Any major differences between test prop and test e as mood enhancers?

Theloserslose

Awards
I've been playing around with the idea of doing my first cycle for the past month or so and one of the things that I'm really looking forward to is that alpha feeling I've read about. Originally I was just going to do a test e cycle, however I am now considering doing a test p cycle since its shorter and from what I've read has less water gains. Additionally the fact that it starts working quicker caught my attention. I've read so far that test enth is great for mood, does test p also have similar effects on well being? Also, what does it really feel like to be on test....are the personality changes big enough for people to notice a difference in the way you act?

Theloserslose

Awards
Also do the two vary in terms of what you keep after the cycle?

maxmuscle23

Awards
I think test P would be good for a first cycle. Especially if you are running it by itself.

maxmuscle23

Awards
If your like me, that's first cycle you won't to see those quick gains. Plus if anything goes south, which with test is a strong if, you can hop right off. This way you don't have to worry about half life's and stuff. But if you are planning to run something oral or another injectable to kickstart than maybe test e

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
test p and e are pretty much the same, I would go with test e pin twice a week 500 -750mg a week and a do a oral of sd or dbol first 4-6 week

livestrong82

Awards
Test p will act sooner and you can go on pct sooner.. shorter Ester
Test E takes longer to kick in and wait out for oct longer.. 10-14wks cycle
Either one will make u feel the same imo..
For your first run try nothing over 400mg a week total. Anything over that isn't necessary for first run imo.. a oral would be a good Kickstart
Also please get a a.i and pct line up

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
semantics, prop or enth pretty much the same ****, 500-750 at least or your wasting your time. I try to do at least 750, but I usually add tren and mast or deca and dbol so I wanna l leave some room in my pin for other sterons