Trestelone/DermaTr3st vs Proviron

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
Quick question: how do the two compare? I mean trest is a precursor to dht, correct? But proviron is dht...
So...

I have unlimited cheap access to the original proviron. Would it be better than trest to be used as a base? Ive been researching trest and read how its supposed to be better than dermacrine as a test base. I use dermacrine and like it but having never tried trest so i cannot compare. People say its on a whole new level compared to dermacrine. im curious to test it out and see how it compares. Its time for me to take a break from dermacrine anyway. But the price of dermatrest is steep and seeing how i can get proviron for like 8 bucks a box...

Thanks guys[HR][/HR]

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
not even a close comparison b/w the two (trest and crine)

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but what about how trest compares to proviron? Sorry if my question wasnt clear. Thanks

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick question: how do the two compare? I mean trest is a precursor to dht, correct? But proviron is dht...
So...

I have unlimited cheap access to the original proviron. Would it be better than trest to be used as a base? Ive been researching trest and read how its supposed to be better than dermacrine as a test base. I use dermacrine and like it but having never tried trest so i cannot compare. People say its on a whole new level compared to dermacrine. im curious to test it out and see how it compares. Its time for me to take a break from dermacrine anyway. But the price of dermatrest is steep and seeing how i can get proviron for like 8 bucks a box...

Thanks guys[HR][/HR]
Trest is a 19 nor like tren but is 7a methylated and aromatizes heavily into methyl estrogen. It isn't even remotely close in comparison to proviron

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
7-alpha-19Nor-androst-4-en-3-one,17b-ol = trestolone
1α-Methyl-17β-hydroxy-5α-androstan-3-one = mesterolone aka proviron

19nor vs a 5alpha reduced dht derivative.

all depends on how your interactions are with both chem chains.

trest is not a dht derivative at all so no to your assumption. trest will not be 5a reduced

Trestolone unlike testosterone does not bind to 5AR, which limits the conversion to DHT. DHT again is important due to its androgenic effects.

You can use the search button on here to find out more, there is plenty of info on this board

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
So as a base on cycle with something like say epistane or dmz 2 , dermacrine and proviron would be fine/safer? In your experience what would you recommend? I guess trest would need an ai on cycle as well then, right?

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate your help guys. I am using the search function. Its just that im short of time for research as i have just moved to a new home in a new island and im full of work :p

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So as a base on cycle with something like say epistane or dmz 2 , dermacrine and proviron would be fine/safer? In your experience what would you recommend? I guess trest would need an ai on cycle as well then, right?
I'm running dermatrest and epistane right now. You will definitely need an ai on cycle with trest! I would pick your base hormone based on what your other hormones in your stack are. Running something dry like epistane? You want trest as your base. Running something like m14add? I would use the proviron or dermacrine to keep things from getting too wet. It's all about balance and putting together hormones that compliment one another

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
Ok that makes things clearer for me now. But i guess another thing would be the cost. Cos like i said dermatrest is very expensive compared to proviron (dirt cheap) and dermacrine (on sale almost everywhere atm). I have just finished a great cycle of epistane (used olympus labs epistane, best ever epistane ive used for quality and potency, and ive done like 4 epi cycles over the past years). Stacked it with dermacrine and proviron. Libido thru the roof, strength and wellbeing all great, no side apart from some spells of higher than normal bp. So i guess if youre saying i should stack trest with epi in future id like to try it. But it comes down to cost. Is trest worth the cost when u compare it to the other two bases? Thanks again man

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok that makes things clearer for me now. But i guess another thing would be the cost. Cos like i said dermatrest is very expensive compared to proviron (dirt cheap) and dermacrine (on sale almost everywhere atm). I have just finished a great cycle of epistane (used olympus labs epistane, best ever epistane ive used for quality and potency, and ive done like 4 epi cycles over the past years). Stacked it with dermacrine and proviron. Libido thru the roof, strength and wellbeing all great, no side apart from some spells of higher than normal bp. So i guess if youre saying i should stack trest with epi in future id like to try it. But it comes down to cost. Is trest worth the cost when u compare it to the other two bases? Thanks again man
Trest is the absolute best hormone I have ever used. Trest could be 200$ a bottle and I would still buy it. Honestly, I find it hard not to run a cycle without trest, my last 3 cycles have included it. Try it and it will make a believer out of you too.

