Anybody hereryn six weeks of Super DMZ?

muscleless

Awards
Excuse the typo in the title, i sent it before i noticed.

I've got one full bottle of Blackstone Super DMZ 2.0, and one half bottle of IML 3.0 from a cycle i cut short. This makes enough for a six week cycle.

I was gonna run it regular dose all the way through, with the 3.0 last. So:

Dimethazine weeks 1-6
Methylstenbolone weeks 1-6
Alpha 1 weeks 5-6
Clomid weeks 6-12: 70/70/70/35/35/35
Aegis TUDCA all the way through, and
Ar1macare Pro Cycle Support weeks 3-6

My one question with this is, what kind of gains can i expect with six weeks of this? I've heard of gaining 15lbs off of 4 weeks, i usually gain about 10 in 4.

Other supps will be:
Modern BCAA intra work out
Animal Pak
Universal Torrent post work out
Supplemental glutamine
Ass loads of meat and pasta.

Let me know what you think

whey2buff

Awards
Throw in some test e for 12 weeks and bam sick run!

muscleless

Awards
Oh yeah thats right, i dont have a source for test e, i also had 4-Andro for the whole run as a test base. Think this will suffice? I know its not gonna be as potent.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not a fan of that long of a stacked methyl cycle, personally. Plenty of guys have done that though or similar. If you do I suggest no less than 1000 mg TUDCA, and preloading a cycle support for 2 weeks prior to the cycle. I suggest a test base as well.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
No one has a crystal ball. How many cals above maintenance are you consuming?

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Oh yeah thats right, i dont have a source for test e, i also had 4-Andro for the whole run as a test base. Think this will suffice? I know its not gonna be as potent.
4 Andro at 300-500mg would suffice. Bump up the dosage if you feel lethargic.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Wow that run makes my past 3 look like girl scout cookies

muscleless

Awards
No one has a crystal ball. How many cals above maintenance are you consuming?
Well I was 180 on the dime when i weighed myself this morning, i aim for 3000 per day, I'll be shooting for about 3600-3750.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Well I was 180 on the dime when i weighed myself this morning, i aim for 3000 per day, I'll be shooting for about 3600-3750.
As long as your diet stays in check, you'll probably put on 12-15 pounds with some of it being water retention.

muscleless

Awards
I was thinking the same thing, these methyls are nothing to throw around lightly. Provably order another bottle of aegis, i have a bunch of random separate things for heart and liver health... fish oil, celery seed and hawthorne berries, polycosinol, more tudca, milk thistle, nac. I was even considering taking clomid for a week or two prior just cause shutdown sucks when it doesnt bounce back right away.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I was thinking the same thing, these methyls are nothing to throw around lightly. Provably order another bottle of aegis, i have a bunch of random separate things for heart and liver health... fish oil, celery seed and hawthorne berries, polycosinol, more tudca, milk thistle, nac. I was even considering taking clomid for a week or two prior just cause shutdown sucks when it doesnt bounce back right away.
Save the Clomid for PCT. HCG could be run on cycle if you're that concerned.

muscleless

Awards
This makes no sense. I don't know about 4-Andro for a "test base" for this. Good luck. By the way, how tall are you at 180 pounds?. Age? Hopefully you don't get sick. After running the DMZ and Msten for 6 weeks adding the alpha-1, this just doesn't seem right. Like if your health wasn't already taking a beating, why not put another nail in the coffin. If you really want to do it though, go ahead. Not gonna try and talk you out of it.

5'9". 25 years old. What do you expect me to do, set up a lab and extract the alpha-1 caplet by caplet?

How is this not a perfect cycle? I've seen plenty of people run 4-andro as a test base.

Ar1macare has more then enough cycle support for heart, kidney, and prostate health. Plus it has tudca, and in addition to the tudca from aegis, i doubt liver values will even be modestly affected.

I've seen people run clomid pre cycle to make sure their natural output is optimal before cycle. Just because its not a common practice doesnt mean its totally bogus. Plus i said i was thinking about it, if anything just for experimentation. No need to be a sarcastic *******.

muscleless

Awards
By the way, what happened with this?,
I have learned from my mistakes. My testosterone is leveled and has been. My wife is currently pregnant. My endo checked sperm count and it wasnt low at all. Perhaps i overreacted. Also, yes, i ran the cycles like an idiot before but have definitely made mistakes and learned a **** ton from that.

muscleless

Awards
Also to go through my history just to find dirt on me leads me to believe that you only commented on this post to scorn me for something you dont believe in. So get off my thread and mind your own damn business.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Excuse the typo in the title, i sent it before i noticed.

