advice needed... noob, 1-andro/super mandro

thatguy1234

thatguy1234

Banned
Awards
Hi, first I'll give some background and try to keep it short... 30 years old, ~185 or so ~17%bf lifting for a couple years. My entire life I have been very weak, even as a kid I played league sports but was the worst player hands-down; when I hit a baseball it wouldn't go far, or shooting a basketball I couldn't shoot from as far out as any of the other kids... when the other kids began to naturally develop muscle I did not, etc. My muscle mass had always been almost nothing in addition to having really low strength, and this is tough to describe but it's almost like i can't fully contract my muscles or something (been feeling that way since i was a kid too). And lastly, my body likes to hold onto fat in the mid-section, which makes me look absolutely terrible in addition to being weak.

Fast forward to a couple years ago I got really sick of feeling weak and looking terrible and began to try to get in shape. Couldn't do one push up, had to start with knees on the floor (commonly called girl push ups in my experience lol). Took me a bit to get to real push ups, then I tried to start on a 5x5 program but I just really couldn't sustain linear progression and had a very similar experience to this guy (and his body in the earlier pictures is similar to mine):

skinnyfattransformation.c o m/why-you-shouldnt-do-starting-strength-as-a-beginner/

So since earlier this year I have been sort of mixing up the program and leaning more towards hypertrophy ranges in my sets, which has been helping somewhat... but just last month I decided to look into a mild anabolic with few sides (very important to me) and I discovered the Super Mandro product. I asked a knowledgeable acquaintance what he thought of it, he said "oh that's just 1-andro, ran it a few years ago and didn't notice much". Now this guy also uses actual gear so I took that with a grain of salt.

I decided to run super mandro on its own for a short 4 week cycle, with a 4 week OTC PCT after. I ordered and started the 3 caps a day per label instructions last weekend before the one that just ended. Come Tuesday, my muscles are harder than nails, i look bigger in the mirror, and I am up a few pounds on the scale. This all strikes me as very odd. By the end of the week my squat was up 40 pounds and it felt way easy to even just unrack, and I was recovering with no DOMS from daily squatting. At the end of a couple of my workouts when I'm relatively spent I'll usually grab something heavy either the trap bar or dumbbells and do some carries- those are up 20 pounds in each hand and also just felt easier. It's like I can actually now feel my muscles.

So, I have two questions. Do I have an actual hormonal problem? It doesn't make sense to me that I would respond that rapidly and that intensely to something that from what I have been reading, is relatively mild. I get bloodwork fairly often and my test has never been flagged as low.

My follow-up question is- if I am gaining that aggressively should I ditch my original 4 week plan, extend to 8? And if you think I should do that, could you please offer some advice on a real PCT and when to throw in a test base to offset lethargy/libido loss?

On some forums I would be criticized for such a large post, hopefully not against etiquette here. Thanks in advance.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you have some time of hormonal problem then taking any type of anabolics is only a bandaid and your gonna make the problem worse with every cycle. Go get bloodwork done before you do another cycle. If there is a problem you need to adress that first

thatguy1234

thatguy1234

Banned
Awards
I've had extensive bloodwork done countless times over the past decade due to severe GERD and some other issues, have been tested extensively for thyroid hormone problems too at various times... never once uncovered anything out of range. so i guess what i mean is, is there some kind of esoteric test that is not being done?

thatguy1234

thatguy1234

Banned
Awards
Just got weighed at doctor's. Up nearly 9# just 10 days in. Nurse said BP is fine but on higher end of fine, forget the exact number.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Sounds like to me your test just shot through the roof :) enjoy it and follow the rules. Running 8 weeks is fine , if u notice anything out of place see your doctor. If ur test was in the 400 to 500 range b4 you cycled it maybe jumping up fast . Pm me if u want to talk ever.

thatguy1234

thatguy1234

Banned
Awards
Thanks my man, I really appreciate it! Any input on proper PCT for this if I extend it 8 weeks? I've seen the yates84 guy who seems pretty knowledgeable say no serm no cycle... is that true in this case?

thatguy1234

thatguy1234

Banned
Awards
I'm gonna hit up my PCP soon strictly to get some updated bloodwork, I'll do a comparison to my last draw.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Thanks my man, I really appreciate it! Any input on proper PCT for this if I extend it 8 weeks? I've seen the yates84 guy who seems pretty knowledgeable say no serm no cycle... is that true in this case?
Dont cycle without serms ever. You may get away with it once or twice. But eventually your hpta wont restart. Trt for life .... anything yates84 says is golden. His advice has saved me from epic fukkwiting myself into oblivion.

thatguy1234

thatguy1234

Banned
Awards
Dont cycle without serms ever. You may get away with it once or twice. But eventually your hpta wont restart. Trt for life .... anything yates84 says is golden. His advice has saved me from epic fukkwiting myself into oblivion.
ok, and when in an advice post it is shown the dosages in like X/X/X/Y/Y, the slashes delimit weeks correct?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ok, and when in an advice post it is shown the dosages in like X/X/X/Y/Y, the slashes delimit weeks correct?
Yep. For example if using nolva the dosage will be 20/20/10/10. 20 weeks 1 and 2, 10 weeks 3 and 4.

thatguy1234

thatguy1234

Banned
Awards
Ok great is there a go-to info thread on serms, or just read through some search results?

