planning next cycle

kristinapls

Awards
so after a pretty good 1-ad/4-ad run i'm in my second week of pct run, and thought it would be a good time to start planning my next cycle that i'm gonna start in january hopefully

how does this look?

Super DMZ 3.0 @ 2 caps/day for 4 weeks
Cheap test base @ trt levels
Cardarine 20mg/day to help with sides
Olympus labs ar1macare for cycle support
Taurine 4g/day for back pumps

nolva 20/20/10/10 for PCT

can someone recommend me a good cheap 4-dhea that i can use as a test base? for my last cycle i had a good experience with androtest which is cyclo 4-ad but it's quite expensive, around $100 a bottle after shipping from UK

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Andro the Giant by Hard Rock Supplements

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Andro the Giant by Hard Rock Supplements
^^^this is probably the best value. There really is no cheap 4 andro products. I hear it's expensive to make. Dermacrine is another option but I think the 4 andro might be better for this run. Dermatrest is also a great test base, probably the best besides actual test, but would be too much to add to SDMZ 3 IMO.

kristinapls

Awards
^^^this is probably the best value. There really is no cheap 4 andro products. I hear it's expensive to make. Dermacrine is another option but I think the 4 andro might be better for this run. Dermatrest is also a great test base, probably the best besides actual test, but would be too much to add to SDMZ 3 IMO.
what about forerunner labs alpha bulk? that looks decent at $55 for a month's supply
i've had a good experience with their 1-dhea in the past

does everything else look good?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what about forerunner labs alpha bulk? that looks decent at $55 for a month's supply
i've had a good experience with their 1-dhea in the past

does everything else look good?
Haven't used that so I couldn't say much as far as an opinion. It's a prop blend so hard to know how much you're actually getting of the 4 dhea. The only other concern I would have is the cardarine plus the 3 methyls. I'm assuming you haven't used any of those before. Cardarine might best be saved for PCT. not saying your layout is wrong though. That way works too.
If it were me I'd beef up the pct more.

kristinapls

Awards
Haven't used that so I couldn't say much as far as an opinion. It's a prop blend so hard to know how much you're actually getting of the 4 dhea. The only other concern I would have is the cardarine plus the 3 methyls. I'm assuming you haven't used any of those before. Cardarine might best be saved for PCT. not saying your layout is wrong though. That way works too.
If it were me I'd beef up the pct more.
i was actually using cardarine from the last week of my cycle up until 4 or 5 days of pct when i ran out. i did notice some decent strength gains from it.
given that its not suppressive, couldn't i potentially use it throughout my cycle and pct?
i was under the impression that super dmz has 2 methyls (dymethazine and methylstenbolone), and 1 unmethyled, 1-andro (which i have run before)

do you think something like 40/40/20/20 would be necessary for pct?

edit: also what would dosage for 4-dhea as a test base look like? i've only used cyclo 4-ad which is a lot more bioavailable so i'm not sure

kristinapls

Awards
Also could I see any benefits from adding mk-677/ghar1ne to my cycle?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i was actually using cardarine from the last week of my cycle up until 4 or 5 days of pct when i ran out. i did notice some decent strength gains from it.
given that its not suppressive, couldn't i potentially use it throughout my cycle and pct?
i was under the impression that super dmz has 2 methyls (dymethazine and methylstenbolone), and 1 unmethyled, 1-andro (which i have run before)

do you think something like 40/40/20/20 would be necessary for pct?

edit: also what would dosage for 4-dhea as a test base look like? i've only used cyclo 4-ad which is a lot more bioavailable so i'm not sure
Sdmz3 has 3 methyls, dmz/msten and 1 alpha. Don't mistake 1 alpha for 1 dhea, might want to look into their differences. Definitely run plenty of tudca on this cycle. Your nolva dose looks good at 20/20/10/10

kristinapls

Awards
Sdmz3 has 3 methyls, dmz/msten and 1 alpha. Don't mistake 1 alpha for 1 dhea, might want to look into their differences. Definitely run plenty of tudca on this cycle. Your nolva dose looks good at 20/20/10/10
Ohhh I see thanks for clearing that up.
Is the tudca in ar1macare adequate or should I take more separately? What about milk thistle and liv52?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ohhh I see thanks for clearing that up.
Is the tudca in ar1macare adequate or should I take more separately? What about milk thistle and liv52?
I think milk thistle and Liv52 aren't worth using. Armicare pro and 750mg of tudca added in will have you gtg. I would have exemestane on hand as well in case of any high estrogen sides.

