Ostarine cycle right after s4?

zzagala10

zzagala10

Awards
I'm coming close to the end of my s4 and gw cycle 1 bottle of each. I think by the time there done It will have been a six week cycle around 75mg a day for s4. I'm also stacking a testbooster/estro blocker on top of this to help prevent suppression. Was wondering if I can hop on ostarine the day after I finish these bottles or should I run a pct then hop on or can I combine ostarine with my pct cycle? Note that I don't think I feel any suppression or any difference from my normal self. This is my first time doing anything gnarlier than a natty test booster and prework so my knowledge of these supplements is kind of on the smaller side even though Iv gone through a bunch of forms and tried to educate my self so with that in mind if I do need a pct what is one that I should take?

Thank you all for the help!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You cannot prevent suppression, save the test boosters for pct. Time on + pct = time off, I would follow this rule when using anything hormonal and definitely no osta or anything else that is suppressive in your pct. For a simple s4 cycle I would run clomid at 50/25/25 and OL super pct and you should be gtg.

zzagala10

zzagala10

Awards
thank you man much appreciated! So just to be clear and sorry for the ignorance I should wait 12 weeks after pct to start another cycle of sarms if my s4 cycle is 6 weeks and my pct cycle is 6 weeks?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
thank you man much appreciated! So just to be clear and sorry for the ignorance I should wait 12 weeks after pct to start another cycle of sarms if my s4 cycle is 6 weeks and my pct cycle is 6 weeks?
Correct. I think a 4 week pct will be plenty though

zzagala10

zzagala10

Awards
Sorry I have one more question. Whats a good brand that supplies clomid? and im sorry if this breaks the rules of the form or if your allowed to say but I tried googling and havnt found a specific supp company that pops up? Or im just a retard.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Most of the peptide companies that advertise on this website sell liquid clomid. I've never used liquid clomid but I think a lot of people rely on it so I'm sure it's ok as long as you shake it up before use.