Dermacrine as test base for 1-ad

rowdyroddy

rowdyroddy

Awards
Hiya,
I'm going to be running Lecheek Andro 5A as a solo for a bit of fun, and i've been looking into what I could use as a test base to mitigate some of the lethargy etc
My question is: would Dermacrine be suitable? I read that Dermacrine is also a DHEA similar to the 1-ad in Andro 5a? If it is unsuitable what would be an alternative? Not that keen on 4-ad due to potential sides...
cheers

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
That's a very mild product, so you might not have to use Dermacrine at all. I used over 300mg of 1-Andro a day, for 6 weeks, and did not need a test base.

But to answer your question - yes, Dermacrine is more than enough for that.

rowdyroddy

rowdyroddy

Awards
Would you say that the Dermacrine would be unnecessary?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would you say that the Dermacrine would be unnecessary?
Depends. It's a prop blend of 100mg so it's probably only 50mg of 1-Andro. Highly Doubt you will need it for lethargy at that dose tbh. If it was 300mg and up then for sure it would be a nice addition.

rowdyroddy

rowdyroddy

Awards
So i've decided to go ahead and add Ostarine to my little 4 week mix.
I know it's recommended to run Ostarine for 6 weeks or longer, but i've previously run Ostarine 20mg @ 6 weeks and found lethargy after 5 weeks, plus some rebound estro after PCT which was sorted with some Ad-3 plus Inhibit-P, hence future Ostarine use will be 4 weeks.

Currently it's looking like this:

Lecheek Andro 5a + Olympus Labs Ostarine @ 20mg/day 4 weeks
Lecheek Cycle Armor

Lecheek AD-3 PCT (not seeing the need for serm PCT)
SNS Growth Factor XT
Platimun Labs Anabolic Triad (Laxogenin + Bulbine)
May continue with some Inhibit-E and Growth Factor XT for a further month after PCT

Throughout:
A metric ****-ton of protein
Creatine
Fish oil
Grape seed extract
3000iu D3
Vit C + B complex
Green tea extract
ZMA