8 week Superdrol Log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Tomorrow is day 1 of a 4 wk. SD cycle. I'll be keeping a log for 2 reasons: 1) To be able to reflect on PCT to see my results, and base that on what my next move is, and 2) To give your average joe, like myself, a chance to see comparable results. The cycle will consist of nothing more than 20 mg SD/day, multis (GNC Ultra Mega Green), ON 100% Whey Protein, and also HGC (supposed to strengthen connective tissue, stimulate appetite, strengthen joints and tendons) throughout the cycle and during PCT (which will consist of Rebound XT.) and approximately 3500 calories / day, high on carbs / protein throughout as well.

Just a few basic pre-cycle stats tonight, I'll give more detail when my tape and calipers come in: 5'11" - 182lbs. - 33.5" waist - approx. 16% BF, 22 yrs old.

I plan to updated every day I workout, maybe days I don't, with my workout (sets, reps, weights), how I felt during the workout, and I'll update initial arms, legs, chest, etc. measurements weekly, along w/ BF measurements weekly as well.

I hope this can be as informative for everyone as it will be learning for me, I'm sure! Wish me luck and good results!

TryinToGetBIG

Awards
Nice....on my third week of sd cycle myself. You will see great gains along w/ muscle hardening. Good luck

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks. 51 views and only 1 reply... A lonely log it shall be =D

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'll subscribe.

I don't know why you are running SD though. You can get much bigger than you currently are without enhancers.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, eventually maybe... Not as fast though... Plus I really need to drop some BF that I put on over the past year from not exercising much. SD sounded good to me...

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, eventually maybe... Not as fast though... Plus I really need to drop some BF that I put on over the past year from not exercising much. SD sounded good to me...
Slow and stead wins the race.

You don't even have a decent enough base yet and you want to try and speed things up?

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I think this would be better suited in the cycle forum....a mod should move it

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to have to agree with houseman...

things could be sped up with nothing but diet and a good ol' training routine and dedication...coming back to the gym after a period of lazyness and lack of exercise is no time to try and take AAS/PH. Especially since you would be able to make great gains with a consistent diet and training schedule...and dont forget to REST!

regards,
COTC

However, if you decide to go along with it anyways I'm sure I'll read along. In which case best of luck.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What kills me is I see many, many, many "kids" in gyms and on boards turn to drugs as their means to improve their body/strength without putting in the time, effort and dedication tot ruly achieve a good physique.

There are exceptions to this but with those people you can SEE their dedication through the results they've already achieved. To be brutally blunt, Magikk barely looks like he's touched a weight in his 22 years let alone enough weights that would give him a green light to hit the drugs.

Be offended, pissed off or annoyed if you want I don't give a flying ****. Maybe some other "kid" reading this will heed my comments, take a good hard look at themselves int he mirror and realize that they are not, yet, ready for drugs when all they need is a little hard work, dedication and some food to get where they want to go.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Be offended, pissed off or annoyed if you want I don't give a flying ****. Maybe some other "kid" reading this will heed my comments, take a good hard look at themselves int he mirror and realize that they are not, yet, ready for drugs when all they need is a little hard work, dedication and some food to get where they want to go.
Yeah House like thats going to happen :rolleyes: We can tell these guys to hold off on the drugs and just eat. But they won't. They want to be there yesterday, not in a year.
Here's whats going to happen. He will do his SD cycle, gain some weight and strength, then he'll lose it. Why? Because he does not know enough about diet and 'lifting to make the gains stick.

But if you want my advice (if your still reading this), then don't run SD for 8 weeks. Some people have come back with screwed up profiles and they used it less.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah House like thats going to happen :rolleyes: We can tell these guys to hold off on the drugs and just eat. But they won't. They want to be there yesterday, not in a year.
Here's whats going to happen. He will do his SD cycle, gain some weight and strength, then he'll lose it. Why? Because he does not know enough about diet and 'lifting to make the gains stick.

But if you want my advice (if your still reading this), then don't run SD for 8 weeks. Some people have come back with screwed up profiles and they used it less.
Hey, I can dream can't I?