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Ok great is there a go-to info thread on serms, or just read through some search results?
In the anabolics section there is a subsection at the top for post cycle therapy. It has tons of useful info on there.

Also if looking into serms check out the peptide research companies...also a subsection in anabolics. But remember that stuff is for research purposes only not personal use ;)

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
This is a pretty helpful thread i found for you in the post cycle therapy sub forum
Its called:

PCT Dosing

Just go in there and type that in the search bar

thatguy1234

thatguy1234

Banned
Awards
I'd love to have a look, is that the name of the thread or do you have a link? Or maybe I can hit a person's logs from their info page? i'm experienced with forums just not this particular one so far.

No prob man. Ive got a good pct laid out in one of my logs too if youd like to take a look. Its in the anabolics forum:

Ostarine cardarine and mk677
sick. i'm looking at it now. i am thinking about something similar next spring when i want to start cutting, so that'll be helpful in more than one way.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Nice man. Im starting it at the end of this month so you can follow along if youd like. Just type subbed in the response and itll notify u when i post in there

thatguy1234

thatguy1234

Banned
Awards
Nice man. Im starting it at the end of this month so you can follow along if youd like. Just type subbed in the response and itll notify u when i post in there
subbed and read through the other thread and yours.

tomorrow is pay day and as of right now i am planning on ordering nolvadex, clomid, anabeta elite, and more x-gels for the PCT. can any of you guys weigh in on that? from what i am reading an OTC PCT might not really bring much to the table since nolva+clomid have been proven the most effective PCT... but I am not broke by any means so if you care to weigh in on that feel free.

also, since I am now extending this to 8 weeks to ride this gain train all the way to swoletown, should I be purchasing any on-cycle support? originally i figured i wouldn't need any due to the mild nature of 1-andro as well as the 4 week short cycle.

thatguy1234

thatguy1234

Banned
Awards
Also appears my source only has generic clomid and nolvadex, should I try to find a source for the name brand?

thatguy1234

thatguy1234

Banned
Awards
So far this morning I ordered generic liquid nolva and clomid, a month supply. The supplier has some reviews I see of delays in shipping so luckily i have about a month and a half before I really need it.

Up next I am going to order a couple bottles of super mandro, so that I can increase to 5 a day for the meat of the cycle then taper back down to 3 towards the end. Good idea?

I also have 2x ar1macare pro to use on-cycle and 1x sup3r pct to use with the nolva/clomid mix during PCT. Does this sound like I have my bases covered? Should I ditch the ar1macare pro? I have been waiting on my MSM/chondritin/glucosamine joint supp to come in if that's a concern. Had to order special non-shellfish one since I am allergic and don't wanna risk it.

this has gotten significantly more involved than i originally planned lol.

thatguy1234

thatguy1234

Banned
Awards
I still haven't ordered a base because I want to try and push through any lethargy/loss of libido, in case you guys were wondering...

thatguy1234

thatguy1234

Banned
Awards
other thing- last night I felt some heat in my pecs, maybe some nipple sensitivity. could have been imagined. is this something i need to do something about or am i being overly worrisome?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
other thing- last night I felt some heat in my pecs, maybe some nipple sensitivity. could have been imagined. is this something i need to do something about or am i being overly worrisome?
How long have you been on for? Sometimes I've noticed heat inside the muscles I work when using Andros it always happens to me. Not a diagnosis just saying what I've been through my experience. Any other weird feelings a company in the heat pains strains ?

thatguy1234

thatguy1234

Banned
Awards
How long have you been on for? Sometimes I've noticed heat inside the muscles I work when using Andros it always happens to me. Not a diagnosis just saying what I've been through my experience. Any other weird feelings a company in the heat pains strains ?
11 days in, no other weird sides, just some dry joints which i am prone to anyways.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
When's the last time you did chest? How long before the issue. Are your pects solid? Or a little flexible?

thatguy1234

thatguy1234

Banned
Awards
When's the last time you did chest? How long before the issue. Are your pects solid? Or a little flexible?
I did a semi-light full body type of work-out Tuesday morning: a trap bar DL pyramid, a couple of squat rack walk-outs, a few sets of push ups and a few sets of pull ups. on a proper push day i hit my chest much harder than that, but felt like working out that way. So that was yesterday morning, experienced the heat in the chest that night about 14 hours later maybe.

