Trest Ace/ Msten Bulk

tonytone11

tonytone11

Awards
Stats: 25 6'0 187 14% bf
My third cycle. First one post shoulder surgery (damn IED's).

Goals: Add 10-15 Lbs with minimal to no bf increase. Increase to my lifts. Add mass to my quads and hammies.

Cycle: Trest Ace (IM) week 1-8 50mg ed
Iml Msten week 1-4 20mg ed
Iml cycle assist, tudca, joint support, multi, omegas.

I have exem and letro just in case. Both from board sponsor. After a lot of research on trest I've found about half start with a low dose of exem and use throughout cycle.Would starting with 12.5mg eod be a good idea?

Pct: Clomid, Tamox, daa

Diet: Plan is to eat as much as I can during these 8 weeks, all healthy except 1 cheat meal a week (In N Out after my heavy leg day) . Not really counting macros.

Would appreciate some critique if you guys have some. Starting this next Monday. Pumped to start and log this ****.

tonytone11

tonytone11

Awards
Christmas came a little early this year. Thought my trest wasn't coming until Friday but surprisingly it was at my doorstep. Pinned my first 50 mg in my glute today before my workout. It was super smooth, waiting to see how it feels tomorrow.
Workout: Back and biceps
One arm D. Rows: a couple warmup sets then 3x8 125lbs (heaviest they have)
Close grip pull downs: 140x12 160x10 180x8. Really working on contracting my lats and slower release on my pulldowns.
Rack pulls: 275x15 315x12 375x8
Wide grip rows: 3x10 forgot weight
Wide grip pulldowns:170x12 190x10 210x8
Straight arm pull downs: 3x10

D. Curls: 3x12,10,8
B curls: 3x12,10,8
Hammer curls: 3x12,10,8
Concentration single arm preacher curls: 3x12
Also did a little abs

After tomorrow's leg workout in switching my split. Going to be-
Chest/shoulders
Legs/back
Tris/bis
Rest and repeat

Also going to be pushing the msten a week back and starting it next Monday.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
trest ace? is that an oral or pinning
If you read his post you'll see that he pinned it in his glute. Definitely not oral.
Also in his first post he noted that it is IM, which stands for intramuscular. Denoting injection.

tonytone11

tonytone11

Awards
After research, IM seemed the way to go

tonytone11

tonytone11

Awards
Had a nice leg workout today. Went heavy to try and get some starting points I can compare after 8 weeks.

Squat: 185x18 205x15 225x10 315x6 275x8 (squats are a weak point of mine due to 4 years in the infantry ****ing up my knees and back)
Leg press: 2 sets of 25. 2 sets of 12
Straight leg deadlifts 3x12
Extensions ss with leg curls: 3x8-15
Calves: 3x25 sitting 3x25 straight leg

Started 12.5mg exem today. Don't know if I'm being paranoid, but my nips felt a little itchy. Other than the nips nothing to report yet.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
If you read his post you'll see that he pinned it in his glute. Definitely not oral.
Also in his first post he noted that it is IM, which stands for intramuscular. Denoting injection.
I did read it but that could mean anything when people dont know what they are saying. trest is normally a cap from what i've seen and msten is a cap so logically it looks like its all orals. IM could be ironmag labs trest, just was asking for clarification. 4 week cycle of msten and trest I'm guessing its a prohormone. but thanks for your super insightful input

tonytone11

tonytone11

Awards
I did read it but that could mean anything when people dont know what they are saying. trest is normally a cap from what i've seen and msten is a cap so logically it looks like its all orals. IM could be ironmag labs trest, just was asking for clarification. 4 week cycle of msten and trest I'm guessing its a prohormone. but thanks for your super insightful input
I'm actually running the trest for 8 weeks.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Christmas came a little early this year. Thought my trest wasn't coming until Friday but surprisingly it was at my doorstep. Pinned my first 50 mg in my glute today before my workout. It was super smooth, waiting to see how it feels .
Looks pretty clearly like injections to me heckler. Just trying to be super insightfully helpful.

