Super Mandro & Andro the Giant Cycle (1-Andro/4-Andro)

JakeWright408

Awards
Hey guys! New to the forum here, just wanted to share my upcoming cycle I'm about to start in about a month and see if I could get any feedback! My goal is for 10-15lbs of decent mass, I'm not too concerned on having it ALL lean muscle. Almost a semi-lean bulk.

Stats
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 170 (7.2% bodyfat through BodPod test)
Lifting Experience: 5-6 years

Cycle Plan
6 Week of Super Mandro (1-Andro) and Andro the Giant (4-Andro):
HRS Super Mandro 300/300/300/300/400/400
HRS Andro the Giant 300/300/300/300/400/400
IML E-Control (as needed or starting in week 4)
Protex Cycle Assist
Hawthorne Berry/Joyful Joints/Creatine/Fish Oil/Multi-Vitamin

PCT Plan
Nolva 20/20/10/10
PCT 3X
IronMagLabs E-Control (as needed)
Hawthorne Berry/Joyful Joints/Creatine/Fish Oil/Multi-Vitamin

Diet
Calories: 3000
Protein: 255
Carbs: 315
Fat: 80

Workout
Day1: Chest/Delts
Day2: Back/Traps
Day3: Arms/Rear Delts
Day4: Legs
Day5: Rest
Repeat.

The questions I have would be:

1) How should I go about using the E-Control? Should I use it only if I see something flare up around the nips? Or should I just starting using during my 4th week of cycle and continue on to PCT?

2) Is 1.5 x my bodyweight enough in grams of protein? Is 315 enough carbs for bulking up during cycle? My maintenance is around 2400 calories so I decided to go at 600 calorie surplus. But I feel like I need more carbs. Should I up the calories so that I can fit more carbs or do my macros need adjusting?

Thanks guys! I'm open to any constructive criticism as I do want to have everything prepared for this cycle. Cheers!

kristinapls

Awards
1) you could use something like arimistane on cycle if you want, but you don't need to unless you start getting symptoms of gyno. Don't use AIs on PCT
2) Protein is fine but i think you undercalculated your maintenance by a lot

JakeWright408

Awards
1) you could use something like arimistane on cycle if you want, but you don't need to unless you start getting symptoms of gyno. Don't use AIs on PCT
2) Protein is fine but i think you undercalculated your maintenance by a lot
Thank you for the feedback.

1) Why would an AI during PCT be a bad thing?
2) I think the maintenance is correct, I've been eating at 2400 for 2 months and have stayed the same weight since.

kristinapls

Awards
Thank you for the feedback.

1) Why would an AI during PCT be a bad thing?
2) I think the maintenance is correct, I've been eating at 2400 for 2 months and have stayed the same weight since.
during pct you want your hormones to return to their normal levels. If you kill your e2 with an AI it's gonna rebound afterwards and you might have nasty sides. There's more but that's basically the gist of it.

Also, I'm around your height and weight with higher bf but my maintenance is around 2700 :O

JakeWright408

Awards
during pct you want your hormones to return to their normal levels. If you kill your e2 with an AI it's gonna rebound afterwards and you might have nasty sides. There's more but that's basically the gist of it.

Also, I'm around your height and weight with higher bf but my maintenance is around 2700 :O
Thanks for the info!

The calorie difference is odd, but whatever works for us I guess haha.

Anyone else have any input?

thatguy1234

thatguy1234

Banned
Awards
Nice! Good luck on the gains! If you don't mind me asking, what are you taking on cycle and for PCT? Any estrogen blockers/AI's?
i am taking the following supps right now in addition to the super mandro (i take everything at the recommended dosage):
non-shellfish joint supp (MSM/chondroitin/glucosamine)
ar1macare pro
x-gels

the joint supp and ar1macare made a HUGE difference. when I first started I was dipping my toes in, planning just 4 weeks with an OTC PCT. but i responded so aggressively that i decided to make it count, extended to 8 weeks and added the ar1macare. sides were relatively mild at recommended dosage but as i experienced the beginning of the cycle before my joint supp came in and before I ordered ar1macare, i can say without a doubt those make a world of difference.

for PCT i will be taking nolvadex and clomid, as well as sup3r pct. probably overkill but i am trying to be cautious.

thatguy1234

thatguy1234

Banned
Awards
although, you may not feel as much of the joint stuff as i did because A. you have a base with andro the giant and B. i am just prone to ****ty joint problems, i have a couple really ****ed up joints.

JakeWright408

Awards
i am taking the following supps right now in addition to the super mandro (i take everything at the recommended dosage):
non-shellfish joint supp (MSM/chondroitin/glucosamine)
ar1macare pro
x-gels

the joint supp and ar1macare made a HUGE difference. when I first started I was dipping my toes in, planning just 4 weeks with an OTC PCT. but i responded so aggressively that i decided to make it count, extended to 8 weeks and added the ar1macare. sides were relatively mild at recommended dosage but as i experienced the beginning of the cycle before my joint supp came in and before I ordered ar1macare, i can say without a doubt those make a world of difference.

for PCT i will be taking nolvadex and clomid, as well as sup3r pct. probably overkill but i am trying to be cautious.
Nice! Definitely thinking about an 8 week cycle as well. I've decided to use the same the same pct you have (nolva, clomid, pct x3), hopefully itll be enough. Good luck!

thatguy1234

thatguy1234

Banned
Awards
Sick dude. I'm pumped to see your progress. Mine has been outrageous but there is a chance I have a hormone imbalance to begin with. Take as many progress photos as possible.

JakeWright408

Awards
Sick dude. I'm pumped to see your progress. Mine has been outrageous but there is a chance I have a hormone imbalance to begin with. Take as many progress photos as possible.
For sure! Thanks bro

JakeWright408

Awards
How did your cycle go? Any sides
Cycle went pretty well, I have about 4 days left though. Gained roughly 14 pounds, some fat here and there, more fat than I would like, obv from diet. Was expecting a bit more but it was decent. up 20-25 lbs on core lifts, muscles were fuller around week 4-5. no sides other that some mild joint pain.

Willy617

Awards
I just got off of a ostarine/andro/lgd cycle and honestly I didn't receive much gain from the andros. I received most from lgd and ostarine. I hope yours isn't that way and I'll be in on following this to see how it goes.

SSshooter

SSshooter

Awards
I just got off of a ostarine/andro/lgd cycle and honestly I didn't receive much gain from the andros. I received most from lgd and ostarine. I hope yours isn't that way and I'll be in on following this to see how it goes.
Damn...not much from Andros huh? My cycle starts tomorrow....*sigh*