Advice please first SARM OL Legend

Vbreezy

Vbreezy

Awards
Hello everyone, my first post happens to fall in here. Little history, I'm 25, 193lbs/6'1 about 17% BF. I haven't ran anything like this before. I've tried Nolvadren-XT and PR-XT, a few times last year. I liked it, leaned me out/strength/mood/libido all went up enough for me to notice as I was doing cardio/sprints 2-3 times out of the week with my normal upper/lower body split with just a Multivitamin. I've been active for years, lifting since high school considering I didn't know wtf i was doing for years, still learning everyday but definitely made strides. Thats what brings me here, I was on Nutraplanet trying to get some more of that and I cant find PR-XT but i did run into all these OL products and of course it got me interested and I would appreciate any wisdom you have to offer on this potential stack Im thinking about.

My biggest concern is Gyno, and I cant get nolva/clomid I don't know where to get it and I wont ask you guys as Im sure theres a forum rule for that. So I was wondering if the basic below will get me through just fine, if not then whatever I'm not in a rush and I can just do what I been doing, but here it is and thanks for any advice. I hope this works.

LEGEND 4/4/4/8/8/8
AR1MACARE PRO
-Run these two together

PCT
OL SUP3R PCT

So thats that, its pretty much the basic recommended stack they give which I normally don't bat an eye too but thats why Im here. If Clomid/Nolva is absolutely recommended then I'll just stay away for now as I cant get my hands on it here.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Yes, you need a SERM. You also want to get a good AI to have on hand during your cycle in case you get an estro flare.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Check out certain sponsors here as some do sell