DermaTrest and either... Radar1ne or Andrarine

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Gentlemen.

Used oral Tr3st before, enjoyed it. Having another run at it, this time with the transdermal through OL UK.
Debating either Radar1ne or Andarine(S-4).

Main goals are performance - strength and conditioning. Radar1ne appears to be a far better bulker, but performance is my goal. If anything, it's to maintain a lower body weight, but aiming for maximum power and strength.

Thinking a 6-Weeker:
DermaTrest - ~50-100mg day (2 doses, AM/PM)

And either:
Radar1ne - 4/8/8/8/8/8
Andarine - 20/25/30/30/30/30

Appreciate your input!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Im guessing youve read about the possible vision sides with s4? Where did you get your s4 dosing from?

Them aside, then yes I think s4 would be a better choice than rad if strength increases are a main priority.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input.

I've used S-4 in the past, liquid version, and was fortunate with little sides. I have the Primeval Andrarine caps, in which I planned on started the dose at low, and playing by feel.

Interesting that you think S-4/Andarine will provide better strength! I like hearing that. Leaning towards Andarine now for sure.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Ah ok, youve run s4 before...what kind of impact did it have on your strength progression?

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Radar1ne's lethargy scares me off. Why not LGD? Or 1-Andro?

BTW I'm running DermaTrest with 1-Andro, 4-Andro and LGD and it has been great. (Started the cycle without DermaTrest, then got some and added it on week 3--noticed a big boost.)

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies Gents!

I mainly considered S-4 given it's anti-estrogenic properties... less water retention than LGD, despite not being as potent of a muscle-builder. With Dermatrest, I expect to retain some significant water given it's methyl estrogen conversion, so avoiding another "wet" compound was my thought.

I considered Radar1ne as well - but I have heard (and I believe felt) the lethargy as well. In my training, I realllllly do not like the lethargy effect. If anything, I seek out the opposite as a priority.

NewAge - I can't speak to big gains on S-4 in terms of strength, but I do believe it helped. I run the doses low though (~30mg day), with it's inclusion here to be to help keep the water weight/estrogenic sides low on Dermatrest.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if I can link to logs, but Big_Spaz is currently logging derma and Radar1ne. Looks like he's loving it so far! However, in other Rad logs I've seen, a lot of guys get slammed with lethargy around week 4. I'm sub'd on his log to see if derma combats that at all

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/272947-spazs-12-week.html
I have a feeling Trest won't prevent Radar1ne lethargy since DMA had it while pinning actual Test. I think if I were to run Rad, I would just limit it to 4 weeks. Just my two cents.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a feeling Trest won't prevent Radar1ne lethargy since DMA had it while pinning actual Test. I think if I were to run Rad, I would just limit it to 4 weeks. Just my two cents.
This exactly. I will run the RAD again. Actually will be running it with LGD, Tr3st, and Prop. But the RAD will stop at 4 weeks. Great compound in that time for size and calorie destruction!! After that the sides outweighed the gains for me.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Radar1ne's lethargy scares me off. Why not LGD? Or 1-Andro?

BTW I'm running DermaTrest with 1-Andro, 4-Andro and LGD and it has been great. (Started the cycle without DermaTrest, then got some and added it on week 3--noticed a big boost.)
I don't see the point in running DHEA based products with dermatrest. That's only going to increase the chances of gyno and estrogen related side effects. Plus DermaTrest will actually give you some real results. Those other products are like re-fried beans(1 Andro/4 Andro) with Lobster(DermaTrest) as the main course. Might as well just save those for a future cycle where you want to spend more money for less results.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
I don't see the point in running DHEA based products with dermatrest. That's only going to increase the chances of gyno and estrogen related side effects. Plus DermaTrest will actually give you some real results. Those other products are like re-fried beans(1 Andro/4 Andro) with Lobster(DermaTrest) as the main course. Might as well just save those for a future cycle where you want to spend more money for less results.
Ha, "more money for less results". What a sales pitch!

I had planned my 1-Andro & 4-Andro cycle before DermaTrest was re-released, and didn't get my bottle until I began. If I were to plan it again, I'd probably just do DermaTrest and LGD. But I suggested 1-Andro to OP since it has been shown to aid in strength increases by itself.

Anyway, I haven't had any problems with the cycle so far, and I am making great gains. However, I've been contemplating dropping the Andros at the end of week 6 (October 13th) and running the last two weeks with only DermaTrest and LGD to see if there is any difference.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
NewAge - I can't speak to big gains on S-4 in terms of strength, but I do believe it helped. I run the doses low though (~30mg day), with it's inclusion here to be to help keep the water weight/estrogenic sides low on Dermatrest.
Really? That sux, the purported strength gains seem to me to be prolly the biggest reason to take s4. Maybe you might find Rad more beneficial in this regard afterall. I do understand where you are coming from, though, regarding the differing effects these compounds can have on muscle wet/dry aesthetics.

Hastur

Awards
I've used both S-4 and RAD-140 and RAD-140 was by far a better compound for myself, personally. I did not get the vision sides from S-4 that it's famous for, however I also didn't get much in terms of results either. It wasn't actually noticeable for myself. RAD-140 on the other hand was very noticeable, nutrient partitioning, body recomping, strength up, size up, it was fantastic until the end of week 4 when the lethargy set in. I've use it again in future cycles without a second thought, but limit it to just 4 weeks and then have my cycle set up with other compounds for the last 2-4 weeks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 51
blongo804 Cycle Logs 109
Anabolics 8
LGTWHIT Supplement Auction 24