Back Pumps On Injectables

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Right now I'm only on Test and Tren at 400mg each. A few weeks ago I was in Test and Tbol and I had back pumps which was expected. Even 8g of Taurine a day wouldn't work.

Fast forward to now and I'm still getting crippling back pumps when doing deadlifts, rack pulls, or squats.

I hardly ever see anyone complain of back pumps when only running injectables. This was also going on when I was just on Test, before adding in the Tren.

Why is this happening still ��  Any ideas on what to do?

hide83

Awards
What's your water intake like? Inadequate water can cause back pumps. You need a ton of it- especially on tren. I'd aim for 2 gallons a day.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I get 1.5-2 gallons a day. I've only been on Tren a week so far. The past couple of days I've been at 2 gallons a day.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro maybe you should have stuck to the SARMs Triple Stack from SARMS1. You'll never gain any muscle from anything else. And you should be using N 2 Guard as well. It cures back pumps and cancer.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Bro maybe you should have stuck to the SARMs Triple Stack from SARMS1. You'll never gain any muscle from anything else. And you should be using N 2 Guard as well. It cures back pumps and cancer.
You can't really think this would be better than stacking the full lineup of Muscle Tech products, can you?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Myself, I just stick with Prime Nutrition creatine, test boost, and sleep/GH. No need for anything else, I don't think any steroid could beat this stack.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You're totally right.. Just bought some N2Guard.. Just sending the payment has helped my back pumps tremendously!! This stuff is MAGIC.

Scoons33

Scoons33

Awards
  • Established
I can't tell if you guys are being serious... is Prime Nutrition good?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not srs right hur.

Clowning other forums. Kind of an inside joke with my buddy rascal. I know nothing of Prime Nutrition

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I can't tell if you guys are being serious... is Prime Nutrition good?
Lol. There is a ridiculous amount of sarcasm occurring in this thread right now.
No, I don't think Prime is quality at all. Used a couple of their supplements and literally no results or effects to speak of. Reminds me of Shredz tbh. At least it's cheaper than Shredz though.
Sorry to confuse you.

Scoons33

Scoons33

Awards
  • Established
Not srs right hur.

Clowning other forums. Kind of an inside joke with my buddy rascal. I know nothing of Prime Nutrition
haha- either way, I was not being serious. Thanks for the polite response tho!

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Well back pumps is probably the least you have to worry, permanent TRT could be a possibility. Looking at your log, it just seems pretty heavy for someones first pinning cycle.

If I ever pin for the first time, why not just run 300mg Test E standalone for 12 weeks and see how my LH and FSH recover. Always set yourself up for bigger and better future gains.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just kidding. I've ran two other oral cycles before and I just don't like to take things easy. I never have. TRT is pretty low on my concerns list. It's actually not that crazy for a first injectable cycle, people just **** themselves when they hear Tren.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
On a serious note, water retention can cause this or if your lower back muscles are small/weak in comparison to the rest of you maybe too much blood flow to that area. As long as its not pain and just a actual pump theres no problem other then trying to tolerate it.

Dont forget to double up on your n 2 guard.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've definitely got some water retention from starting Ghar1ne recently, but I got them before that too. I may just need a kidney transplant..

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Because Gains > health duh. Half of us are just dirty addicts. And who needs TRT when you can just get some HCGenerate?

livestrong82

Awards
Right now I'm only on Test and Tren at 400mg each. A few weeks ago I was in Test and Tbol and I had back pumps which was expected. Even 8g of Taurine a day wouldn't work.

Fast forward to now and I'm still getting crippling back pumps when doing deadlifts, rack pulls, or squats.

I hardly ever see anyone complain of back pumps when only running injectables. This was also going on when I was just on Test, before adding in the Tren.

Why is this happening still ��  Any ideas on what to do?

What do u mean exactly by "back pumps"?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I haven't really massaged it, but putting pressure on it helps sometimes.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
For me, back pumps don't go away even with stretching, although it seems to help a little. I usually just have to ride it out and it gradually goes away on its own.

livestrong82

Awards
I haven't really massaged it, but putting pressure on it helps sometimes.
Maybe this is what I was experiencing, my shoulder/back would hurt even when I tried to sneeze it would cancel out (kinda like having sore abs) massaging it would make it go away after couple days.. happened once i stoped lifting for 4 days went away, week later came back.. right now its gone..I could still lift but would be very uncomfortable

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Maybe this is what I was experiencing, my shoulder/back would hurt even when I tried to sneeze it would cancel out (kinda like having sore abs) massaging it would make it go away after couple days.. happened once i stoped lifting for 4 days went away, week later came back.. right now its gone..I could still lift but would be very uncomfortable
Back pumps are in the lowest part of your back. At least that's all I've ever heard of. It's really hard to explain.

Are you on any oral steroids right now?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
For me, back pumps don't go away even with stretching, although it seems to help a little. I usually just have to ride it out and it gradually goes away on its own.
Yeah I usually just have to walk around or lay down for a bit to get mine to go away.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yeah I usually just have to walk around or lay down for a bit to get mine to go away.
Usually walking around is too painful lol. I've started to sit on a bench and lay my chest down on my thighs, stretching my back out until I feel like I can move again. Or when it's time for my next set. Seems to help.

livestrong82

Awards
Back pumps are in the lowest part of your back. At least that's all I've ever heard of. It's really hard to explain.

Are you on any oral steroids right now?
Yea I'm on dbol & test at the moment