:D

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
"laughable" Don't talk to me about hard work, dedication, diet, etc. I've put on 15 lbs., lost fat, and increased my bench 80 lbs. in 2 1/2 months being on absolutely nothing at all, except 'hard work, dedication, and food'. The only thing that has kept me out of the gym was a head on collision that kept me out for a week... I'm not calling you out, but if you don't like the log or my actions, don't read it... I'm not in this for criticism that isn't constructive. All I'm looking for is advice from some people who may be a little more knowledgeable than I.... And believe me, I understand the anti-drug message you're trying to promote, but you're barking up the wrong tree if that's the message you're trying to get across to me, but I do appreciate it and understand where you're coming from, I'd probably say the same thing if I were you... The fact of the matter is, frankly I'm better off doing SD than smoking cigarettes, so go preach to the 13 yr olds smoking if you want to help someone out....

LSCULLA, It's not an 8 week SD cycle, an 8 week log, based on a 4 week cycle, like I said in my first post... But based on info I've seen this morning, I'm debating changing it to 3on-3off-3on-3off

D-termine2

Awards
dude you are no where close to being ready for an SD cycle. im way younger than you and i look way better. try creatine and no2

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
On with the log... Yesterdays dosage was 20mg at midday (i'll be doing 20mg on training days and 10mg on off days, similar to beowulfs dosage) and today I took 10mg morning and will be taking another 10 mg midday, both with GF juice. Supplements were Whey(4), MV(3), HGC(3), Glutamine(1). Last nights workout was Chest / Tris.

Bench: 2x5 @ 205, 2x3 @ 225
Incline: 1x6 @ 135, 1x8 @ 145, 1x5 @ 155
Cable X-Over: 1x14 @ 45, 1x12 @ 55
DB Fly: 2x8 @ 45
DB Kickbacks: 2x10 @ 20
Tri Pushdowns: 1x10 @ 50, 1x8 @ 60
Tri Rope: 1x10 @ 40, 1x8 @ 50

The workout went great, aside from only getting 5 hours of sleep b/c I had to help my wife write a paper for class. I was very focused throughout, had a real nice pump going on in muscles I wasn't even working out. Don't know if this was the beginnings of the SD taking effect or me just being more stoked than usual about being in the gym. Mood has been very pleasant the past couple of days, which is unusual. Back was a little sore, but that was 90% because of an intense back workout on mon. Couldn't go to sleep last night, even though I went to bed early, finally fell asleep and when I did it was deep, got 6.5 hrs. Workout today will be Legs / Shoulders. I'll update with that workout most likely tonight when I get in from the gym.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
WHAT"S UP With the HGH??? I'm guessing that is a precursor and not an injectable?????

Get some melatonin if the insomnia continues. You can get it at any supermarket, drugstore, etc. You will be sick before you know it if you don't sleep.

I highly suggest you keep doing research.

Good luck

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
WHAT"S UP With the HGH??? I'm guessing that is a precursor and not an injectable?????

Get some melatonin if the insomnia continues. You can get it at any supermarket, drugstore, etc. You will be sick before you know it if you don't sleep.

I highly suggest you keep doing research.

Good luck
Roger I will research until my eyes can't see the screen any longer... Thanks.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
and what about the HGH?
Not HGH thats what I thought I was going to take before I started, ended up doing HGC (its supposed to stimulate appetite, and strengthen conective tissue including ligaments and tendons). So I thought I'd give it a test, since I've heard of good strength gains while on SD. It's tablets, btw.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So I thought I'd give it a test, since I've heard of good strength gains while on SD. It's tablets, btw.
Heard about good fat loss on DNP too. Doesn't mean I'm about to give it a shot :D

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
what is HGC, i've heard of HCG.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Heard about good fat loss on DNP too. Doesn't mean I'm about to give it a shot :D
Good point. I just figured it was worth it since it claimed connective tissue strengthening. And I hadn't seen any negative remarks about it really.

