Ep1c unleashed dosing question

Kool4445

Kool4445

Awards
Been using ep1c unleashed for about 6 weeks now and notice my endurance and body temp increases but the pump has gotten weaker. Has any tested using more than 2 caps?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been using ep1c unleashed for about 6 weeks now and notice my endurance and body temp increases but the pump has gotten weaker. Has any tested using more than 2 caps?
You can go up in dose but just be aware that epic can drop your blood pressure. Add some hydro3 in your pwo stack if you want to get your pump on.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anything else changed recently? Any additional supplements? Also, you can bump but I don't know necessary it is. Were you just running an 8 week cycle?

(Just a heads up-This can go in the supplement section)

Kool4445

Kool4445

Awards
Has anything else changed recently? Any additional supplements? Also, you can bump but I don't know necessary it is. Were you just running an 8 week cycle?

(Just a heads up-This can go in the supplement section)
yea i planned just 8 weeks, but I'm loving the endurance so i might just stay on longer if possible. Additional supplements are just creatine mono,and various pw's, beta alanine, and MTS vasky.

-Can i move thread? not sure how to.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
yea i planned just 8 weeks, but I'm loving the endurance so i might just stay on longer if possible. Additional supplements are just creatine mono,and various pw's, beta alanine, and MTS vasky.

-Can i move thread? not sure how to.
While I cant say what to add with your PWO i can say that you can definitely run longer and I personally find 12 weeks on with a few off a nice benefit but as far as health is concerned there are currently no issues staying on it. No having said that in my personal opinion I think it should be cycled like everything thing else in a stack but EP1C Unleashed should always hold a spot no matter the goal at hand.