Adding 'something extra' to my day

Toff

Awards
  • Established
So, Im making good progress, attacked my training and now eating really really well

Im hoping to add 'something' legal to my day to day to give me the extra 'edge '

Ive been eying up 1-AD, 4-AD, Ostarine from a retail company opposed to research, and other not so obvious natural additions (X-gels,laxogenine, epicatechin, etc.) and getting all very confused where to go.

Then theres some Halo etc. kicking about

Is there anything still worth a shot that isnt totally toxic or useless? I want to add some LBM and cut some fat - I hear a lot of BS and tried a lot products that could help (DAA, Erase original, DHEA dermacrine, 7-oxo, AI's etc etc. and seen nothing over placebo)

I got bubnk Anavar recently online, so cleraly not a great start there

If i google too much i justy end up on scremongering sites or forums sayign 1-ad screwed them etc.

Not wanting stupid big gains, just anavar like results with little toxicity - high BP can be sometimes an issue

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You can still get some of the good orals like Epistane and Halo if you look in the right places. One of those would be good for you I think.

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
So, Im making good progress, attacked my training and now eating really really well

Im hoping to add 'something' legal to my day to day to give me the extra 'edge '

Ive been eying up 1-AD, 4-AD, Ostarine from a retail company opposed to research, and other not so obvious natural additions (X-gels,laxogenine, epicatechin, etc.) and getting all very confused where to go.

Is there anything still worth a shot that isnt totally toxic or useless? I want to add some LBM and cut some fat - I hear a lot of BS and tried a lot products that could help (DAA, Erase original, DHEA dermacrine, 7-oxo, AI's etc etc. and seen nothing over placebo)

If i google too much i justy end up on scremongering sites or forums sayign 1-ad screwed them etc.

Not wanting stupid big gains, just anavar like results with little toxicity - high BP can be sometimes an issue
Would definitely consider SARM LGD. Did wonders for my summer cut. Was able to add some pounds of muscle, not only retain as with Ostabol / 11-andro.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Just had an email and AndroTest is back - is that worth a look?
Halo online seems.. meh

Sarms seem a good idea, min sides, even ont he one suggested above.

Stierenek213

Awards
I believe androtest is only like a small test base to avoid lethargy when you are running a real oral compound. You cannot compare it with test e. So running it alone will shut you down without any gains. That's what most of the logs say, I haven't run it because of those logs.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Are Olympus closing down/discontinuing? :(
Nutriverse, again gets my money ;)

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
You can still get some of the good orals like Epistane and Halo if you look in the right places. One of those would be good for you I think.
I would personally go with halodrol, epistane has the risk of rebound gyno, although it works great too.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards

Any compound will spike your BP as they raise your RBC.

If you want minimal liver toxicity, go with 1-Andro/4-Andro. I think you'd be pleased with Super Mandro and Andro the Giant. They're generously dosed and priced.