Superdrol vs Msten/Epi

maxmuscle23

Awards
Hey guys looking to do a cut/ recomp. Was thinking Msten/ Epi Msten at 15 for 40 days Epi at 30 for 40 days. Or superdrol at 15 up to 30 after a eek. Which would help with maintaining and gaining muscle as I lose fat?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems kind of excessive. Msten is very strong, as strong as Sdrol IMO but w/ less sides for most people.

Have sure to have a heavy PCT ready!

whey2buff

Awards
Do epi solo and keep that diet in check 45-60mgd for 6 weeks, get a serm

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys looking to do a cut/ recomp. Was thinking Msten/ Epi Msten at 15 for 40 days Epi at 30 for 40 days. Or superdrol at 15 up to 30 after a eek. Which would help with maintaining and gaining muscle as I lose fat?
SD can be used for many things, but probably best used as a bulker. EPI is the best prohormone for cutting and recomping by far. Msten is grey area, has a nice strength increase and can be used for cutting or bulking. Msten+EPI would be good for lean mass while possibly putting your body in position to lose some fat given your diet is in check.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SD can be used for many things, but probably best used as a bulker. EPI is the best prohormone for cutting and recomping by far. Msten is grey area, has a nice strength increase and can be used for cutting or bulking. Msten+EPI would be good for lean mass while possibly putting your body in position to lose some fat given your diet is in check.
I also like the idea of Epi/Msten together. Moderate doses of each with proper support and pct of course. But much potential for gains and strength here.

whey2buff

Awards
Why not test e and epi last 6 weeks?? Or kick start with sdrol

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
I also like the idea of Epi/Msten together. Moderate doses of each with proper support and pct of course. But much potential for gains and strength here.
I agree. I'm a support freak just like Dma378. So I think this is ok. I would try running Msten @ 20 mg and Epi @ 40 mg. Maybe run the Msten for 4 weeks and the Epi for 6-8 weeks, depending on sides of course. Have a good test base and anice PCT

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree. I'm a support freak just like Dma378. So I think this is ok. I would try running Msten @ 20 mg and Epi @ 40 mg. Maybe run the Msten for 4 weeks and the Epi for 6-8 weeks, depending on sides of course. Have a good test base and anice PCT
Nice set up

whey2buff

Awards
I agree with having excellent support supps with any cycle. I am sold on using test with any cycle, it will help.solidify gains

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with having excellent support supps with any cycle. I am sold on using test with any cycle, it will help.solidify gains
Me too, but that wasn't one of the options he put forth.

Not only solidify, but increase.

maxmuscle23

Awards
This is a completely different question, what do you guys think about D1methadrol? How's it compare to msten?

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Epistane is great alone..I gained 15.5lbs in 4 weeks, but I'd personally go with halodrol because you don't have the chance of rebound gyno.

maxmuscle23

Awards
Damn. Planning on stacking it with halo. Screw it I guess

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Imo. I would run it solo just to test it out. If you run it with Halo then you would not know what the pros and cons are of it.