scottyb216

Awards
Hey guys,

Ive just made my orders for the following:

1 bottle of APS Androbolic 250
1 bottle pf PES Erase
1 bottle of Iron Labs Cycle Support
1 bottle of PCT Platinum

Im planning to make this a lean gain cycle. Ill keep my carbs low and take in most of my carbs pre and postworkout.

I will also incorporate cardio.

My workouts will be focused on isolation and TUT training.

I would LOVE feedback and any advice on this cycle that you have up front. Throw some ideas and advice at me!

GO!

scottyb216

Awards
So ive received everything and ill be starting tomorrow. I will post a couple of before photos and will try to update weekly.
Also, im adding DHEA into the cycle.

scottyb216

Awards
Here is some more info:mod edit: read rules did an pretty good article on it. google it

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll follow along. Curiosity piqued.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a bunch of dhea isomers at low dosages .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Thats a ton of dhea op ... any support supps ?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aps used to have legit designer steroids .... Then bb.cum got raided. And they quit

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So....you're....taking a DHEA loaded supplement, and adding DHEA. Not sure that's the right way to go here.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Op have you looked into dhea max dosing per day ? Just looking out for you, be careful. Always learn max doses for your products. Keep a detailed summary of your experience as well .

Khazima

Khazima

Awards
Esterfied dhea,
Esterfied 1-dhea
Stanodrol
4-dhea

250mg blend with 2 capsules all are dosed too low.
Would doing 3-4 caps instead be ideal? I plan on running this on the tail end of an anabolic trinity 4 weeks run then continuing osta possibly raising the dose and adding this with dermacrine. Thoughts?

PCT and E control + liver support all sorted.

Khazima

Khazima

Awards
Esterfied dhea,
Esterfied 1-dhea
Stanodrol
4-dhea

250mg blend with 2 capsules all are dosed too low.
Would doing 3-4 caps instead be ideal? I plan on running this on the tail end of an anabolic trinity 4 weeks run then continuing osta possibly raising the dose and adding this with dermacrine. Thoughts? Or would running this with less dermacrine be ideal anyway since it also has dhea in it?

PCT and E control + liver support all sorted.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I don't know if that's really needed. It's DHEA after all. He'll get more gains from the SERM than the actual cycle.
Better safe than sorry. If you're going down the OTC path, not recommended, at least add BLR Rebirth along with an AI and natty test booster.

scottyb216

Awards
I realize its low dosed. Thats where my thoughts of adding another 50mg of DHEA came in. Also due to APS reputation, i thought to try their new product, because their former products had great results. Ill look at ordering some clomid or nolva to throw in my pct.

Update: I'm currently only 4 days in, but today's workout was very vascular and energized.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Clomid and Nolva are both cheap, definitely worth looking into

scottyb216

Awards
i just ordered torem. Been wanting to try it and have read alot of good things. Planning 90/60/60/30

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I only have one cycle done so far and my serm was nolva. Is torem as good as nolva in terms of blocking estrogen in the breast tissue?
Iam no doc but my simple analysis is , torem = nolva + clomid . Imo and from my experience using it. Toremifene would be my first choice if i had pharma grade . If not id just run Clomid at 50/50/25/25

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I only have one cycle done so far and my serm was nolva. Is torem as good as nolva in terms of blocking estrogen in the breast tissue?
Torem and nolva act in the same manner yes . Users reactions vary . Some may work better than others .

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Iam no doc but my simple analysis is , torem = nolva + clomid . Imo and from my experience using it. Toremifene would be my first choice if i had pharma grade . If not id just run Clomid at 50/50/25/25
Sounds like that will be my next serm then

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
I concur Torem rules all. Not only less sides but may have actual health benefits.

scottyb216

Awards
Agree with everyone above. My previous cycle i used clomid and i wanted to try something else. Price was about the same. Ill keep you posted on that as well.

scottyb216

Awards
As far as cycle: Tomorrow will be a full week. I definitely feel very full and strong. I think the Erase is helping. No bloating or anything so far. Only side i seem to notice is that i feel very awake at night. My workouts are very vascular and strong and i look forward to the coming weeks.

scottyb216

Awards
FYI on DHEA Dosing: After some research ive found that many people take very high amounts of DHEA to combat numerous things from depression to Myotonic Distrophy. I should have no problem upping my DHEA another 50mg per day. Therefore my daily cycle would look like:
7am 1 Androbolic/ 1 Erase
8am 1 DHEA
9am 2 Cycle Support
12pm 1 Erase
5pm 1 Andro
6pm 1 DHEA
7pm 1 Erase/ 2 cycle support

Let me know your thoughts on this if you have more information or input.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Is your torem rc grade? Cause I can't find any pharm grade torem

Mister_T_

Awards
Hey OP, how did the cycle go? I'm curious to know how you liked the Androbolic 250.

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
To weak, try monsterplexx by inovative labs new version.

Mister_T_

Awards
To weak, try monsterplexx by inovative labs new version.
thanks. I have been going pretty good on the new R andro by IML at 600mg ED. Pretty happy with the results but it is a little pricey

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Cycle Logs 0
Cwayne Supplement Logs 14
bashar Supplement Logs 10
Mkgain1 Anabolics 18