Need pct advice asap

zzagala10

zzagala10

Awards
S4 cycle coming to an end was recommended ol sup3r pct and clomid. Problem is I don't want to spend any more than I have to and am trying to avoid clomid because s4 is only slightly suppressive so was wondering if I can get away with taking just ol sup3r pct or if anyone new of anything better since trying to avoid clomid. I was also thinking of adding ol strength tabs to the mix to keep gainz going while off cycle. Any advice is much appreciated

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have to skip something then skip the super pct. Clomid is the only thing that should not be left out of your pct

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
First u got no clue how suppressive s4 was to you because everyone is different, osta is not supposed to be very suppressive and it shuts some ppl down harder then a full blown steroid cycle. 2nd you shouldn't have even bought the s4 never mind starting it without having already had your pct in your possition.

Now do what yates said and go stand in the corner.

SouthernNitro

SouthernNitro

Awards
Clomid can be harsh on the eyes.Problem are always reported with clomid,should go with aromasin or nolva.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clomid can be harsh on the eyes.Problem are always reported with clomid,should go with aromasin or nolva.
Aromasin in place of clomid? Come on man

SouthernNitro

SouthernNitro

Awards
Well IMO anything would be better than clomid,I try not to buy into the hype,but I have heard very bad things about clomid in general,while none of the same problems out of nolva or aromasin,not to mention clomid doesnt lower shbg levels like aromasin,along side some hcg aromasin would be great,A much better choice than clomid imo.I might be wrong,but thats just the way I would choose to go with it.Pct products are cheap and very easy to have in your hands within 2 days.No point in worrying about price or availability.

zzagala10

zzagala10

Awards
Thank you all iv read the negative things on clomid that's why I'm skeptical on taking it. Although I read sketchy stuff about s4 and I still took it and didn't have a pct on hand. Yea I like to live my life on the edge haha. But thanks all for the input I guess I'll just get clomid because my research time is limited due to today's my last day of cycle and I'm going on vacation the rest of the week hoping the bottle will be ready for me when I get back.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doesn't want to spend money on Clomid to keep gains, wants to spend money on Str3ngth to keep them.....hmmmmmm

Nothing keeps gains like test production getting back to normal ASAP. Period

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well IMO anything would be better than clomid,I try not to buy into the hype,but I have heard very bad things about clomid in general,while none of the same problems out of nolva or aromasin,not to mention clomid doesnt lower shbg levels like aromasin,along side some hcg aromasin would be great,A much better choice than clomid imo.I might be wrong,but thats just the way I would choose to go with it.Pct products are cheap and very easy to have in your hands within 2 days.No point in worrying about price or availability.
You are wrong.

zzagala10

zzagala10

Awards
Doesn't want to spend money on Clomid to keep gains, wants to spend money on Str3ngth to keep them.....hmmmmmm

Nothing keeps gains like test production getting back to normal ASAP. Period
I realize after doing a little research that sounds kind of dumb but like I said this is my first cycle of anything. Especially with all the mixed information its hard to get a straight answer. always tried to keep it natural until I broke my back last winter then just wanted to play catch up to where I was at before. I just ordered some clomid so I will be able to keep the gainz that I did get.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I realize after doing a little research that sounds kind of dumb but like I said this is my first cycle of anything. Especially with all the mixed information its hard to get a straight answer. always tried to keep it natural until I broke my back last winter then just wanted to play catch up to where I was at before. I just ordered some clomid so I will be able to keep the gainz that I did get.
Atta boy. :thumbsup:

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My pharm Clomid was half the price of my Super PCT.. Lol makes me feel a little stupid for even buying the Super PCT, but you can never be too cautious in recovery!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And if you don't dose your Clomid at outrageous dosages you won't have to worry about sides. The worst I had was the infamous emotional side effect where I started to tear up a little when bad guys died in action movies.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And if you don't dose your Clomid at outrageous dosages you won't have to worry about sides. The worst I had was the infamous emotional side effect where I started to tear up a little when bad guys died in action movies.
I had those same sides at 100mg but following the 50/50/25/25 dosing protocol I feel great

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you didn't cry when Jean Claude Van Damme died in Expendables 2?

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Not to derail the thread but can clomid and Nolva be used interchangeably as PCT? Does one have any distinct advantages over the other for a SARMs cycle?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Clomid is better for restarting HPTA function.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to derail the thread but can clomid and Nolva be used interchangeably as PCT? Does one have any distinct advantages over the other for a SARMs cycle?
As rascal14 said, clomid is better at restarting the hpta while nolva is better at blocking estrogen receptors specifically in breast tissue. I like nolva for on cycle gyno protection if necessary and clomid for pct.

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
As rascal14 said, clomid is better at restarting the hpta while nolva is better at blocking estrogen receptors specifically in breast tissue. I like nolva for on cycle gyno protection if necessary and clomid for pct.
Thanks! If using Nolva on cycle, is it only good for gyno prevention or does it prevent other estrogen related sides as well. I guess what I want to know is would you recommend Nolva or an AI on cycle? Because I thought the general consensus was an AI on cycle and Nolva and/or clomid for PCT.

zzagala10

zzagala10

Awards
I'm learning something new everyday since I joined anabolic minds

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks! If using Nolva on cycle, is it only good for gyno prevention or does it prevent other estrogen related sides as well. I guess what I want to know is would you recommend Nolva or an AI on cycle? Because I thought the general consensus was an AI on cycle and Nolva and/or clomid for PCT.
In most cases, you are correct. Sometimes it is not that simple. Let me use myself as an example. I love trest but it aromatizes into methyl estrogen and it makes my nips hurt pretty bad even with a large dose of exemestane. The amount of ai I need to control the negative sides of trest would literally crush my estrogen, then you have to worry about having too low of estrogen and all the fun sides associated with it ( low libido, sore joints, lethargy). By using nolva on cycle to block the estrogen receptors I can use a low dose of exemestane and completely control my estrogen sides without crushing my estrogen if that makes any sense.

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
In most cases, you are correct. Sometimes it is not that simple. Let me use myself as an example. I love trest but it aromatizes into methyl estrogen and it makes my nips hurt pretty bad even with a large dose of exemestane. The amount of ai I need to control the negative sides of trest would literally crush my estrogen, then you have to worry about having too low of estrogen and all the fun sides associated with it ( low libido, sore joints, lethargy). By using nolva on cycle to block the estrogen receptors I can use a low dose of exemestane and completely control my estrogen sides without crushing my estrogen if that makes any sense.
It does. Thanks a ton man! Looking to start my first cycle sometime soon and just trying to get all the info I can. Not to mention I just find all this stuff interesting.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Good info yates, ppl shy from on cycle nolve but it can be very useful