workout shake at 12.

Haven't noticed any issues with low blood sugar. Maybe some shakiness a couple days after 30-40min into workout, but feeling really good.

Also started 4-ad rde from ams I have

Fasting 15-17hrs each day

I take my second cap of each post workout shake.
Down from 190 to 185, trying to get to 175ish

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've read in a couple spots around the Web that people think rad140 is renal toxic. But I can't find anything on the Web to back it up. Can anyone bring some clarity to this?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My dumps while on cycle support smell renal toxic fo sho

thatguy1234

thatguy1234

Banned
Awards
I've read in a couple spots around the Web that people think rad140 is renal toxic. But I can't find anything on the Web to back it up. Can anyone bring some clarity to this?
you got a link?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just googled rad140 then put renal behind it and searched then I did it again with kidney behind it

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Careful, you might get labeled a Google ninja cause you know how to research
Lol. But from the looks of my post, definitely not a punctuation ninja.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RAD I think is has 12hr half life and GW is 24 hr. They both partition nutrients and taking them at different times won't combat any side effects as long is its in your bloodstream. Also I've read too much GW is bad for muscle growth so if you feel all ache and your recovery isn't good drop the dose.
RAD has 48 hours halflife. So actually it does not matter when you dose it

RED Bull 86

Awards
Guys does anyone have blood test results and experience with RAD 140 on a solo run. Rad 140 only not with a TRT Test dose or MK677 or GW just RAD. In the pub med study were those n monkeys gained 10% LBM in 28 days they show their Pre and post bloods from Page 98 and Testosterone was suppressed 50-60%. Has anyone experienced this and have bloods to back it up after let's say a 6/8week RAD solo?

We just got this on the Black Market through a Reputable Underground Pharmaceutical Company known for high quality research chemicals and oral AAS so I am interested in RAD and later GW501516 but let's focus on RAD firsts. Any advice and links would be appreciated.

attoboy

Awards
Just saw your question about RAD-140

Just ran what you asked: 28 days RAD-140, 10mg per day.
Not solo, but in terms of androgens, effectively solo.

Also ran MK-677, GW501516, SR-9009.
(GW and SR... later research makes me think their not a big deal.)

Anyway - YES, 40% drop in testosterone. 10.2 nmol/L (ref range: 11.5-32.0).
Previously was 17.1. Was 22.6 before that.
PSA is also low.

On the interesting side, gained 3 kg in the 4 weeks -- 0.75 kg per week.
NOTE - previous 16 weeks produced 2 kg increase -- 0.13 kg per week.
Was exact same program: diet (I calorie count) and weight training.

Had DEXA and blood work at end of 4 weeks.
If interested -- Male, 35, 78kg, 14% BF.

Doing a cut now - stopped RAD, continued others.

Sooo, supposing I didn't anticipate the low T.... :knockedout:

After trolling/mocking/pity - any suggestions on what to do now?
---
Edit: Bought Enclomiphene, will run for 4 weeks.

Last edited:

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Search for a PCT guide. Hope you have a SERM on hand because one should always follow the no SERM no cycle approach.
Just take Cholmid 50/50/25/25or Tamox 20/20/10/10 to be safe.
Add in Exemestane for the last two weeks and continue for another two weeks if you are estrogen sensitive.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
I liked it. BUT I ran a brand with 30mg/cap and I don't know if it was legit att all. It was certainly underdosed however.

Effects were what they were supposed to. A little little little very little more strength. More endurance. Strong recomp effect.
Lethargy seemed to get into effect the last week.

I used Epiandrosterone with it and on Rad my Acne was significantly reduced.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When a product has a single ingredient and states that 30mg per dose. I wonder with Rad 140.

It's underdosed at 30!? Stay away. It's not the only ingredient or poor quality raw.

I would rather make it myself and have a coa of the raw. Like with MK from NP.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 1
2manyprojects Anabolics 7
Supplement Auction 6
Anabolics 19
Anabolics 3