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
Perfect. All questions answered then. Will do and keep you posted. Cheers man

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
just giving yates84 the thumbs up. im glad i followed your advice on this one man. the dermatr3st just blows dermacrine away.

to recap: i went ahead and dished out good money for dermatr3st but let me tell you, it was well worth it, at least going by what im getting from it so far.

i have been using it solo, after an epi cycle, and stopped the dermacrine which i had been doing at 3 pumps daily.

first i must say i lost strength coming off the epi cycle despite the fact i continued using the dermacrine into pct.

but about 2 weeks into my pct, i dropped the dermacrine and started dermatr3st at just 1 pump a day, evenly spaced out throughout the day in 3 small applications. i noticed i lost water weight after i stopped dermarine, so although i have single digit body fat i noticed more definition. then about 8-10 days into my dermatr3st cycle, i started to get a bit of that 'on' feeling. not comparable to epi at 36mg ed of course, but i was feeling something positive. it doesnt give me the strength and energy that epi gives me, but for a pct aid to beat lethary and help me keep my gains it doesnt compare with anything ive used so far. i am using formestane with it, and some other oral AIs like letrone, inhibit e etc. and 25mg exemestane twice weekly. so far so good. might run it with and PH for my next cycle, which will probably be halo or epi

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just giving yates84 the thumbs up. im glad i followed your advice on this one man. the dermatr3st just blows dermacrine away.

to recap: i went ahead and dished out good money for dermatr3st but let me tell you, it was well worth it, at least going by what im getting from it so far.

i have been using it solo, after an epi cycle, and stopped the dermacrine which i had been doing at 3 pumps daily.

first i must say i lost strength coming off the epi cycle despite the fact i continued using the dermacrine into pct.

but about 2 weeks into my pct, i dropped the dermacrine and started dermatr3st at just 1 pump a day, evenly spaced out throughout the day in 3 small applications. i noticed i lost water weight after i stopped dermarine, so although i have single digit body fat i noticed more definition. then about 8-10 days into my dermatr3st cycle, i started to get a bit of that 'on' feeling. not comparable to epi at 36mg ed of course, but i was feeling something positive. it doesnt give me the strength and energy that epi gives me, but for a pct aid to beat lethary and help me keep my gains it doesnt compare with anything ive used so far. i am using formestane with it, and some other oral AIs like letrone, inhibit e etc. and 25mg exemestane twice weekly. so far so good. might run it with and PH for my next cycle, which will probably be halo or epi
Wait, what??!! You added DermaTrest to your PCT as a PCT aid?

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
On top of my pct dma.

i a dded dermatr3st to help me combat the lack of strenght and in an attempt to help me keep my gains as much as possible. And seeing as im running AIs as part of my pct, the dermatr3st is fitting in perfectly. And like i said, i am only using 25 mg, or 1 pump ed. So far so good

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On top of my pct dma.

i a dded dermatr3st to help me combat the lack of strenght and in an attempt to help me keep my gains as much as possible. And seeing as im running AIs as part of my pct, the dermatr3st is fitting in perfectly. And like i said, i am only using 25 mg, or 1 pump ed. So far so good
Brother you are terribly mistaken. If you are using Trest, you are no longer in pct, you are on cycle bro. You need to pct AFTER the Trest.

