Halo plex extreme

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
My halo plex I just bought turned out to be the "extreme" version with 50mg caps instead of 25
How would a first time user go about taking this? I feel like I need to find another bottle of halo with 25mg caps

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Bump:
If the only other ingredients in the caps are "gelatin & magnesium stearate" can I put it into an oral suspension? And if so, what's best?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
My halo plex I just bought turned out to be the "extreme" version with 50mg caps instead of 25
How would a first time user go about taking this? I feel like I need to find another bottle of halo with 25mg caps
Welll one thing you could do is buy some capsules open the halo cap split it up into 2 equal piles recap and voila 25mg caps. ..
Or u could just try them at 50 mgs i dont think its gonna kill ya.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Why the heck would you want to do that?.
I read it's the best wait to get an equal amount out of dosing. So pour 100mg into a 4ml glass jar and theoretically it should be 25mg per ml

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I read it's the best wait to get an equal amount out of dosing. So pour 100mg into a 4ml glass jar and theoretically it should be 25mg per ml
Problem is there is filler in those caps mixing it could cause adverse effects on your stomach or liver ... halo suspension has no fillers that would interfere with the absorption. Thats my opinion on it .

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
What would be the difference between mixing it with an alcohol solution before popping it down the hatch? It's going to the Same place

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
What would be the difference between mixing it with an alcohol solution before popping it down the hatch? It's going to the Same place
The stuff in the caps is diff from the suspension liquid.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Yeah I know it has filler and stuff but if I only suspend the stuff a day at a time I feel like it would stay stable in everclear or something similar

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
I figured it would help break the dosing down more equally

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
I plan on it, just not 50mg at a time, twice a day, for my first cycle

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
But if gains are just as good with a fourth less, why not break it up to 75mg

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I'd wager a bet that there isn't even a full 50mg of Hdrol in each cap. If you want, start @ 50mg for the 1st week or two to allow your body to adjust. Then, bump that up to 100mg for the last 4-5 weeks or so.

Have your cycle supports in order.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
I just feel there's no middle option, 50mg which I heard is a waste and 100mg which is balls out

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Tbh, 100mg isint as "balls out" as you probably think.
Though everybody reacts to it differently, you look like a pretty big dude so I'd think you'll be ok.
As stated before, run 50 for up to 2 weeks then bump to 100. As long as your Cycle support is in place to control BP issues you should be fine.

My first run with halo was 8 weeks. & I ended the last 3 weeks at 100mg @ 175lbs.
Perfectly fine with no terrible sides.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
50 mg isn't a waste. The gains are just going to be less than..

I've run Halo a couple times now and I don't think 100mg is balls out. I think 100mg is the sweet spot for gains before you start seeing increased sides. There have been plenty of 1st timers using 100 for the entire cycle and they were fine.

My first cyce of Halo was something like 50/50/75/75/100/100 (not quite 2 weeks before I switched to 75). My best gains were at 100 for sure. The only sides I had were slight lethargy for a couple days in the first week while I was getting used to the compound, increased BP (which is manageable), and some crazy back pumps in the second half of the cycle. FYI, I ran no 'Test base' and my energy, mood, aggression and libido were sky-high. I felt great on cycle. I also had no Taurine at the time so the back pumps could have been seriously lessened.

At the end of the day though, you have to do what you are most comfortable with.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
I'm at 205ish right now, 6ft
So yeah I'm bigger than most guys running 75mg at 170lbs but still think less is more for a first cycle

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Some people say go 100mgs first time or they atleast wish they did . Id do it lol

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Only problem with that is if side begin to arise. It's either 50 or 100, 75 could be my personal sweet spot

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Only problem with that is if side begin to arise. It's either 50 or 100, 75 could be my personal sweet spot
I would have started my halo cycle at 200mgs ed but i decided its not a good idea . afluck410 did u decide how your going to split the doseage?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
As for halofire suspension, its probably best i take it on empty stomach? ?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Start at 50 for the first week and then go up to 100. This isn't SD or TREST, it's very mild. Some people actually have the problem of starting too low and waiting for it to kick in, only to find out that they actually needed a higher dosage to see anything. So in that case the first couple weeks when they are on the lower dosages are pretty much a waste.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Btw, every hd product I use dosed over 25mg/cap has been bunk. Hope yours isnt

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope, don't trust them. But I've never used anything from them either though

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
You don't even trust their newer products that have great reviews ?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't even trust their newer products that have great reviews ?
That's correct, like I said in your other thread, when they released products copying cel labels an names after cel was raided by fda, I thought that was poor taste, and a attempt to trick customers.

And they were selling bunk product when they first came on the scene.

This lost my trust and interest.

Been so long people forget:
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1443908911.741109.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1443909025.161775.jpg

Wtf, yea, that's not obvious...

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Just looks like they copied the format of the bottle, are you saying almost everything written on it is verbatim

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They copied the look. When I was a cel rep, people would ask me if they were affiliated with us. They weren't . That's why they got ordered to change it.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
So you're more or less salty of their marketing tactics