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Magikk, houseman is only trying to look out for you. Your obviously going to run your cycle anyway.. buy why 8 WEEKS!??? There are guys here how have added 10-15lbs in two weeks and report the gains slowing after week 2/3.... Go ahead run your cycle but why waste 5 weeks further supressing your own test levels and screwing your lipids?

And Lcsulla is right, if you dont get your diet etc right first you will lose it all post cycle.

Not trying to have a go, just trying to help, hope it goes well for you.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Also, you will obliterate your lipid panel from 8 weeks of superdrol. Your HDL level will in the single digits.

Run it for 3 weeks max.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guys, he's not running it for 8 weeks.

Read the entire opening post.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Guys, he's not running it for 8 weeks.

Read the entire opening post.
my fault, just get bloodwork before starting it up again.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guys please read my earlier posts. THIS IS TO CLARIFY. The LOG is 8 weeks. NOT the CYCLE. =) I'm keeping the log for 8 weeks so I can post PCT results with ReboundXT, changes in strength/gains/etc. Good looking out though.

And I appreciate and don't disrespect house or anyone else for anything they've said, that would just be uncalled for. But like you said, I'm 22 years old, I've lifted for 5 years, and I'm going to run the cycle. Advice is ALWAYS welcome but I would just rather steer clear of the typical forum BS, if you know what I mean?

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
Might wanna try a lower dosage. I was 186lbs when i started my SD cycle and now i am 195 on day 13. I was running 16.6mgs a day for about 8 days. I didnt get any other sides but i was starting to feel a bit suppressed so i dropped to 10mg. You can find plenty of people here who have gained decent weight and strength on only 10mgs a day. At your weight i would go for a lower dosage. If you respond to androgens decently at all you should still make good gains and have lower chances of sides.

EESCHMan

Awards
  • Established
I'm only taking 10mg (started at 180lbs) and I've gained 6lbs in a week. Bodyfat remained the same.

Question:

Should I keep increasing calories (I'm at about 3300 now, up from 2800) or increase SD dosage to 20mg, or should I stay the same until gains stop.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Might wanna try a lower dosage. I was 186lbs when i started my SD cycle and now i am 195 on day 13. I was running 16.6mgs a day for about 8 days. I didnt get any other sides but i was starting to feel a bit suppressed so i dropped to 10mg. You can find plenty of people here who have gained decent weight and strength on only 10mgs a day. At your weight i would go for a lower dosage. If you respond to androgens decently at all you should still make good gains and have lower chances of sides.
Mine will average out to lower than 20mg / day, since I'm only taking 10mg in off days. If I start experiencing sides, which I'm not too worried about, I'll lower the dose obviously.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I'm only taking 10mg (started at 180lbs) and I've gained 6lbs in a week. Bodyfat remained the same.

Question:

Should I keep increasing calories (I'm at about 3300 now, up from 2800) or increase SD dosage to 20mg, or should I stay the same until gains stop.
I would think you should slowly continue to increase calories as you are increasing in bodyweight. How long are you gonna run it? If you are up 6lbs in a week it sounds like you do not need to increase the dose.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I know Dr. D recommend starting out at 10mg for any weight under 230+, and from what I have read, people have gained roughly the same amount of weight on 10mg, 20mg, 30mg, or even 40mg... Some people just dont listen though. Props to whoever actually runs 10mg and sticks with it.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I have to confess that I couldn't help throwing an extra cap in on chest days. I still only averaged 14mg, but I might have faired just as well on less.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i personally did notice a difference between 10mg and 20mg .. i got better gains off of 20, however the sides (mainly cramping) increased more as well .. i wouldn't ever go up to 30 personally

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i personally did notice a difference between 10mg and 20mg .. i got better gains off of 20, however the sides (mainly cramping) increased more as well .. i wouldn't ever go up to 30 personally
Currently on 30. 3rd day in.

Notice zero sides thus far. Can't really give an assessment on strength yet.

I will say one thing I seem to be noticing: Even though I am dieting, I have increased calories since I started. I had JUST come off a UD2 style diet (not the training) which meant calories were pretty low (sub 1500). For the past 4 days they have been over 2500 using a 40/40/20 split (give or take). I weigh less now than I did 4 days ago.

