How come everything I read on boards, and what people in real life say is different?

LIFTER23

Awards
ALmost everything I read on this board and others, goes against what people in real life say. Conversations usually go:

"Deca dick what?"

"Winny only worked great for me and my buddies, no side effects"

"No, you dont want to do Test only , you will get bad sides and bloat"

"Yeah, Fina is great, I did it as a first cycle and got really clean gains, and alot of people I know use it as well"

"500mg a week of Test!!!?!?!?! Are you crazy, do 250mg a week as a first cycle and you will gain 20lbs"

The only thing I would say though, is that the majority have never heard of Nolva, clomid etc., which I think is stupid.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
the vast majority are very uneducated and ignorant .. you can trust the info that is endorsed by the knowledgable members of this board .. never listen to the bullshit you hear in the gym

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Also keep in mind that everyone responds differently to each and every example you gave. While fina is gold to me, others hate it. And some people do grow well on 250mgs test a week, etc., etc. There are basic guidelines to follow, but you have to find what works for you personally.

James007

Banned
Awards
Deca, yo. No side effects.

HCG? Nolvadex? What's that?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
deca for me is a major side effect machine... Fina is great but I would not do it without test in the cycle and TEST IS AWESOME.. makes you feel like you are on top of the world..

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Bump on the fina - strength gain, great fat loss properties and cheap cheap cheap.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
i wouldn't say fina is cheap cheap cheap... not even the powder.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
ex makes his own from pellets if memory serves me correctly.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I don't make my own (though I will from this point on, just because 125-150mg/day starts to get pricey and I don't want to mess around with 75-100mg/ml anymore), I had a source that sold 20ml @ 100mg/ml for $50... gone now though :(

Anyhow, for under $400 you can do a pellet conversion and net ~20g worth of pure golden goodness (about two cycles worth) - that's not as cheap as say, test powder, but really, if you can run a hardcore cycle and get away for around $500 you're doing quite well.

size

Awards
  • Established
People are liars and they live in denial both on and off the internet.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
People are liars and they live in denial both on and off the internet.
Damn right. 90% of the **** you read on internet boards is bullshit as well.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I dont agree with that 90% BS thing, its important when sharing knowledge that there be accurate depictions of experiences and situations. A person determines what is crap or disinformation by comparing their subjective experiences with what has been written. It is widely known that presupposition can shape perceptions, therefore the most intelligent thing to do is to read, (perceive) critically and think for yourself. I like this board because there is less bs and immaturity than most boards, hopefully it will stay that way and foster responsible posting.

LIFTER23

Awards
Well, I have been researching aas's for a few years now, and I thought I had a pretty good base knowledge, but then when talking to real world "roid vets", they dont agree with it. I kind of wanted to argue, but then Im like, well, Ive never done it, how can I argue with someone that has, what do I have to fall back on, I read it on the internet.

One of the few things that holds true in the real world is dbol being shitty gains.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Maybe you're talking to a bunch of feds who know nothing and are trying to make a bust??? haha

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont agree with that 90% BS thing, its important when sharing knowledge that there be accurate depictions of experiences and situations.
The more you know and the more you learn, the more you realize that the majority of what you read on fitness and nutrition is geared towards marketing and little fact.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The more you know and the more you learn, the more you realize that the majority of what you read on fitness and nutrition is geared towards marketing and little fact.
Very good point!

Josey Wales

Awards
I don't make my own (though I will from this point on, just because 125-150mg/day starts to get pricey and I don't want to mess around with 75-100mg/ml anymore), I had a source that sold 20ml @ 100mg/ml for $50... gone now though :(
Sorry for the non-sequitor but it seems lots of people that do 100-125mg of Tren a day and I've always wondered how much test you'd need to stack with that? Seems like that might require a gram or more a week. No?

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the non-sequitor but it seems lots of people that do 100-125mg of Tren a day and I've always wondered how much test you'd need to stack with that? Seems like that might require a gram or more a week. No?
Yeah, that's probably about right.

LIFTER23

Awards
Well, I think I might try winny alone for 6 weeks @ 50mg a day. I did alot of searching on the forums, and from talking to "real" people, it seems that with what my goal is it should do the trick.

Only thing I couldnt find is info about PCT. I know the half life is short, so PCT should start 24 hours after last dosage, but how long should it last for? How much Nolva should be used ? etc... Thanks.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
Well, I think I might try winny alone for 6 weeks @ 50mg a day. I did alot of searching on the forums, and from talking to "real" people, it seems that with what my goal is it should do the trick.

Only thing I couldnt find is info about PCT. I know the half life is short, so PCT should start 24 hours after last dosage, but how long should it last for? How much Nolva should be used ? etc... Thanks.

that is really a terrible idea. gains will be minimal as winny is a pretty weak steroid on its own and 50mg is a low dose.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Tell that to my blood pressure.. :p
OH MAN, anadrol did a number on my blood pressure, it got as high as 180/90 when I was coming off the drol and starting up the tren. More like 160/80 now which is still bad, getting a script for catopres so that I don't have any issues in future cycles.

MikeBU

Developing Meathead
Awards
My friends think I am crazy when I told them that I was taking HCG and Nolvadex. As said before, most people don't even know what that stuff is. Two of them did an EQ only cycle (400mg for 10 weeks) even after I told them it wasn't enough or long enough, they still did it. One kid DOES have his diet down to perfection and gained about 10lbs. The other did not gain anything. The moral: I predicted their outcomes and I have never taken EQ. How? Because I donated to this board :) But really, do your research. It would be hard to discount PhD's writing papers on this stuff.

