Crituque, First SARM/PH cycle.

Ambanc

Awards
Hi, new member. Essentially joined for critique on my intended upcoming SARM/PH cycle.

Stats;
Age - 21
Height - 5'6
Weight - 160 (light 160, get told i look 180 regularly, will post pics if possible/requested)
Bf% 13-15%

So i'm currently on;

Ipamorelin 100mcg w/
Mod GRF 1-29 100mcg 3-4x daily
Currently using IPAM as a break from the potential sides from GHRP-2 after 2 months straight run.

Albuterol 5mg twice daily, will be building doses dependant on sides (specifically anxiety and jitters) up to 5-10mg 2x daily.

Soon i'll also be running ECA/Yohimbine/T2 adding them in that order to gauge sides and contraindications.

I'll basically be using that to diet down for another 6-8 weeks and either adding in the SARMS/PH's within the last 4 weeks or at the end.

So what i'll have on hand (made the order for the SARMS/Ph's)

Anabolic Trinity by Hard Rock Supplements 1-4 (3/4 recommended dose to start, 225mg Androsterone/18.75mg Ostarine/75mg Laxonegin)
Blockade On Cycle Defense by Assault Labs 1-8 (recommended dose)

Androbolic 250 by APS Nutrition 4-8 (Recommended dose 250mg blend of Androstenolone Acetate, 1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one Caproate, 3b-Hydroxy-Etiallocholan-17-one, and 4-Androstenolone + Small dose laxogenin (not listed))
Ostar1ne by Olympus Labs 4-8 (20-25mg)

Sup3r PCT by Olympus Labs (Recommended dose)
Clomid 100/100/50/50 + Nolva 40/40/20/20

I also have some caber, but will invest in some A-dex (.25 EOD) as well.

My reasoning behind the changing of supps at week 4 was 1) The deal i got on trinity ended 2) I can control the doses of the test bases and ostarine better during the last 4 weeks and 3) I can stop completely and start a whole new cycle with those after PCT.

Would love to hear your opinions, nothings set in stone. Happy to hear recommendations and thoughts.

Thanks for your time!

Khazima

Khazima

Awards
Shameless bump. Anyone see anything dramatically wrong with the plan?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
There is so much going on in this post its a little confusing tbh.

Your age is an issue for me here, unless you are competing and are aware of your risks I wouldn't cycle at all.

Is everything listed here aside from the PCT going to be simultaneous?

Khazima

Khazima

Awards
There is so much going on in this post its a little confusing tbh.

Your age is an issue for me here, unless you are competing and are aware of your risks I wouldn't cycle at all.

Is everything listed here aside from the PCT going to be simultaneous?
Thanks for your concern, I am well aware of the risks, permanent shutdown as well as sides etc, ED, low libido etc etc. I have been researching and participating in forums consistently for close to two years researching and learning about steroids and recently learning about sarms/ph's.

The trilogy will be by itself with cycle support then I'll probably stop, PCT then run the androbolic and ostarine after 2 months off.

Everything else is basically nonsensical, just added it to be thorough. Only thing would be blood pressure with the ECA + albuterol (which I'd most likely only run one at a time) and the fat burners would be discontinued before starting trilogy clean except for peptides.

Thanks for the response.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You know what I've never condoned a cycle at your age but you've researched and seem in a decent place in terms of preparation for it,
If your ancillaries are on hand I say you are as good as you can be.

Osta 2 months after sounds good too,

Enjoy the cycle.
If you log it tag me in.
Or pm me any question any time

Khazima

Khazima

Awards
You know what I've never condoned a cycle at your age but you've researched and seem in a decent place in terms of preparation for it,
If your ancillaries are on hand I say you are as good as you can be.

Osta 2 months after sounds good too,

Enjoy the cycle.
If you log it tag me in.
Or pm me any question any time
Thanks Driven! Will be sure to do so, I really appreciate it.