I do not know why. I can't imagine SD is having an effect on metabolism other than to say it's one helluva nutrient partioner. lol

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I ran 30 my first cycle, and I didn't have any sides until the 5th-7th day in. Then my BP went up, nosebleeds started, and my back pumps became outrageous. I then dropped it down to 20, and the sides were hardly noticeable.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I ran 30 my first cycle, and I didn't have any sides until the 5th-7th day in. Then my BP went up, nosebleeds started, and my back pumps became outrageous. I then dropped it down to 20, and the sides were hardly noticeable.
Excellent. Good to know. I'll keep an eye out :)

I seem to have a high tolerange to androgens in general. I ran 30mg ED of m1t for 4 weeks (solo) with not on side.

Follow up blood work hardly showed any exogenous use.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Excellent. Good to know. I'll keep an eye out :)

I seem to have a high tolerange to androgens in general. I ran 30mg ED of m1t for 4 weeks (solo) with not on side.

Follow up blood work hardly showed any exogenous use.
I'm with you, my body seems to tolerate androgens REALLY well... too goddamn well. I always have to double dose everything to feel any effects.

I'm on third week of SD at 30mg and have not felt a single side effect except slightly worse than normal shoulder pumps. (that of course does not mean my lipid profile isn't screwed)

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm with you, my body seems to tolerate androgens REALLY well... too goddamn well. I always have to double dose everything to feel any effects.

I'm on third week of SD at 30mg and have not felt a single side effect except slightly worse than normal shoulder pumps. (that of course does not mean my lipid profile isn't screwed)
How are the results?

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How are the results?
Decent. I am up about 5lbs and I have not yet taken final measurements but I think my arms are up about .5". Strength is up a little. The 5 lbs might not seem like much but I have been eating really clean so it's comparable to the 10lb gains you see by people eating the "see food" diets.

The true test will be when I come off of it. The results so far have not been spectacular but if PCT is a breeze I will worship SD forever. I got insane gains off of M1T but PCT was such a bitch and I lost most of them afterwards that it did not really matter. For me its definitely all about how much I keep.

EESCHMan

Awards
  • Established
I will continue 10mg for the full 4 weeks (maybe pop an extra 10mg before workouts on chest day every now and then).
I'll increase my calories slowly (maybe adding an extra 100 every other day or so).
If I stick to 10mg, I'll have enough left over for another cycle!!
Even if I don't gain anymore, 6lbs is good for me.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just a quick question to one of the better nutrition guys. Here is my current diet statistics MINUS my post-workout meal, which consists of pasta (spaghetti, fetuccini, etc) as of now. I'm thinking I should maybe get more calories, but I'm not sure, as my Post w/o meal adds on several cals and carbs. Here is my intake of:
Calories: 2500
Protein: 320g
Carbs: 245g
Fat: 30g

Any diet advice anyone can give me? What should I increase / decrease? Reminder, I'm 5'11", 185 lbs now, roughly 16% BF. Thanks.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
If you are trying to bulk, you need at least 100 more carbs and another 40g of fats.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The true test will be when I come off of it. The results so far have not been spectacular but if PCT is a breeze I will worship SD forever. I got insane gains off of M1T but PCT was such a bitch and I lost most of them afterwards that it did not really matter. For me its definitely all about how much I keep.
Agreed here.

Day 4 thus far for me.. can't say I've noticed ANYTHING. Not that I am concerned. I'm in this for the long haul.. not based on a few days.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you are trying to bulk, you need at least 100 more carbs and another 40g of fats.
I probably get about half of both of those amounts from my post w/out meal. Maybe I'll get some peanut butter and make up the difference with peanut butter sandwiches. Thanks for the input BOHICA.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I probably get about half of both of those amounts from my post w/out meal. Maybe I'll get some peanut butter and make up the difference with peanut butter sandwiches. Thanks for the input BOHICA.
IF you do make sure it is natty PB and whole grain bread, or better yet, whole grain bagels.

Status
Not open for further replies.