GetRekt

Awards
Careful with that letro. I've had a bad experience with one of the sponsor's letro.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Looks pretty clearly like injections to me heckler. Just trying to be super insightfully helpful.
I see you are really contributing here ( sarcasm ) your the typical meathead you see on these forums that will point out semantics and try to argue about nothing while others engage in a real discusion, your troll powers will not work with me, your wasting your time

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I see you are really contributing here ( sarcasm ) your the typical meathead you see on these forums that will point out semantics and try to argue about nothing while others engage in a real discusion, your troll powers will not work with me, your wasting your time
Lol. Actually, I was just pointing out obvious facts that you overlooked multiple times, and tried to help you out, so others could have a real discussion.
Additionally, I'll just continue to feel good about myself due to the fact that I, a typical simple meathead, at least know how to use the different forms of "your" and "you're."

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Now let's drop this silliness and get back to the point of this thread; GAINZ.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Lol. Actually, I was just pointing out obvious facts that you overlooked multiple times, and tried to help you out, so others could have a real discussion.
Additionally, I'll just continue to feel good about myself due to the fact that I, a typical simple meathead, at least know how to use the different forms of "your" and "you're."
oh now I'm being trolled by a illegal drug abuser with superior intellect. I guess I should stop waiting my time. LMAO

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
oh now I'm being trolled by a illegal drug abuser with superior intellect. I guess I should stop waiting my time. LMAO
Lol alright bro. Stop wasting it then.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
tonytone11 sorry for bringing some crap to your thread man.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
dude has 7 post and run a strange cycle, I'm trying to see why out of interest and maybe I can help, I have done plenty of cycles and you picked me to troll instead of contribute? SMH the only crap you brought into this thread is your posts, do you have something to add that would be interesting. or you can spell check my post and try and bash me again

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
dude has 7 post and run a strange cycle, I'm trying to see why out of interest and maybe I can help, I have done plenty of cycles and you picked me to troll instead of contribute? SMH the only crap you brought into this thread is your posts, do you have something to add that would be interesting. or you can spell check my post and try and bash me again
Lol I got nothing man. Carry on.
The "crap" I was referring to was the trivial bickering between you and me that is filling up this guy's thread.
My only suggestion would be to maybe cool your jets.

tonytone11

tonytone11

Awards
just curious I read that **** is bad for your prostrate and will make you temporarily sterile. if your pinning why did you just do tren?
From my research trest isn't bad on the prostate due to the lack of dht conversion. It was used as a male contraceptive, but I'm not looking to have kids anytime soon so I'm not worried about it. A couple reasons why I chose trest and not tren.
1. I needed a test base for msten
2. Trest is supposed to be a mix of test and tren like results.
3. The androgenic/anabolic properties are way higher.
4. Haven't tried it and seems bomb as ****

tonytone11

tonytone11

Awards
No worries bro! I'm sitting in the hospital waiting room waiting for my girl to get done, so it's keeping me entertained.

tonytone11

tonytone11

Awards
Fill me in on how this is a strange cycle? I'm always down for some new knowledge and am open for critiques to make it better.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
From my research trest isn't bad on the prostate due to the lack of dht conversion. It was used as a male contraceptive, but I'm not looking to have kids anytime soon so I'm not worried about it. A couple reasons why I chose trest and not tren.
1. I needed a test base for msten
2. Trest is supposed to be a mix of test and tren like results.
3. The androgenic/anabolic properties are way higher.
4. Haven't tried it and seems bomb as ****
cool, I figure if your gonna pin why not test / tren, seemed like an odd choice. if your already pinning why not get some test on the way and add it to the mix.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
No worries bro! I'm sitting in the hospital waiting room waiting for my girl to get done, so it's keeping me entertained.
Dang. Hope everything is ok.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Fill me in on how this is a strange cycle? I'm always down for some new knowledge and am open for critiques to make it better.
well any of those compounds could be added to a test base, if they were both orals thats pretty standard cause most people are afraid of needles. Your obviously not afraid to pin yourself yet your didnt follow a typical pinning cycle. just curious why or why not.

tonytone11

tonytone11

Awards
cool, I figure if your gonna pin why not test / tren, seemed like an odd choice. if your already pinning why not get some test on the way and add it to the mix.
Trest is supposed to have the good parts of tren without the bad sides. I was actually going to do that, but after researching it quite a bit and seeing trest alone will yield great results by itself I decided against it. Can't go wrong with test though

tonytone11

tonytone11

Awards
I was actually checking that link out yesterday. Hair loss was a concern of mine due to some receding last cycle I ran. Hopefully it doesn't thin too too much