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
well i consider trest as a 'base' product that can also be run solo. i know what you mean but im experimenting with it this way. remember my cycle was epi solo, and i had already done 2 weeks pct before starting trest at a low dose as i continued my pct, which is now nearly 4 weeks old.

but i see what you mean. i am still taking all my liver supps which i basically take year round as im big into health supps and being healthy in general. although i tend to experiment a lot, i know. id know if something isnt going right though, and now, health wise, i fell better than before. but thanks for the warning

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The idea of PCT is recovery. As long as you are using Trest, you are not recovering. Therefore, not in PCT. I'm glad you're feeling good, but that has nothing to do with recovering your HPTA.

It's not a warning bro, just stating facts. Drop the hormones and run your pct.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sounds like something bananagains would do.

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
well i realize this is not the usual recommendation one would give to anyone using these substances, but im going low and to be honest i see people running suppressive sarms like osta as a pct (companies even have pct products with ostarine in them!) and no one says anything. i am not saying osta shouldnt be used as a pct or bridge between cycles, but to each his own i guess. although dma is 100% correct in that if one is to give advice, this is not a thing one would recommend.

but i wasnt really looking for advice at this point, i just wanted to thank yates for introducing me to dermatr3st. i am in no way saying he told me to do the type of cycle plans im currently doing

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn not really looking for advice. So what you take half of what someone tells you and don't follow a pct as any other person does.. Your either an innovator or don't give a damn about HPTA

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well i realize this is not the usual recommendation one would give to anyone using these substances, but im going low and to be honest i see people running suppressive sarms like osta as a pct (companies even have pct products with ostarine in them!) and no one says anything. i am not saying osta shouldnt be used as a pct or bridge between cycles, but to each his own i guess. although dma is 100% correct in that if one is to give advice, this is not a thing one would recommend.

but i wasnt really looking for advice at this point, i just wanted to thank yates for introducing me to dermatr3st. i am in no way saying he told me to do the type of cycle plans im currently doing
Cycle plans, or PCT? Good luck dude.

........aaaaaand this is why we can't have nice things. Trest is not Osta

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle plans, or PCT? Good luck dude.

........aaaaaand this is why we can't have nice things. Trest is not Osta
Hell, osta isn't a good idea in pct lol. So, how are you going to pct off your pct?!

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Oh my! This is a full blown steroid my friend. This DRUG was developed as a male contraceptive, meaning it was devleoped to make men sterile, as to not be able to reproduce, while using it. There are studies out there that show severe HPTA shutdown with only a few doses. This is not a compound for PCT.

Now, yes this is your body and you can do with it what you like but you are clearly misinformed about what you are ingesting. The reason you feel great right now has little to do with what other compounds you might be taking to stimulate LH or FSH. It has everything to do with the ability of Trestolone to make you feel great by increasing libido, energy, aggression, alpha-male status etc. The compound has a strong afinity for the androgen receptor so you are getting all of the benefits of a potent feel-good steroid right now. Unfortunately you are also severely supressing your LH. Things such as SARMS are nowhere near as suppressive to LH as Trestolone is.

Do some research and best of luck. Here's a start for you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trestolone

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10522995

http://www.ironmagazine.com/2012/trestolone-ment-explained/

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
i know, i know. i did my research on tr3st but i guess ive always been one who likes experimenting lol

i will take the advice dma, toren and the others are giving me though. i decided to rethink my plans, and will save the trest for my next cycle instead of running halo. i will do this at the start of next year. will continue my pct now. thanks for opening my eyes guys. i know its my body and i do whatever the heck i want with it, but you only get one right...

at least i know that trest agrees with me, so i will use what i learnt and plan things out better for my next cycle (and will save some $$ in the mesntime too as this trest is expensive ehehe)

hide83

Awards
Umm- isn't trest 12 times more suppressive than testosterone? You could have seriously screwed yourself up bud. Your Hpta was just starting to restart and you shut it down again. This tends to be the cause of the permanent damage people get from anabolics.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
i know, i know. i did my research on tr3st but i guess ive always been one who likes experimenting lol

i will take the advice dma, toren and the others are giving me though. i decided to rethink my plans, and will save the trest for my next cycle instead of running halo. i will do this at the start of next year. will continue my pct now. thanks for opening my eyes guys. i know its my body and i do whatever the heck i want with it, but you only get one right...

at least i know that trest agrees with me, so i will use what i learnt and plan things out better for my next cycle (and will save some $$ in the mesntime too as this trest is expensive ehehe)
That's a smart decision. What other things are you taking for your PCT and how long do you plan on taking them for?