my pecs are pretty solid (though as i said my muscle mass is kind of pathetic), i don't really store much fat there, it mostly gets stored in my lower back/hips/abdomen.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I did a semi-light full body type of work-out Tuesday morning: a trap bar DL pyramid, a couple of squat rack walk-outs, a few sets of push ups and a few sets of pull ups. on a proper push day i hit my chest much harder than that, but felt like working out that way. So that was yesterday morning, experienced the heat in the chest that night about 14 hours later maybe.

my pecs are pretty solid (though as i said my muscle mass is kind of pathetic), i don't really store much fat there, it mostly gets stored in my lower back/hips/abdomen.
I use tridermal and about 10 to 12 hrs later im hot where i apply it. Just keep an eye on it . Its nothing to worry about yet

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Ar1macare by ol is fully loaded with all the best ingredients and best dosing on the market.

thatguy1234

thatguy1234

Banned
Awards
Ar1macare by ol is fully loaded with all the best ingredients and best dosing on the market.
that's how it looked to me, just pulled the trigger on my order. the only thing left that i might end up needing is some 4-andro if i end up being too lethargic or too uninterested in my "wife"

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
that's how it looked to me, just pulled the trigger on my order. the only thing left that i might end up needing is some 4-andro if i end up being too lethargic or too uninterested in my "wife"
Did u use my code haha?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Get tridermal your boner will be boning your pants its 20%off

thatguy1234

thatguy1234

Banned
Awards
Get tridermal your boner will be boning your pants its 20%off
I honestly didn't even think to visit your shop and use your code man I should have but I just had the cart already filled over at strong supp shop cause i used them for the original jar of super mandro. i'll use your shop on my next order, i really appreciate the help and patience here.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I honestly didn't even think to visit your shop and use your code man I should have but I just had the cart already filled over at strong supp shop cause i used them for the original jar of super mandro. i'll use your shop on my next order, i really appreciate the help and patience here.
Ok good luck man !!!

thatguy1234

thatguy1234

Banned
Awards
non-shellfish joint supp arrived today, thank god. i really brutalized myself in the gym last night, did squats and a bunch of push work, but the day before I did that DL pyramid... lower back was kind of annihilated... yet if i wasn't on 1-andro i don't think i'd be able to move or walk at all. the recovery while on this stuff is for me, nothing short of amazing.

day 12 now. on 14 i think i am going to up to 5 caps. i wish i had planned this better to do a proper log.

thatguy1234

thatguy1234

Banned
Awards
Experiencing a really bad lack of appetite the past couple days. Struggling to get down food at times. I'm talking even maintenance levels of food... Is this a possible side or something else? Gonna take a dab when I get home see if it helps. I almost gagged just now eating a beef epic bar which I usually scarf down.

thatguy1234

thatguy1234

Banned
Awards
tried upping the dose this weekend on the super mandro, not gonna work for me. ended up noticing some pretty bad sides at 440. So I'm just gonna ride 330 out for the 8 weeks i think.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Its always good to remember what your body is telling you is usually better advice than from others. I think running it like you plan is a good idea if its what you think is best

thatguy1234

thatguy1234

Banned
Awards
Guys, feeling my prostate is a little swollen. Is this likely because of no test base?

thatguy1234

thatguy1234

Banned
Awards
Does it hurt when u sit on toilet or piss ? Ive had this before it sucks
it's just general prostate swollen symptoms (not extremely painful), like if you lean forward the piss kinda comes out quicker, have a literal 'pain in the ass' sometimes, etc. i had a prostate infection when i was younger, so i know the feeling. i had a biopsy at the time which turned out it was just benign whatever it's called, hyperplasia maybe.

i think that benign prostate swelling can somehow related to DHT... I feel I just need to supplement something and this will go away. Dermacrine maybe? IDK.

thatguy1234

thatguy1234

Banned
Awards
booking an apptment with the doctor since i wanted to anyways to get bloods half way through this cycle.

thatguy1234

thatguy1234

Banned
Awards
thursday morning apptment booked, will keep you brahs updated. curious to see just how shutdown i am if at all.

this may also shed light on the hormonal problem i suspect i have that i outlined in the first post. i am super prone to baldness and started balding when i was very young too, which i had not mentioned. the previous prostate issues were never explained by the urologist either.

those were **** doctors outside of the city though when i was much younger, i now go to medical hotshots who do research and all that kind of real doctor stuff so hopefully this will be a fruitful visit.

thatguy1234

thatguy1234

Banned
Awards
Doctor told me that my insurance won't cover a full hormonal. Need to find a cheap lab where I can do this, I know I've seen a link floating around does anyone have it handy? Regardless got the male hormone test done

thatguy1234

thatguy1234

Banned
Awards
found privatemdlabs.com, they won't do the tests for residents of MA, bullsh1t. well, i guess i'll just wait to see what my test counts are.