Arimidex vs Aromasin

Wilkd

Awards
So I ran a cycle of test Prop and epi 12 week cycle total ran the epi for 6 weeks

Epi 30/30/30/40/40/40
Test Prop 200mg EOD

Pct I ran

Nolvadex- 40/40/20/20
Clomid 70/70/35/35

It's 2 weeks after my pct kept a ton of gains nearly all of em but my right nipple in sensitive so I bought some Aromasin which I think is bunk I bought it off prop gen USA and it doesn't taste like **** it actually tastes good that's when I started sketchin Lol. I have a ton of arimidex left that I know is legit because I used it on cycle and the source I used to have was on point til it got shut down.

Would it be okay to use arimidex, for me 1mg daily seemed to work, until the sensitivity goes away? Or will I risk some rebound gyno from arimidex?

Thanks in advance man!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Adex at .5 or even .25 is good . Some run it for a week at 1 . I would do .5 ed in your case just my 2 cents..

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
My aromasin tastes like gasoline lmao, guess it's legit

livestrong82

Awards
Drop the DAA

DAA seemed to ****ed me up and a lot of Ppl up on pct

And run no more than .5mg Adex. daily. 1mg will stop the sensitivity on ur nipping but it will also kill your sex drive most likely

livestrong82

Awards
I had this problem before in pct with sensitivity , except I started to feel small lump

This is what I did..

-Dropped the DAA
-Took 1mg of Adex outta panic (killed my sex drive for about 3days) so I would recommend no more than .5mg till sensitivity stops
- Bumped the Nolvadex for a week
- ran ERASE for 3 weeks after the Adex stopped the sensitivity..

Everything went back to normal and lump was gone

Wilkd

Awards
Sweeet thanks guys. Yeah I've been off the DAA for 2 weeks now. That's just what I took during PCT. I'll go .25 or .5 I'll hop back on some nolva and scoop some erase as well. Erase controls estrogen right? The only reason I chose Aromasin in the first place was cuz based on all the research I've done, it's sounded like estrogen gradually came back and there was no risk of rebound estrogen. I can't find a solid answer anywhere whether or not upon stopping adex if estrogen just comes back all at once/ if that's bad. Can't imagine it being good! Should I taper off the adex or is it okay to just stop? I just stopped when I was taking it before at the end of the cycle so I hope so Lol.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
The thing with ai most people load it out of fear . Just listen to your body keep checking the lump . Everyone is different when it comes to how you react to aromatas inhibitors

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Sweeet thanks guys. Yeah I've been off the DAA for 2 weeks now. That's just what I took during PCT. I'll go .25 or .5 I'll hop back on some nolva and scoop some erase as well. Erase controls estrogen right? The only reason I chose Aromasin in the first place was cuz based on all the research I've done, it's sounded like estrogen gradually came back and there was no risk of rebound estrogen. I can't find a solid answer anywhere whether or not upon stopping adex if estrogen just comes back all at once/ if that's bad. Can't imagine it being good! Should I taper off the adex or is it okay to just stop? I just stopped when I was taking it before at the end of the cycle so I hope so Lol.
Taper off the adex lowest dose being .25

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Taking Nolva with Adex may make the Adex less effective so be careful with that.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
.5 Adex Ed until the nipples don't hurt, then drop it down to .25 eod. You can get some arimistane as a natty add on option too, 75-100mg ed.

Wilkd

Awards
You guy are the ****. I appreciate the help!! How long should I take arimistane?

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
You guy are the ****. I appreciate the help!! How long should I take arimistane?
On the last week of adex, to prevent rebound estros, Id probably load up 100mg arimistane, then drop down to 75 or 50 for 2-3 more weeks. Your joints and tendons may start to ache, so get your self some cissus and other joint supps.

Fit4LifeMike

Fit4LifeMike

Awards

Okay so I got this one! How do I take it? Can I mix it with anything?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pretty old thread revive.
Get yourself a 1ml oral syringe and then dose it like you would normal pills. If you want .5 mg then do .5 mil since it's 1mg/ml

Wilkd

Awards
What chocolate said ^^ Everything they said worked lump went away on the right side. Year and a half later today I got one on the left and havent touched juice since Lol. luckily insurance is covering the surgery

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What chocolate said ^^ Everything they said worked lump went away on the right side. Year and a half later today I got one on the left and havent touched juice since Lol. luckily insurance is covering the surgery
You are lucky my friend. These days insurance policies suck. Tryin not to get on a rant about progressive politics but I'd love to get my glands cut out altogether if it didn't cost me $4-6k to do it. Crappy insurance... i pay a fortune for major medical basically.

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
Is the brand in the picture legit Arimidex or Aromasin? I was always iffy about that website

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Probably overpriced, if it is from who I think it is. Also the lid has a dropper built in from the looks of it, I'm guessing you could use that for dosing.

Wilkd

Awards
Dude go for what I did if you got the lump. I doctor shopped like a mother "effer" Found a doctor that just generally cared. Then again im 22 and I think he just felt for me as a kid ( Of course I didnt admit to juicin) and I dont think he wanted to see me shell out $10,000+ for two gyno removals on top of school loans. There is only 2 reasons to remove it medically for insurance he said. " Pain/ Possibility of cancer" So the left one he wrote it off as removing the lump for possible cancer and the right one where there is no lump he wrote it off as pain and sensitivity.

I would go with never done roids and push the "Could be cancer" on them. Its valid for the insurance. With me I really didnt know what it was cuz like I said itd been a year and a half I figured no way is this gyno. Sure as **** I was wrong Lol

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
Lmfao so screw it if gyno happens let it happen and just say it hurts to get the glands removed and you'll be set? Oh boy that's a priceless idea.. now what can we come up with to help us get juice from them

Wilkd

Awards
Lmaoooo hey it worked for me! Lol!! They were definitely weary about it though because they said there is a high risk for permanent sensitivity and pain upon removal. Idk about that thats not my area of knowledge all I know is I want that **** removed. Oneeeee more cycle though. Lol. ****, if the glands get removed and it can never come back many more cycles