I've got one full bottle of Blackstone Super DMZ 2.0, and one half bottle of IML 3.0 from a cycle i cut short. This makes enough for a six week cycle.

I was gonna run it regular dose all the way through, with the 3.0 last. So:

Dimethazine weeks 1-6
Methylstenbolone weeks 1-6
Alpha 1 weeks 5-6
Clomid weeks 6-12: 70/70/70/35/35/35
Aegis TUDCA all the way through, and
Ar1macare Pro Cycle Support weeks 3-6

My one question with this is, what kind of gains can i expect with six weeks of this? I've heard of gaining 15lbs off of 4 weeks, i usually gain about 10 in 4.

Other supps will be:
Modern BCAA intra work out
Animal Pak
Universal Torrent post work out
Supplemental glutamine
Ass loads of meat and pasta.

Let me know what you think
Op keep the dmz and msten ditch the alpha 1 . From my 17 yrs doing this , my honest opinion is keep it simple. You got this one in the bag but leave out the a1

muscleless

Awards
It would only be a four week cycle then. The 3.0 is dmz, msten and alpha 1, the 2.0 is just dmz and msten. You see, I'm trying to figure out what to do with a two week supply of 3.0.

muscleless

Awards
I suppose i could just run two separate 3 week cycles.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
It would only be a four week cycle then. The 3.0 is dmz, msten and alpha 1, the 2.0is just dmz and msten. You see, I'm trying to figure oit what to do with a two week supply of 3.0.
I see what your saying . I thought it was a1m . Which takes 2 weeks to kick in. Run it in the middle of the cycle alongside and taper down . Thats what i would do.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
It would only be a four week cycle then. The 3.0 is dmz, msten and alpha 1, the 2.0is just dmz and msten. You see, I'm trying to figure oit what to do with a two week supply of 3.0.
I'd run the 3.0 1/1/1/1 along with your 2.0.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Run msten first then dmz u can pull a solid 8 weeker safely off that for max gainz

muscleless

Awards
Both your guys ideas sound good too, either the middle two weeks or just low dise alongside all the weeks.

muscleless

Awards
I have a full month supply of dmz 2.0 and two weeks of 3.0. All the compounds are mixed, lol i cant separate them. I'm thinking whatever i do the alpha 1 is just gonna get wasted regardless

3.0 = dmz,msten, alpha 1 all in one cap
2.0 = just dmz and msten, all in one cap.

Though i definitely will just be doing solo dmz for whatever i cycle after this run.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Both your guys ideas sound good too, either the middle two weeks or just low dise alongside all the weeks.
Depending on your cycle history and quality of the products you can make some kick ass keepable gainz if all ya shyts in order diet exercise and supplement timing.
If you haven't ran many or have taken a generous amount of time off, split em up and go 8 weeks you'll thank me later

muscleless

Awards
Depending on your cycle history and quality of the products you can make some kick ass keepable ga
inz if all ya shyts in order diet exercise and supplement timing.
If you haven't ran many or have taken a generous amount of time off, split em up and go 8 weeks you'll thank me later
I've ran several, although this will be like my third proper cycle, i was an uninformed idiot when i first started but i have definitely learned a lot and am heading people advice now.

Four weeks would probably be optimal though, that way i wont be screwing my liver and shutdown won't be as bad.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I've ran several, although this will be like my third proper cycle, i was an uninformed idiot when i first started but i have definitely learned a lot and am heading people advice now.

Four weeks would probably be optimal though, that way i wont be screwing my liver and shutdown won't be as bad.
What were your first two cycles?

muscleless

Awards
I had run 1-andro, halotest, epistane, and trenavar prior to gaining a brain. On the brightside i always used good cycle support.

Proper cycles i have ran super dmz 3.0 twice, and one havoc/epistane. With all i used clomid post cycle. I used clomid and nolva with the epistane. For estrogen/gyno prevention i used either pes erase or ralox. Always worked fine for me.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I had run 1-andro, halotest, epistane, and trenavar prior to gaining a brain. On the brightside i always used good cycle support.

