Alpha Gainz stack dosing help

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
photo.JPG

Gonna be starting this cycle soon and running it 8 weeks, but wanted some input on how to dose it.

1 Andro TD - 75mg/ML
4 Andro TD - 100mg/ML

thatguy1234

thatguy1234

Banned
Awards
i'm also curious about the difference between dosing the andros orally vs transdermally...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need about 3 more bottles of each of those for a good 8 week cycle

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
You need about 3 more bottles of each of those for a good 8 week cycle
I figured that.. so 150mg a day of 1-Andro and 200mg a day of 4-Andro?

Also, I just read online that transdermal application is not good, and the liquid SARMS should be taken orally... what's that about?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I figured that.. so 150mg a day of 1-Andro and 200mg a day of 4-Andro?

Also, I just read online that transdermal application is not good, and the liquid SARMS should be taken orally... what's that about?
A sarms molecular weight is way too heavy for td application, makes complete sense. 1,4 andro are light enough for td application so no worries because absorption will still be greatly increased. I would still run the 1,4 andro at least around 300mg ed to have a decent cycle. Stano is good around a gram every day lol

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
A sarms molecular weight is way too heavy for td application, makes complete sense. 1,4 andro are light enough for td application so no worries because absorption will still be greatly increased. I would still run the 1,4 andro at least around 300mg ed to have a decent cycle. Stano is good around a gram every day lol
300mg of each 1,4 andro ed?? Wtf I can't afford that lol

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
300mg of each 1,4 andro ed?? Wtf I can't afford that lol
Dhea gains ain't cheap homie! OL will be doing something about that real soon though

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
Dhea gains ain't cheap homie! OL will be doing something about that real soon though
That would be 16 bottles total just of 1, 4 andro though.. one bottle each every week

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Ain't that the truth... I didn't start noticing effects until 2 weeks in and really started feeling it when I bumped it up to 500mg ed. Intrigued about this new OL product!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd return the bottles and get some Alpha Stano instead. Maybe try the Alpha Andro TD, that stuff sounds interesting, especially stacked the Alpha Stano.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just for Clarification... you are correct, Stano is great at a gram or 1000mg per day.

But Alpha Stano is not Stano. it's EpiAndro in a cyclodextrin complex and should be run at 450mg to 600mg per day.
No need to run EpiAndro at a gram or 1000mg.

Alpha Stano TD is not Stano either. Its Transdermal EpiAndro

The only true Stano product Alpha Gainz has is Alpha Andro TD, which is Transdermal Androsterone (Stano)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just for Clarification... you are correct, Stano is great at a gram or 1000mg per day.

But Alpha Stano is not Stano. it's EpiAndro in a cyclodextrin complex and should be run at 450mg to 600mg per day.

The only true Stano product Alpha Gainz has is Alpha Andro TD, which is Transdermal Androsterone (Stano)
Ok, cool. Thanks for the clarification. Haven't really looked into these products yet. I like that they use iron legions salvo carrier so that's a big thumbs up imo. I thought stano and epiandro are the exact same compounds? I guess I need to tighten back up on all this stuff!

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established

Thank god.. so am I good with 150mg of 1-Andro and 200 of 4-Andro a day?

thatguy1234

thatguy1234

Banned
Awards
The study proving 1-Andro's effectiveness has a dose of 330 mg... Transdermal is probably less but can't be that much less...

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank god.. so am I good with 150mg of 1-Andro and 200 of 4-Andro a day?
start there, but plan on ramping up dosages of both- ESP the 1-andro If lean gains are what you're after

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The study proving 1-Andro's effectiveness has a dose of 330 mg... Transdermal is probably less but can't be that much less...
off topic - I dig the avatar bro, love me some GD

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, cool. Thanks for the clarification. Haven't really looked into these products yet. I like that they use iron legions salvo carrier so that's a big thumbs up imo. I thought stano and epiandro are the exact same compounds? I guess I need to tighten back up on all this stuff!