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
I take most of my liver support,circulation support and health supps year round, like nac, ala, milk thistle, celery seed ext, coq10, andrographis, artichoke, tudca, turmeric, olive leaf ext, hawthorn, methionine, dandelion, beet and other herbs. Im big into health supplements. Of course i will only take the AIs like letrone and inhibit e for the duration of my pct which i will run for a total of 6 weeks, which was how long i stayed on epi

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I take most of my liver support,circulation support and health supps year round, like nac, ala, milk thistle, celery seed ext, coq10, andrographis, artichoke, tudca, turmeric, olive leaf ext, hawthorn, methionine, dandelion, beet and other herbs. Im big into health supplements. Of course i will only take the AIs like letrone and inhibit e for the duration of my pct which i will run for a total of 6 weeks, which was how long i stayed on epi
Are you not taking a SERM?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
i have tamoxifen but i am using it eod, not everyday at the moment as i dont want to overdo it with the estrogen suppression. Id know if my e was high as im bery sensistive to it, so i usually adjust accordingly when needed. I have all the ancillaries and arsenal on hand dont worry. I did my research :>

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have tamoxifen but i am using it eod, not everyday at the moment as i dont want to overdo it with the estrogen suppression. Id know if my e was high as im bery sensistive to it, so i usually adjust accordingly when needed. I have all the ancillaries and arsenal on hand dont worry. I did my research :>
A serm simply blocks estrogen receptors while an ai will actually reduce total estrogen.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please send your Halo and remaining Trest to me, I will dispose of them for you.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Just as an FYI, Nolva does not decrease estrogen. It will actually increase circulating levels of estrogen within the body. What it does is occupy the estrogen receptor so as to not allow the real estrogen within your body to attach to the receptor. Exemestane will decrease Estrogen within the body.

Anyway, I hope things work out for you. Cheers.

Edit: It seems as though Yates beat me to the punch.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Please send your Halo and remaining Trest to me, I will dispose of them for you.
I think this cycle would be a dream. Unfortunately i don't have any more Halo but my Pmag and Trest run this winter should be pretty damn close.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think this cycle would be a dream. Unfortunately i don't have any more Halo but my Pmag and Trest run this winter should be pretty damn close.
That should be fun too!!

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
You clearly didn't do enough research man, your all over the place. Kinda too late now but get your nolva dose right and salvage your pct as best as possible.

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
I admit i was stupid to underestimate trest. I made a mistake in that i didnt plan the post cycle correctly and basically went with how i felt and not with how i should have in order to get my hpta back up and running (to be honest i do not feel suppressed but i guess youre better safe than sorry). but i will make up for it. I have been in the bb scene for over a decade and training since i was a kid. have been into supplements for 15 years, but im pretty new to phs, so please bare with me as i am not mr know it all nor do i ever pretend to be so. I made some newbie mistakes, But there is no need to offend me either, mr smont.

So i stopped the trest and have decided to run my pct for an additional 4 weeks.
I started nolva and will do 20/20/10/10
Im not sure if i should continue running the AIs alongside the serm or if i should save those for when i run the next cycle, in a proper fashion this time...

Would just like to thank those who offered help in an educated manner. Im still alive and feeling great. I'll learn from my mistakes. Thanks

Ps dma, i'll be sure to send you the bottles of dermatrest and halo25 so you can safely dispose of them. Next year AFTER i use them. Gotta love those labels, eh? Lolz

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good decision homie

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date