Ghar1ne (MK-677)+Ep1c Unleashed for strength, cardio, and weight gains

Recon121

Awards
im going to run Ghar1ne stacked with Ep1c unleashed with the goal of increasing my strength as much as i can over the corse of 12 weeks. this is going to be an all Natty stack. anyone have ideas on what other Natty supps i could add to this stack that will help with strength gains? and why you think they would be good? the goal is to add 25lbs to bench, back squat, and dead lift, as well as increases my clean, snatch, and front squat. think it can be done? i will also be atempting to shave some time off my 1 mile run time as i do this. im not to concerned with aesthetics, a little BF increas is okay. just looking to increase strength/bulk
[/LIST]
Ghar1ne 10/10/10/10/20/20/20/20/30/30/30/30 and Ep1c unleashed run for the last 8 weeks.
[/LIST

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
I would say a good laxogen product. Bps makes a transdermal one

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Running the exact same set up except Ep1c for 3 months along side my Ghar1ne.

Maybe a Natty test booster & e blocker. Been running BLR Viron & Letrone and liking it.

Recon121

Awards
awesome thanks for the reply, how are you running your Ghar1ne? 5 days on 2 off? or every day?

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Running Ep1c 2 caps daily
Ghar1ne daily
Viron 3 weeks 2 caps daily, remainder 1 cap 5 on 2 off
Letrone 1 cap daily

Just started Ghar1ne today so can't comment much on it.

Recon121

Awards
i took my first dose of Ghar1ne last night (im on the other side of the world right now so its early morning here) slept well, maybe a little more hungry then usual.

thanks for the info bro.