Stano (Androsterone) - 3α-hydroxy-5α-androstan-17-one

EpiAndro (Epi Androsterone) - 3β-hydroxy-5α-androstan-17-one

As you can see from the nomenclature, they are almost identical in structure.

Stano is the A isomer and Epi the B isomer. Both convert to Stanolone.

The difference between the two is marginal, they bought harden muscles, increase strength, and lean you up.
though EpiAndro has more of a Stim effect then Stano.

EpiAndro in high doses causes some people to get a racing heart and sometimes mild anxiety,

Having used 3 EpiAndro products in total now and 2 different Stano products, I can feel the difference between the 2.

Stano i have no problem at 1000mg per day. With EpiAndro I got lots of Stim sides once I went over 450mg per day.
And even when taking 150mg at 1 time, you can feel the stim effect of EpiAndro, whereas you cannot with Stano.

I know Im not the only one who has noticed the Stim effect of Epi Andro. Ive seen other threads
on the other forums talking about this very same thing and the differences between the 2 compounds.

thatguy1234

thatguy1234

Banned
Awards
Oops meant to quote Volvo. App is a little weird sometimes

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
How about the application of the transdermal? I know it says to rotate the spots but should I also rub the 4-andro on a separate spot than the 1-andro?

-Also, I'm thinking applying them 2 separate doses, twice a day about 8-12 hours apart as well?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about the application of the transdermal? I know it says to rotate the spots but should I also rub the 4-andro on a separate spot than the 1-andro?

-Also, I'm thinking applying them 2 separate doses, twice a day about 8-12 hours apart as well?
Traps, upper back, and clavicles are going to be your best spots for td application. It never hurts to rotate application spots, skin irrational is always a possibility with td's. Splitting dose up every 12 hours is exactly what you need to do for optimal saturation.

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
Traps, upper back, and clavicles are going to be your best spots for td application. It never hurts to rotate application spots, skin irrational is always a possibility with td's. Splitting dose up every 12 hours is exactly what you need to do for optimal saturation.
Sounds good, thanks.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i have heard the salvo td delivery can increase absorption that of 4 times of oral

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
i have heard the salvo td delivery can increase absorption that of 4 times of oral
Yes I've read it's something like 2-6 times more effective.

I dunno about strength so far, but I can definitely feel it. It's putting me in a weird mood and I'm not sure if I like it exactly yet haha.

The biggest problem so far with the TD is it's pretty thin so it absorbs very quickly, so I try not to get it on my hands as much as possible because I'm afraid of it soaking most of it in then I'm just washing it away. So I'm dropping it on my back/shoulders and trying to rub it in quickly with a few fingers... it also takes a few minutes to dry... so it's a pain but I'm hoping it's worth it.

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I dunno about strength so far, but I can definitely feel it. It's putting me in a weird mood and I'm not sure if I like it exactly yet haha.

The biggest problem so far with the TD is it's pretty thin so it absorbs very quickly, so I try not to get it on my hands as much as possible because I'm afraid of it soaking most of it in then I'm just washing it away. So I'm dropping it on my back/shoulders and trying to rub it in quickly with a few fingers... it also takes a few minutes to dry... so it's a pain but I'm hoping it's worth it.
For thinner TD products I've always found it easiest to wear vinyl or latex gloves, which helps alleviate the concern of it being absorbed by the hands.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For thinner TD products I've always found it easiest to wear vinyl or latex gloves, which helps alleviate the concern of it being absorbed by the hands.
I use Saran wrap

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ain't that the truth... I didn't start noticing effects until 2 weeks in and really started feeling it when I bumped it up to 500mg ed. Intrigued about this new OL product!
transdermal should have similar effect at about half that dose...maybe even less.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

keep us posted!

when I dose td's on my chest, I usually use my forearms to rub it in :)

if you have kids and/or a gf/wife, gloves or other hand covering is a great idea...

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
I will definitely keep you posted on the results! Heading into week 2 today.

The latex gloves idea, that might look a little weird with a bunch of used gloves in the trash all the time :)

I may try saran wrap... but yeah I'm doing this alone, no help from others haha.

