AMS Bulk/Mass Drop Cycle Log

Justinsavs

Awards
Hello All! After much research and much thought process, I've purchased the AMS Bulk/Mass cycle. Mass nutrition was kind enough to send me 2 cycles plus 2 arom-x for the issue of RDe tabs not being in stock for a very fair price. I felt bad, but oh well.

Anyways I'm 25 years old 5'7" 199.6lbs today, I am a powerlifter. I like to believe I train very hard every day in the gym. I even use a program by RTS called TRAC to track my volume and stress and I try to make sure I'm pushing maximum volume every session. Anyways at the start of this cycle I'm going to Squat 6 times a week, Bench 6 times a week and Deadlift 3x per week and do all my accessory work. It sounds like a lot, but it really isn't. This is a very easy not time demanded volume block and I believe this is where this cycle is going to shine. I will also be cutting doing 30min cardio every day, hopefully to get down to 175-180lbs, eating 3000kcal per day, 2-300g protein and rest carbs with minimal fats. I'll get before pics probably tomorrow morning.

Numbers so far are 507lbs Squat, 402lb Bench Press, and 561lbs Deadlift.

Today was the first dosage (2 of bulk, 1 of mass or vice versa, Can't remember which) and after I took it... I felt weird... Not good, and not bad. I felt as if I ready just to do something, like I was excited. I don't know. I'll take my second dosage pre-workout and see how that works out.

Those who started something like this (pretty much 1ad and 4ad with decavol in the mix), How was your first day/week/cycle? Did you like it? How long did it take until you really noticed a change or something out of the norm?

Justinsavs

Awards
Week 1 Day 1: Morning weight: 199.8lbs

It's weird that I started this in the middle of a deload week. I might not gain any muscle this week due to the deload. Oh well. Who knows, it might give the phs time to build up in my system. Yesterday I took what it said on the bottle, which was 3 total of the bulk drops and 2 total of the mass drops.Both dosed at 12pm and then dosed at 3pm pre-workout. Since this week is mainly a deload from powerlifting training, I just did supersets of upper and lower body exercises along with Limber 11 mobility drills.

Post workout I took 10g creatine with 1 scoop of whey, and a cup of juice.

I didn't sleep very good, has anyone experienced insomnia using 1ad and 4ad?

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Week 1 Day 1: Morning weight: 199.8lbs

It's weird that I started this in the middle of a deload week. I might not gain any muscle this week due to the deload. Oh well. Who knows, it might give the phs time to build up in my system. Yesterday I took what it said on the bottle, which was 3 total of the bulk drops and 2 total of the mass drops.Both dosed at 12pm and then dosed at 3pm pre-workout. Since this week is mainly a deload from powerlifting training, I just did supersets of upper and lower body exercises along with Limber 11 mobility drills.

Post workout I took 10g creatine with 1 scoop of whey, and a cup of juice.

I didn't sleep very good, has anyone experienced insomnia using 1ad and 4ad?
Most prohormones disrupt sleep if taken close to bedtime.

Justinsavs

Awards
Alright guys, So since I started this stuff in a weird place during the week, I'm going to just say that Yesterday was the start of week 1.

Yesterday woke up at 200.8lbs. This is about 1lb more than I was last week, while trying to cut, which is interesting as I looked my leanest on Sunday. I also didn't do a whole lot of strength training last week so the caloric deficit wasn't getting implemented very well. This week is the start of my 4 week volume block.

Yesterday's training:
Competition Squat: 435lbs x1 then 275lbs 12 sets of 3 with 30sec rests (I thought these were going to be hard... They were very easy)
Competition Bench Press: 355lbs x1 275lbs 3 sets 11 reps, 9 reps, 8 reps.
High Bar Squat, 215lbs 3 sets of 10. Total Training session Volume: 26000lbs

Side Effects so far...I haven't had any. That day I slept bad and had a headache all day must have been a bad day or something. Libido is still very strong... Sometimes I wonder if this stuff is really working because I have yet to have the "shut down" feeling. I guess I'll just continue and see how far this stuff will take me.

I dose mass drops before cardio in the morning, and bulk drops afterwards, then bulk drops around 2:30, then mass drops post workout around 5:30.

I'm wondering if anyone knows of how I can make this cycle better for possible future cycles. I have 2 more bottles of this stuff and would really like some peoples opinions on what You'd do after a cycle like this.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
AMS products are pretty underdosed. I'd either get a few more bottles of each and stretch it out to 8 weeks, or find a stronger compound.

Discontinued prohormones are still available if you look in the right place. Also, Warrior Labz is selling a new line of methyls on their site... pretty expensive though.

Justinsavs

Awards
Week 1 Day 2: Yesterday's training: 200.4lbs 30min cardio

Pause Squat x1@8 380lbs, then 60% 250lbs 3 sets of 6 1 min rests
E1RM: 412lbs

2ct Paused Bench Press planned 355lbs, used 345lbs x1@8 then 75% 285lbs 2 sets of 8, 6 2 min rests
E1RM: 382lbs No PR

Competition Sumo Deadlift 490lbs x1@8, then 80% 425lbs 5 sets of 2, 30 seconds rest in between sets.
E1RM: 561lbs no PR

Volume: 13871lbs, Low volume day

So far, no side effects. Training I've seen a lot of gains with cardio. I'm able to really shorten my rest periods. 30 second rests with 80% doubles on deadlifts were not supposed to be as easy as they were. Considering being in a calorie deficit, I should be under 200lbs.... so I guess I see some weight gain from this stuff.

Justinsavs

Awards
Week 1 Day 3
Yesterday's Training 201.4lbs 30min AM Cardio

Bench Press w/chains 290lbs x1@9, then 65% 185lbs 3x10-12, last set had spotter help with forced reps.
E1RM 302lbs

Squat High Bar w/chains 315lbs x1@8, then 55% 3x12
E1RM: 342lbs

Incline Bench Press 250lbs x1@8 then 65% 185lbs 3x10-12, didn't get 10 on last set, rested then got 3 more reps.
E1RM: 271lbs

Total Workout Volume: 20,835lbs, Obviously more volume because of the chains, but oh well. It was a very high volume day. Had a crazy chest and tricep pump.

So far no side effects. I am a little interested in how my bodyweight is a bit higher than normal, especially since my calories have been around 2500kcal per day these last few days.