kristinapls

Awards
I think milk thistle and Liv52 aren't worth using. Armicare pro and 750mg of tudca added in will have you gtg. I would have exemestane on hand as well in case of any high estrogen sides.
Sounds good. I don't really get estrogen sides in my experience but I do have some exemestane laying around.
Any thoughts on the ghar1ne?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good. I don't really get estrogen sides in my experience but I do have some exemestane laying around.
Any thoughts on the ghar1ne?
Gharine would be a good add on to this cycle and pct, start at 10mg dosed at night and you can bump that up to 20mg in pct. I wouldn't run carderine on your cycle though, have seen studies that point to abnormal healing of the liver associated with carderine and that's the last thing you want when on 3 methyls. Save the carderine for pct imo.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Totally agreed with this and the Cardarine suggestion. Gharine is has been good to me.

kristinapls

Awards
alright, i'll throw in gharine as well. anyone tried IML 4-andro rx? its pretty cheap for a bottle of 60 caps but they only have 50mg 4-dhea each.
is 1 bottle going to be enough for a 4 week cycle? given i'm trying to just maintain trt levels, nothing crazy

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alright, i'll throw in gharine as well. anyone tried IML 4-andro rx? its pretty cheap for a bottle of 60 caps but they only have 50mg 4-dhea each.
is 1 bottle going to be enough for a 4 week cycle? given i'm trying to just maintain trt levels, nothing crazy
It's not dosed adequately enough unfortunately. Look into Andro the giant by Hard Rock supplements. One bottle of that might be enough. Just depends. The lethargy on SDMZ 3 can get nasty sometimes.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have a feeling you'll need something like Trest to combat the lethargy from DMZ 3.0, those others probably won't be enough.

hide83

Awards
^^^ this. 3 methylation will be brutal in regards to lethargy. I don't think 4 andro would be enough. If your looking for cheap just pick up a vial of prop for 30 bucks. It's the cheapest and also the best option.

kristinapls

Awards
^^^ this. 3 methylation will be brutal in regards to lethargy. I don't think 4 andro would be enough. If your looking for cheap just pick up a vial of prop for 30 bucks. It's the cheapest and also the best option.
Test prop? Unfortunately I don't know where to get real gear and pretty sure I'm not allowed to ask :/

Also doesn't trest cause infertility? I'm not old enough for that yet haha

hide83

Awards
I was referring to test prop- if you do your research you should be able to find a decent ugl- just cross reference them on different forums to weed out the bs reviews. All steroids can cause infertility because they shutdown your natural test production. Trest was just tested medically as an infertility drug. Infertility is a risk when you're messing with anabolics- it usually isn't permanent though.

kristinapls

Awards
are you saying trest isn't any more likely to cause infertility than any other test base?

also would 500mg tudca in addition to ar1macare be enough for on cycle support?
and for ghar1ne does 1 cap/day sound like a good dosage?

going to do more research before i decide on a test base

kristinapls

Awards
okay so i decided against pinning for this cycle.

what would happen if i only took small doses of 4-ad? would that still help a little to counter lethargy or not really?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay so i decided against pinning for this cycle.

what would happen if i only took small doses of 4-ad? would that still help a little to counter lethargy or not really?
Only a very small percentage of 4 dhea actually converts to test. Best guess would be like 5-10% max. The higher you dose it the better. At least 300-500 mg would be a good spot if dosing orally.

kristinapls

Awards
Only a very small percentage of 4 dhea actually converts to test. Best guess would be like 5-10% max. The higher you dose it the better. At least 300-500 mg would be a good spot if dosing orally.
okay so i decided on andro the giant, will be dosing at 330mg ED