LIFTER23

Awards
that is really a terrible idea. gains will be minimal as winny is a pretty weak steroid on its own and 50mg is a low dose.
Did you not read what I said? I said that with what my goal is, it will offer what I need. Im cutting right now. I dont want to blow up 20-25lbs in 6-8 weeks.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Lifter, I don't think winny alone is a very good cycle.. and I don't think that you will blow up 20-25 lbs of muscle in 6-8 weeks but the test willl help you in the libdo and other areas.. Also, DIET is the key

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
the vast majority are very uneducated and ignorant .. you can trust the info that is endorsed by the knowledgable members of this board .. never listen to the bullshit you hear in the gym
big bump......

not to mention you've got a population of like 50ppl in the gym to choose info from. Online you've got hundredsof thousands of ppl to sift through to learn what / who is BSing and who is not.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OH MAN, anadrol did a number on my blood pressure, it got as high as 180/90 when I was coming off the drol and starting up the tren. More like 160/80 now which is still bad, getting a script for catopres so that I don't have any issues in future cycles.
Oddly enough, drol didn't do much to my bp at all... Tren didn't either, so this is actually a first..

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
Did you not read what I said? I said that with what my goal is, it will offer what I need. Im cutting right now. I dont want to blow up 20-25lbs in 6-8 weeks.

have you not read what EVERYONE has said? you will notice nothing from that cycle except for a lighter wallet.

LIFTER23

Awards
Everyone Ive talked to in real life thats done it, and every single log that Ive read online...at the very least didnt lose any muscle while dieting+gained strength, but lost body fat and got harder. That seems like a pretty good deal to me.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
Everyone Ive talked to in real life thats done it, and every single log that Ive read online...at the very least didnt lose any muscle while dieting+gained strength, but lost body fat and got harder. That seems like a pretty good deal to me.
why are you so against adding test? it makes you feel GREAT, increases libido, gives a constant feeling of happiness, and provides very keepable gains with proper pct ... worried about bloat? use a shorter ester and possibly an AI and keep your diet clean

i just don't understand why anyone would ever not use test ....

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Test is THE monster maker.

Ppl get into all of these exotic steroids, etc, and how they love them....well, tell me how much you love it w/out Test.

Test is the ****. Leaving out test is like leavign the protein out of a BBer diet.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
I agree with kwycke, I dont understand why a lot of the people on these boards ask questions and then do not heed the advice, instead they just argue their point. It just makes no sense to me, and neither does having a cycle without test, but do as you please.

TEST DOES MAKE YOU FEEL GREAT and is extremely CHEAP in comparison to most other AAS!!!

regards,
COTC

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Test is THE monster maker.

Ppl get into all of these exotic steroids, etc, and how they love them....well, tell me how much you love it w/out Test.

Test is the ****. Leaving out test is like leavign the protein out of a BBer diet.

:goodpost:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
CotC I was thinking the same thing as you were.. why the hell are you asking for any help if you are not going to listen to what anyone of is trying to tell you.. especially when everyone is just about speaking in the same voice...

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established

there are better drugs for just maintaining mass while cutting, like TEST.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
why are you so against adding test? it makes you feel GREAT, increases libido, gives a constant feeling of happiness, and provides very keepable gains with proper pct ... worried about bloat? use a shorter ester and possibly an AI and keep your diet clean

Plus it keeps you from rolling out of bed at nite, and gives you another place to hang a towel when you're getting ready for your day.:thumbsup:

LIFTER23

Awards

Well, Im not AGAINST it per se. I just wanted to ease my way into this. It was cheap, someone already had it, so what the hell. Trust me, I know all the internet forum sayings "never do deca alone" "test is best" "front load with DBOL, but its all water gain" etc etc . Ive been reading this stuff for years and like I said , I thought I had a good grasp on things, but then, when talking to real world people, the majority of things didnt match up.

And to whoever said, they dont understand why people ask for advice and then argue it, I never really asked for advice, the only thing I asked for advice on was proper PCT after a Winny only cycle. If i decide to do a full out bulking cycle, then hell yeah, bring on the Test Enth. But right now for the summer, Im just dieting down a bit, and if I can take a simple/cheap "supplement" to help me maintain, if not build muscle at the same time Im losing fat, why wouldnt I?

Im not trying to disrespect you guys, or say I know more, but it just seems that things get taken out of context, and blown out of proportion over the years on these boards...it probably started out as "winny isnt very strong, you will still get gains,but you should probably take it with test for a better cycle" then turned itno "what the **** is wrong with you idiot, you CAN NOT under any circumstance take winny
alone!!!!"

By the way Glenihan, what are your stats?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
at the moment i'm 5'8 188 6-7%

chest 46 inches
arms 17 inches
waist 29 inches
thighs 26 inches

and you can DEFINITELY use test E on a cutter .. i'm using it right now

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established

chest 46 inches
arms 17 inches
waist 29 inches
thighs 26 inches

judging by your stats and pics, it's apparent you have no idea what you're talking about. :lol:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
judging by your stats and pics, it's apparent you have no idea what you're talking about. :lol:
well i've been found out :( i'm usually 12 beers and 8 shots deep when i post on here anyway

;)

LIFTER23

Awards

chest 46 inches
arms 17 inches
waist 29 inches
thighs 26 inches

Well, you are about where I would eventually like to be. Im 5'8", when I started cutting I was at about 195 @ 14%...would like to be 190ish 8%....few more years I guess.

What bf% are you in that picture?

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well i've been found out :( i'm usually 12 beers and 8 shots deep when i post on here anyway

;)
then you are definitely on a cutting cycle.

Throw a lil coke into the mix and you'll have no fat worries at all. lol