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
So I did chest/shoulders tonight.. I just wanted to say I felt really good the whole workout.. I was afraid it wouldn't be that good because I drank for about 7 hours straight yesterday. But I had one of the better workouts I've had in a long time. It's only been a week and I didn't expect it to kick in just yet given the reports of other SARM users, and I'm not saying it has kicked in yet, but it's also probably not a coincidence I had a great workout today :)

Hopefully the rest of the week goes like this

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what SARM are you running?

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established

Instead of using your hands use your forearm or wrist area and rub on tops of feet, quads, shoulders, upper arms,chest, abs or any of those areas

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need to try that stano Td. I've used oral from aneteus labs and it was great.

Haven't ready anyone really using it.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I know who has td trest at an unbelievable price! !!!

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd return the bottles and get some Alpha Stano instead. Maybe try the Alpha Andro TD, that stuff sounds interesting, especially stacked the Alpha Stano.
Ok to run alpha stano with Endura Shread (GW+MK)? If so answer these questions please.
What would be a solid dose of the AS and how long can I run it? I've ran Ostar up to 16 weeks before but I'm sure I can't run the AS that long. I've read where the cyclodex in AS gives a stim feeling, so can I run stims (ECY) on this? I'll be running a cut and was getting things together for later. Thanks

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know much at all about MK. GW- I'm not a fan but if you already have it...Alpha Stano you can run it really long without worry. I've read of some guys running it up to 16 weeks. Yeah it can give a stimulant type feeling. I don't think I'd want to run ECY on it. No definitely wouldn't want to. I ran Ultra-Stano up to 1200mg a day and Alpha Stano is the same thing. Majority of the people that run it only go up to 600mg though.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I don't know much at all about MK. GW- I'm not a fan but if you already have it...Alpha Stano you can run it really long without worry. I've read of some guys running it up to 16 weeks. Yeah it can give a stimulant type feeling. I don't think I'd want to run ECY on it. No definitely wouldn't want to. I ran Ultra-Stano up to 1200mg a day and Alpha Stano is the same thing. Majority of the people that run it only go up to 600mg though.
The MK he's referring to is Ostarine - MK 2866. Endurashred is GW and Ostarine together in a pill.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn't run the Alpha Stano for more than 6-8 weeks...especially if you have concerns about shedding. if you're gonna run the Endura Shred for 16 weeks, I'd add this for the latter half of the cycle.

you should asses tolerance of stims while running AS...if you're dosing around the same time as AS. I cut down my pre workout dosage while running AS and my workouts were amazing (I dosed 300mg of AS pre workout). another thing you may consider: lowering the oral dose and using some stano td, the transdermal delivery should help keep blood levels more even between doses.

I'm not terribly well versed in SARMs, but from what I've read, this should be a good recomp/cut stack.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The MK he's referring to is Ostarine - MK 2866. Endurashred is GW and Ostarine together in a pill.
Ohhh. I was thinking of GH product. I forget what it is called, but I thought it had an MK in it. LMAO!. You will lean confusion and T-bone go hand in hand!.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Ohhh. I was thinking of GH product. I forget what it is called, but I thought it had an MK in it. LMAO!. You will lean confusion and T-bone go hand in hand!.
Yeah Ghar1ne is MK 677 which is the growth hormone secretatogue. I can definitely understand how it can be confusing.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't run the Alpha Stano for more than 6-8 weeks...especially if you have concerns about shedding. if you're gonna run the Endura Shred for 16 weeks, I'd add this for the latter half of the cycle.

you should asses tolerance of stims while running AS...if you're dosing around the same time as AS. I cut down my pre workout dosage while running AS and my workouts were amazing (I dosed 300mg of AS pre workout). another thing you may consider: lowering the oral dose and using some stano td, the transdermal delivery should help keep blood levels more even between doses.

I'm not terribly well versed in SARMs, but from what I've read, this should be a good recomp/cut stack.
Thanks, good info here.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah Ghar1ne is MK 677 which is the growth hormone secretatogue. I can definitely understand how it can be confusing.
I completely forgot about Ghar and its chemical name. My bad.