Testosterone level test

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on getting blood work done this week the morning after I finish my cycle of 1/4/epi andro and I was wondering what I should expect as far as my testosterone levels. High or low if I get blood drawn first thing in the morning before I start my nolva.

My question stems from hoping I will test low if I do it before starting pct (but not delaying it by doing it first thing) and possibly getting a script for test..

What do you guys think?

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
I am a provider and I can tell you that if you came to my office and "tested low", if you look at all fit/muscular i am going to know the gig and no script will be forthcoming. This I say as a PCP. You are going to need to see an integrative/wellness type guy/gal who may play the game but they take cash only usually.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
I am a provider and I can tell you that if you came to my office and "tested low", if you look at all fit/muscular i am going to know the gig and no script will be forthcoming. This I say as a PCP. You are going to need to see an integrative/wellness type guy/gal who may play the game but they take cash only usually.
yup my guy cost $1200 deposit

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Ya I'm not too concerned about that just curious where I can expect my levels to be.
Thanks for the info though that is good to know

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
that will be impossible to know even if we knew before labs, I'll guess 180, let me know if I win

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
that will be impossible to know even if we knew before labs, I'll guess 180, let me know if I win
Good good I'll make sure you get a prize. Wasn't asking for an exact number if that's what you thought but I'll let you know how close you are lol

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Are you on pct or done with it? How long did you run it? Sounds like you ran tridermal

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Are you on pct or done with it? How long did you run it? Sounds like you ran tridermal
Starting pct in 2 days. Ran it for 8 weeks.

I used HRS mandro, andro the giant, and androvar. In hindsight would have used a transdermal product (especially for the 4andro) instead.