DECRAMINE VS TRIDERMAL. ....... which one is better and why ?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Ive long been wanting to run a dermal product that has mysterious powers .. ok maybe i mean a product with good results. Ive ran tridermal 2x have yet to run DECRAMINE. I want to know which one is better and why . Ill be running a dermal for next cycle. Thanks to all who toss in some info .

overanalyzer

overanalyzer

Awards
I loved dermacrine for lethargy issues on DMZ. Cant speak for tri...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dermacrine is a great feel good/lethargy/libido product but wont really contribute to gains. How u like tridermal, ive been scoping it out last few days

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Completely depends on your goals for your cycle and what else is going to be included in said cycle

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Dermacrine is a great feel good/lethargy/libido product but wont really contribute to gains. How u like tridermal, ive been scoping it out last few days
Boost libido and gives a little extra boost. ...
Hardly noticed compared to my cycle history.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Completely depends on your goals for your cycle and what else is going to be included in said cycle
Recomp / cut / gains ... I've heard so much about DECRAMINE and dermal applications . Tridermal is good but i use 3 full pumps a day . A little much imo.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Transdermal preg/dhea can illicit gains. Just depends on how many pumps a day your doing. Dermacrine is great on cycle for libido and lethargy.

I ran dermacrine solo @3 pumps a day and had to start formastane because I had estrogen issues. Strong product by itself... Or I'm sensitive to estrogen

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Recomp / cut / gains ... I've heard so much about DECRAMINE and dermal applications . Tridermal is good but i use 3 full pumps a day . A little much imo, also running halodrol at 200mgs a day .
***FIXED***

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Transdermal preg/dhea can illicit gains. Just depends on how many pumps a day your doing. Dermacrine is great on cycle for libido and lethargy.

I ran dermacrine solo @3 pumps a day and had to start formastane because I had estrogen issues. Strong product by itself... Or I'm sensitive to estrogen
Yeah i have AI’S on hand also have Ar1macare pro which in the few days ive been taking it has exaggerated my joints into being lubed again ... i dont understand that one. Im leaning twords DECRAMINE. Just not sure wat all it does for someone like me who runns insane doses and gets bloods regularly. Ive also noticed when i pulled blood test off my reaper by xcel , my liver wasn't affected as much as the yeti by xcel . Difference was on yeti i ran tudca amd milk thistle at 500mgs a day . On repaer i did a gram of each through the cycle . Blood work came back for my last cycle ending . Test was 529 and est was 41 lipds on point . My estrogen stays around 40 any idea why even when i take tamoxifen it still doesn't budge. But my test levels will plummet fast on certain ph ds .

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I use to cycle, my supports were basic.

1g NAC daily
200mg celery seed

My best cycle I've ever ran was super dmz (msten version) 3 caps everyday with 3 pumps dermacrine, with aforementioned supports

Oddly, with that cycle I had NO estrogen issues

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
When I use to cycle, my supports were basic.

1g NAC daily
200mg celery seed

My best cycle I've ever ran was super dmz (msten version) 3 caps everyday with 3 pumps dermacrine, with aforementioned supports

Oddly, with that cycle I had NO estrogen issues
Celery seed may have played a role in that.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Demacrine is better because I said so. Plus the company has been around a lot longer. Tri-dermal is just 1 Dhea, 4 Dhea, and Epiandro at extremely low dosages. Plus price is redonk on it. Would not purchase.
Nice fix ;)

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why would you use DHEA and pregnolone as a transdermal? Those are products more suited to an aging woman.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Why would you use DHEA and pregnolone as a transdermal? Those are products more suited to an aging woman.
Just poking around for knowledge. . Haven't bought anything. ..

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
DHEA helps with libido and is natural to men and women. you can find that stuff all day on amazon for $10-15 a bottle, how you take it is arbitrary

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
DHEA helps with libido and is natural to men and women. you can find that stuff all day on amazon for $10-15 a bottle, how you take it is arbitrary
I tried it back in 06 lost 40lbs in 5 months legit shyt .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Im leaning towards a test prop if this halodrol fails for some reason.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
I tried it back in 06 lost 40lbs in 5 months legit shyt .
Really? I have been taking for a couple months now at 25mg daily and havent lost any weight, altho my wife took it a year ago and she claims her tits shrunk, now I gotta drop 6k on tits. think I'm getting scammed

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Really? I have been taking for a couple months now at 25mg daily and havent lost any weight, altho my wife took it a year ago and she claims her tits shrunk, now I gotta drop 6k on tits. think I'm getting scammed
Try doing military workouts and jogging. Eat right pounds will fall off

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
The actual 1andro and 4ad from back in the day? That make the conversion to 1test and testosterone via enzyme pathway?
I dont personally believe its strong as that. 50 mgs andros and epi 75mgs.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No, not the good stuff. It's 1-Dhea and 4-dhea, which I think is just silly. Another reason just to run the dermacrine. It's cheaper and it's not trying to be something it's not.
Wtf is 1DHEA and 4DHEA?

Either way, both DHEA and pregnolone is a long way away from what you want it to become to actually work.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Wtf is 1DHEA and 4DHEA?

Either way, both DHEA and pregnolone is a long way away from what you want it to become to actually work.

Can u sum up wtf that chart says i been out at the range all day my head hurts

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
Yeah i have AI’S on hand also have Ar1macare pro which in the few days ive been taking it has exaggerated my joints into being lubed again ... i dont understand that one. Im leaning twords DECRAMINE. Just not sure wat all it does for someone like me who runns insane doses and gets bloods regularly. Ive also noticed when i pulled blood test off my reaper by xcel , my liver wasn't affected as much as the yeti by xcel . Difference was on yeti i ran tudca amd milk thistle at 500mgs a day . On repaer i did a gram of each through the cycle . Blood work came back for my last cycle ending . Test was 529 and est was 41 lipds on point . My estrogen stays around 40 any idea why even when i take tamoxifen it still doesn't budge. But my test levels will plummet fast on certain ph ds .
Tamoxifen is a receptor blocker, not an AI!!!!

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can u sum up wtf that chart says i been out at the range all day my head hurts
In order for those compounds to convert to testosterone they have to go through various enzyme pathways. They are also just as likely to end up converting to cortisol, estrogen and a wide range of other things. In short, they are less than optimal to use if your goal is to lose fat or gain muscle.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Im going to demand my doctor give me Adrogel hhaha lets see how this plays out

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
In order for those compounds to convert to testosterone they have to go through various enzyme pathways. They are also just as likely to end up converting to cortisol, estrogen and a wide range of other things. In short, they are less than optimal to use if your goal is to lose fat or gain muscle.
No 1 is using dermacrine so it will become testosterone, your way off topic on this thread. The dermacrine regardless of what it converts to gives a sence of well being and protects libido and combat lethargy while on cycle.

I wouldn't care if it converts to orange juice in a 10 step process as long as its doing what i need it to.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The hdrol will build the muscle and you add dermacrine to keep your libido high and fight lethargy

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
The hdrol will build the muscle and you add dermacrine to keep your libido high and fight lethargy
Iam on day 11 and last night for some reason the sex was great but when I went in to lift i couldn't budge my warm up 250 had to drop it to 225 just for the 10 sets of 7. I did my push ups and pull ups easy today i plan to bike for 3 miles and jog for 2 . Ive changed my fats and carbs could this effect my power output?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 25
Anabolics 1
goodvibes Cycle Logs 265
Supplements 12