1-andro question

Keedsays

Awards
Hey guys I just started taking 1-andro and I caught a cold
I was wondering do I just keep the doses as normal and continue to work out?
Or should I take a break till I get better?
My cold only consists of stuffy and runny nose, loss of taste things like that,
I don't want to make it worse, any sugestions or input would be appreciated. Thanks!!

aaronjohn

Awards
My thoughts personally: I will work out even if I have a cold. Anything neck-up is fine with me for working out. If I were to have a chest infection or Lung infection than no I wouldnt work out. Remember, I'm not a doctor. I'm talking about myself personally. If you feel horrible, don't go but I would keep taking the 1 andro.

XAndroX

Awards
Don't train with a cold this can be very dangerouse.

Keedsays

Awards
Thanks for replying guys I'm gonna take a day or two off from the gym
But is it safe to keep dosing the 1-andro as normal?

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
It's fine to keep dosing 1-andro. Take a good dose of robo to cough that sh*t up and try and hit the gym again dude. Colds suck, but it's nothing to get worked up about.

XAndroX

Awards
This is just wrong. Doing sports while having a bad cold can lead to Myocarditis which can lead to death.

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
Doubt it. This is a pulmonary issue not a cardiac issue. The only thing it could cause is a blockage or an embolism in the SLIGHT chance that the phlegm finds a way to be absorbed into the pulmonary veins and travel back to the heart. That is so unlikely i feel stupid for even mentioning it. You take guefinasin (spelling?) And cough it up. That's what I do and my heart and lungs are still healthy, along with the rest of my body. And on monday when i go to work, I'll verify it with the cardiologists i work with.