Proper cycles i have ran super dmz 3.0 twice, and one havoc/epistane. With all i used clomid post cycle. I used clomid and nolva with the epistane. For estrogen/gyno prevention i used either pes erase or ralox. Always worked fine for me.
I know guys that low dose clomid eod on cycle and have 0 issues.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
But people will say no dont do that . Always ask if they did it too.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Interesting, just for estrogen sides?
Do not do it with 19nors aka deca .
It works on ph ds that dont convert or have a low rate . Its supposed to keep your natty test flowing for max gainz . These guys have been doing it along with hcg for years.

muscleless

Awards
Do not do it with 19nors aka deca .
It works on ph ds that dont convert or have a low rate . Its supposed to keep your natty test flowing for max gainz . These guys have been doing it along with hcg for years.
I can see that. Might be a good idea to try. I know alot of prohormone elitists will blow an aorta at the idea.

But i mean, it makes sense especially with people who have had bad shutdown in the past. Cause if your body detects test or whatever acts like test, it shuts down test production, but if the clomid is simultaneously stimulating FSH/LH, telling the body to continue producing, i dont see why it wouldn't, at least even a little bit.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I can see that. Might be a good idea to try. I know alot of prohormone elitists will blow an aorta at the idea.

But i mean, it makes sense especially with people who have had bad shutdown in the past. Cause if your body detects test or whatever acts like test, it shuts down test production, but if the clomid is simultaneously stimulating FSH/LH, telling the body to continue producing, i dont see why it wouldn't, at least even a little bit.
When people ask my test base . I say my BALLS of course they lol @ me but oh well haha

muscleless

Awards
When people ask my test base . I say my BALLS of course they lol @ me but oh well haha
Honestly clomid is incredible. Why its not used as other things besides pct is beyond me. I mean after four improper cycles and reaching near total shutdown, people told me i was hopeless and i would be on trt my whole life and never have kids, even the doctor told me that. Well my levels are well into the 700 range, as of last month, and my wife is three months pregnant. Thats two cycles after near total shutdown.

You know what helped me? Clomid and clomid alone. I think it would work wonders on cycle too. Theres so many off the books usage for things that the hardcore blood thirsty juicers who refuse to do anything but stay strict book would go insane over.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Honestly clomid is incredible. Why its not used as other things besides pct is beyond me. I mean after four improper cycles and reaching near total shutdown, people told me i was hopeless and i would be on trt my whole life and never have kids, even the doctor told me that. Well my levels are well into the 700 range, as of last month, and my wife is three months pregnant. Thats two cycles after near total shutdown.

You know what helped me? Clomid and clomid alone. I think it would work wonders on cycle too. Theres so many off the books usage for things that the hardcore blood thirsty juicers who refuse to do anything but stay strict book would go insane over.
How long were you on and at what doses ? Was it Clomiphene Citrate?

muscleless

Awards
Pharma clomiphene citrate, brand name was serophene. I was on for three months, six months after my first blood result showing the ridiculous shutdown(47ng/dl). Was put on 100mg per day by a different doctor for three months, and this was after my insurance kicked back in, so three months after the bloodtest. Post clomid i was at 365ng\dl. That was like two years ago. Now, one month ago, a month after two cycles, i was tested and am at 726.

muscleless

Awards
I didnt cycle after the clomid run for about a year and a half. I have a good doctor now, who has monitored it for me, though now i have to use research chems, but it all has worked.

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
I ran all 3 of these compounds before. In your situation I would go with 3.0 at 1 cap for 4 weeks and 2.0 at 1 cap weeks 1-4 then 2 caps weeks 5+6

muscleless

Awards
I ran all 3 of these compounds before. In your situation I would go with 3.0 at 1 cap for 4 weeks and 2.0 at 1 cap weeks 1-4 then 2 caps weeks 5+6
Hmm. Msten has a half life of 8 hours and dimethazine 16 hours. I feel like one cap a day wouldnt be enough.

muscleless

Awards
Wait sorry, i misunderstood, actually that sounds like a good plan!

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
That's short, but I dosed it at 20 once a day in the am and it worked. I'd still stick with the plan I said earlier given my man's situation

kristinapls

Awards
Looks good op. You gonna do a log?
I'm running a similar cycle to yours pretty soon but it's a bit watered down.

Super dmz 3.0 2 caps/day for 4 weeks
330mg 4-andro ed
Ar1macare throughout cycle
500mg tudca

Nolva 20/20/10/10 for pct

Excited to see how it goes for you!

muscleless

Awards
Looks good op. You gonna do a log?
I'm running a similar cycle to yours pretty soon but it's a bit watered down.

Super dmz 3.0 2 caps/day for 4 weeks
330mg 4-andro ed
Ar1macare throughout cycle
500mg tudca

Nolva 20/20/10/10 for pct

Excited to see how it goes for you!
Yes, i will do a log (it will be my first log). I am just waiting on my clomid. Wont start until i have it in hand.

