Cycle advice?

F0xx3r

Awards
I've ran 2 small cycles in the past, once with a1m and it went very well , saw size and strength gains .. then another cycle with bunk a1m and some 4andro.. reason I say bunk is well, no sides and didn't see changes at all like prior cycle (and no bar code or date on bottle) and j plan on running prolly just one more cycle and maybe sarms in the future , but thus is what I have at home, and I'm looking to spend as little money as possible to complete it before running it...

Goals - size and strength , 4 to 8 week cycle

What I have
1 bottle, andro the giant
1 bottle, chaos and pain lgd, 5mg per cap
1 bottle, a1m .. possibly bunk, but am not home to check it, deployed.
1 bottle gear support
1 bottle tudca
1 bottle inhibit P
Enough tren to run 100mg for 5 solid weeks, or slightly less to stretch it to 6/8

I'm going to grab a PCT, possible additional DAA and tamoxifen since I've used it before.

Suggestions on what to add? And or how it should be ran... obviously a bigger cycle than I've ran before.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
We carry decramine and tridermal. At phwsupplements. Also wat are your goals and stats . Where are you deployed i have family deployed all over ?

F0xx3r

Awards
We carry decramine and tridermal. At phwsupplements. Also wat are your goals and stats . Where are you deployed i have family deployed all over ?
Was considering using the tridermal in a cycle after this one lol.. after Christmas , but I'm just in kuwait for now and looking to purchase last pieces for this cycle

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Was considering using the tridermal in a cycle after this one lol.. after Christmas , but I'm just in kuwait for now and looking to purchase last pieces for this cycle
It works in so many ways , what are your goals?

F0xx3r

Awards
It works in so many ways , what are your goals?
I want to gain strength (I run 531bbb variants) and size, which I know requires food...and I like food, I gained about 10lbs off just a1m for 4 weeks.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to gain strength (I run 531bbb variants) and size, which I know requires food...and I like food, I gained about 10lbs off just a1m for 4 weeks.
You still haven't ran that tren yet, homie?!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Nice man you should try some dymethazine

F0xx3r

Awards
Lol decided to keep it stateside, so trying to figure out a good cycle with all I have above , with spending least amount of additional money to start it

F0xx3r

Awards
You still haven't ran that tren yet, homie?!
Thoughts on how to run this cycle, and or anything to take out or add?
yates84

In my mind there are multiple options , run everything for a crazy 4 weeks, or run it 6 to 8 and spread things out and see if a1m is bunk or not, or run everything minus lgd and use that for a cycle after the rest, with maybe tridermal and lgd as a cycle...thanks

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thoughts on how to run this cycle, and or anything to take out or add?
yates84

In my mind there are multiple options , run everything for a crazy 4 weeks, or run it 6 to 8 and spread things out and see if a1m is bunk or not, or run everything minus lgd and use that for a cycle after the rest, with maybe tridermal and lgd as a cycle...thanks
I would run the lgd solo and bridge into the 1 dhea and tren. If the a1m is bunk or might be bunk then I wouldn't waste my time with it

F0xx3r

Awards
8 weeks.
Lgd 5/5/5/10/10/10/0/0
Tren 0/0/40/60/100/100/100/100
Inhibit P weeks 5/6/7/8
Andro the giant weeks 5/6/7/8 or 6weeks, 1ed/1ed/1ed/3/3/3
Tudca and gear support all 8 weeks

Pct
OL sup3r PCT
Tamoxifen 20/20/10/10

Assuming I'll definitely need to grab an AI for this.. lol

Now, would I need eradicate or inhibit E during cycle/pct or should I be fine? Final question I promise, just it's alot bigger cycle than just a1m lol.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8 weeks.
Lgd 5/5/5/10/10/10/0/0
Tren 0/0/40/60/100/100/100/100
Inhibit P weeks 5/6/7/8
Andro the giant weeks 5/6/7/8 or 6weeks, 1ed/1ed/1ed/3/3/3
Tudca and gear support all 8 weeks

Pct
OL sup3r PCT
Tamoxifen 20/20/10/10

Assuming I'll definitely need to grab an AI for this.. lol

Now, would I need eradicate or inhibit E during cycle/pct or should I be fine? Final question I promise, just it's alot bigger cycle than just a1m lol.
Just have exemestane on hand, you shouldn't need it though. Cycle looks good!

F0xx3r

Awards
Tren lowers libido correct ? Hoping andro keeps it up.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tren lowers libido correct ? Hoping andro keeps it up.
Tren tanks my libido no matter what I do, hopefully it won't do you the same way.

F0xx3r

Awards
Tren tanks my libido no matter what I do, hopefully it won't do you the same way.
Ya, hopefully I respond well to it, both with progress and least amount of sides lol. Thanks every one for the help, I'll be starting it in about a month.

F0xx3r

Awards
Lol one more, I'll be stateside in a few weeks and super excited to run this cycle ... if my a1m actually has a date and a lot number this time, do i run it weeks 1 to 4 with all the other stuff , or possible save it for another cycle alongside maybe primeval labs tridermal? Thanks.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol one more, I'll be stateside in a few weeks and super excited to run this cycle ... if my a1m actually has a date and a lot number this time, do i run it weeks 1 to 4 with all the other stuff , or possible save it for another cycle alongside maybe primeval labs tridermal? Thanks.
I would just save it, you already have a solid cycle lined up