SARM Beginner Questions

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hi all,

I have read a small amount about SARMs and was thinking of giving them a try before they get banned. I'm familiar with anabolics and have used AAS in the past, but I was just curious to try them out and see how they work. I read yates84 thread on the topic and was a bit confused. If these compounds are selectively targeting the androgen receptor, why would there be estrogenic side effects?

Either way, I was thinking of trying a short 4 to week cycle of ostarine with a moderate dose and then a PCT. However, now I'm a bit curious about LGD. I would be using these for bulking, but obviously I would prefer to have fewer overall sides. I'm not a big fan of having to use anti-estrogens during a cycle as I feel that it can inhibit some of its positive effects.

Since these are still legal, can anyone recommend a brand and an idea of how much this would cost (ballpark)?

Thanks in advance,
pogue

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anything that occupies the androgen receptor can cause high estrogen sides whether it aromatizes or not. Nutriverse is having a blowout on the whole Olympus UK line since it is being discontinued so that would be your best bet for a purchase right now

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anything that occupies the androgen receptor can cause high estrogen sides whether it aromatizes or not. Nutriverse is having a blowout on the whole Olympus UK line since it is being discontinued so that would be your best bet for a purchase right now
That doesn't make sense from a physiological standpoint. SERMs don't cause androgenic sides. I'm not trying to call you out or anything, just trying to understand from a pharmacological perspective how that works. I can also understand if there just isn't a lot of data on them and people are reporting estrogenic sides from them.

Thanks for the reply, I'll check out the store and see if I can figure out whats what.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are going to run Ostarine I'd recommend at the very least 8 weeks, but 12 weeks is best. No need to go over 20mg and no need for anti-estrogen.
pogue is a guy that I learned a lot about PH/DS before the real ph products got banned in 2004. This guy knows his stuff. - Just putting this out there. People should know.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the shout. Prohormones were a lot simpler to understand than a lot of the peptides, DS and SARMs that are around now.

I hate to jump into products I don't know a lot about, but I was looking at that sale and thinking of what to buy. The Mass GH product sounds interesting, but I think if I were to use it I would rather take the Mk-677 before sleep instead of during the day. That's the GHAR1NE product, correct? Or is it CARDAR1NE? I can't tell whats what because of the nomenclature.

Now I'm also a bit intrigued by the LGD 4033. What's the cycle length look like for that?

Thanks again for the help guys.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That doesn't make sense from a physiological standpoint. SERMs don't cause androgenic sides. I'm not trying to call you out or anything, just trying to understand from a pharmacological perspective how that works. I can also understand if there just isn't a lot of data on them and people are reporting estrogenic sides from them.

Thanks for the reply, I'll check out the store and see if I can figure out whats what.
You said sarms in your op. Are we discussing sarms or serms here? If I ever say anything stupid then please feel free to call me out, the last thing I would want is to give bad advice.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the shout. Prohormones were a lot simpler to understand than a lot of the peptides, DS and SARMs that are around now.

I hate to jump into products I don't know a lot about, but I was looking at that sale and thinking of what to buy. The Mass GH product sounds interesting, but I think if I were to use it I would rather take the Mk-677 before sleep instead of during the day. That's the GHAR1NE product, correct? Or is it CARDAR1NE? I can't tell whats what because of the nomenclature.

Now I'm also a bit intrigued by the LGD 4033. What's the cycle length look like for that?

Thanks again for the help guys.
Yep, mass gh is mk677 (gh secretagogue) and lgd. Dosing at night is good but if you are bulking then day time dosing is fine to. Mk677 will just make you very hungry so just plan around that. Both have a pretty long half life and can be dosed any time to be effective. Lgd is usually ran from 8 to 12 weeks from 4 to 12mg in dose.