Taking the changes this thread has brought to my consideration, my cycle will be as follows:

Pre Cycle:
Preload basic cycle support supps two weeks prior, which i am already doing.
Fish Oil, 1200mg x2 daily (will continue on cycle, post cycle and every day onward)
Hawthorne Berry (dont have the dosage on hand)
Milk Thistle
NAC
Tudca 248mg per day (aegisis dosage weird)

On cycle:
Super DMZ 2.0 1/1/1/1/2/2
Super DMZ 3.0 1/1/1/1 (this is caps amount)
AMS 4-Andro RDe weeks 1-2
IML Super 4-Andro weeks 3-6
ArimacarePro (includes 200mg tudca) weeks 3-6
Aegis Tudca weeks 1-8
So as far as the ever important tudca goes, first two weeks I will be taking
498mg per day, and last four weeks at 748mg per day.

Post Cycle:
Clomid 70/70/70/35/35/35
Tudca 248 all six pct weeks
Basic support supps
DAA

My supplement arsenal:

I don't like going overboard with supps but...

Modern BCAA Intra
Universal Torrent Post Workout (both these two contain high amounts of leucine and leucine is god)
A ten lb bag of universal real gains
Two mostly full leftover tubs of MHP Up Your Mass
Basic Bulk Glutamine (its dirt cheap, why not)
Isatori Biogro (also dirt cheap nowadays)
MetRX Creatine Blast (saved for pct)
No preworkout or stims.
Lecheek PumpX (no stims)
3700-4000 Cals per day, four meals. Lots of Fairlife milk.
I would upload progress pics but i dont share my cycling with anyone and have identifiable tattoos.

Did I mention I'll be lifting weights as well? Haha

muscleless

Awards
Also, I will be selling a kidney (after cycle of course) to pay for all this. Just kidding. But really this cycle is getting expensive as **** haha

muscleless

Awards
Kristinapls, hows nolva work for you? I know its like the only full alternative pct to use, i used it once but got awful headaches and dizzy.

kristinapls

Awards
Kristinapls, hows nolva work for you? I know its like the only full alternative pct to use, i used it once but got awful headaches and dizzy.
pretty damn good. on the second day my balls hurt like crazy (supposedly a good sign bc it means testes are restarting) but no other sides after that. i had 20/20/10/10 planned after an 8 week run of 1+4 ad but after only two weeks of 20/20 i felt like i'm back to 100%.
i've never had any estrogen sides before, but just in case i still keep exemestane on hand.

oh also i forgot to mention, i'll also be running ghar1ne alongside dmz and potentially throughout pct.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yes, i will do a log (it will be my first log). I am just waiting on my clomid. Wont start until i have it in hand.

Taking the changes this thread has brought to my consideration, my cycle will be as follows:

Pre Cycle:
Preload basic cycle support supps two weeks prior, which i am already doing.
Fish Oil, 1200mg x2 daily (will continue on cycle, post cycle and every day onward)
Hawthorne Berry (dont have the dosage on hand)
Milk Thistle
NAC
Tudca 248mg per day (aegisis dosage weird)

On cycle:
Super DMZ 2.0 1/1/1/1/2/2
Super DMZ 3.0 1/1/1/1 (this is caps amount)
AMS 4-Andro RDe weeks 1-2
IML Super 4-Andro weeks 3-6
ArimacarePro (includes 200mg tudca) weeks 3-6
Aegis Tudca weeks 1-8
So as far as the ever important tudca goes, first two weeks I will be taking
498mg per day, and last four weeks at 748mg per day.

Post Cycle:
Clomid 70/70/70/35/35/35
Tudca 248 all six pct weeks
Basic support supps
DAA

My supplement arsenal:

I don't like going overboard with supps but...

Modern BCAA Intra
Universal Torrent Post Workout (both these two contain high amounts of leucine and leucine is god)
A ten lb bag of universal real gains
Two mostly full leftover tubs of MHP Up Your Mass
Basic Bulk Glutamine (its dirt cheap, why not)
Isatori Biogro (also dirt cheap nowadays)
MetRX Creatine Blast (saved for pct)
No preworkout or stims.
Lecheek PumpX (no stims)
3700-4000 Cals per day, four meals. Lots of Fairlife milk.
I would upload progress pics but i dont share my cycling with anyone and have identifiable tattoos.

Did I mention I'll be lifting weights as well? Haha
First time with liquid clomid ?