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
She's good! She's getting the iud birth control thing. No ****ty ass condoms makes me a happy man
Haha. My gf and I don't use protection either. 2 years in and both 100% faithful (to my knowledge lol), no history of diseases, she's on the pill.... No worries. I still pull out though.

tonytone11

tonytone11

Awards
This cycle seems like it could be awesome. There are a number of OG's on here that rave about Trest and specifically IM Trest. Some say it's the best base out there other than true Test. Some say it's even better. Just watch your BP with Trest and Msten.
Have you decided what you are going to run with it this winter?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Have you decided what you are going to run with it this winter?
I'm going to do a 6 week LGD/Dermacrine run and then roll straight into 6-7 weeks of PMag/Trest. Hoping for some really nice LBM gains.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Trest is supposed to have the good parts of tren without the bad sides. I was actually going to do that, but after researching it quite a bit and seeing trest alone will yield great results by itself I decided against it. Can't go wrong with test though
this is what I read which got me curious why you chose this over test. Trestolone shuts down LH this sends the signal to release test, it studies it dramatically shaut down test production in men causing lethargy and muscle loss. I you want a test base I would suggest getting some test E asap and inject that 500mg or more weekly or HCG and inject 300-500 iu daily. just my opinion since your already pinning.
are you doing bloodwork?

tonytone11

tonytone11

Awards
this is what I read which got me curious why you chose this over test. Trestolone shuts down LH this sends the signal to release test, it studies it dramatically shaut down test production in men causing lethargy and muscle loss. I you want a test base I would suggest getting some test E asap and inject that 500mg or more weekly or HCG and inject 300-500 iu daily. just my opinion since your already pinning.
are you doing bloodwork?
I haven't seen that study and I've done a ton of research on it. From the research I've gathered ( I would post a link but my post count is too low) trest is said to gain more muscle mass and strength than testosterone, and also combat lethargy. It was actually used to replace test in some for trt. Ya I am after I am done.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
I haven't seen that study and I've done a ton of research on it. From the research I've gathered ( I would post a link but my post count is too low) trest is said to gain more muscle mass and strength than testosterone, and also combat lethargy. It was actually used to replace test in some for trt. Ya I am after I am done.
Mike Arnold wrote a pretty good article on it but if you are looking for real info off google IMO dont read it from BB websites or you wont get the full picture
heres how I read it,

has testosterone like qualities as faor as SHBG is concercned
does not increase test it shuts it down

maybe you will get good results from it, but if I was going to use this I would use test as my base, and I would not use HCG as these are sending the same signals to lehdyg ones saying shut down another is saying get to work bitch

Trest = pituitary gland shut test down
Test = overabundance of test = pituitary shutting down production but who cares your test is sky high
95% of test combines to SHBG rendering it useless for BB purposes
test is king and the building block of muscle growth

tonytone11

tonytone11

Awards
Day 4- definitely feel the trest. Had a nice chest workout today. Was able to knock out an extra set in 3/5 lifts. My libido is through the roof. I want to **** all the time lol. Also waking up with full muscles, not quite a pump but full. One downside is aggression at home. It seems like most things annoy me until I can calm myself down.
Can't wait to start the msten and really see where this thing takes me.

tonytone11

tonytone11

Awards
Took 2 days off to go gamble in Tahoe. Had a nice back workout. Was able to add weight on every lift from last week. Started the msten today/nothing to report on that yet.
So far I'm liking the trest. My gf has asked why I'm looking at her like a piece of meat lately lol having sex 2 times a day and still not enough. I weighed in at 192 today so 5lbs up from when I started. I can tell I'm retaining a little water due to my high carb intake.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ive seen reports of 20+lbs in 4-6 weeks on trest with high libido and shutdown hard but still recovering faster then tren. Sounds pretty good to me

tonytone11

tonytone11

Awards
I really noticed the msten during last nights leg workout. I was able to throw in an extra set on my squats, leg presses, and hack squats. Also was able to push through 30 reps on my leg presses, which would usually not happen. Libido is still high alongside my hunger throughout the day. I was having salty food cravings, which was hard as **** to cave but not as much anymore. A couple nights ago I noticed I was waking up more times throughout the night. I am now taking a sleep med to help with that and feel fine. I'm at 195.6 as of yesterday.