Cycle timing

F

ForumUser

Awards
Hello AM.

So I fell into temptation and just ordered OL LeGenD, Sup3r PCT, and Ep1c unleashed in an attempt to mimic a fellow user's cycle (forget the username, sorry burn-something). I still need to get a serm though. I was initially going to cut the rest of October and start the cycle November 2nd. I'm assuming I'll get my supps within the next week and knowing myself, I'm going to be tempted to start right away. I guess my question is whether I should continue with my original plan or go ahead and start when I get it.

Some stats:
Age - 23
Weight - 173ish (15%? Maybe)
Height 5'9

Max:
Bench (I use Dumbbells) - 3x5 @ 100
Squat - I don't really squat. It was around 3x3 @ 275 about a month ago
Deadlift - 1x4 @ 315

This is after eating breakfast and a chest/arm workout.
FullSizeRender 6.jpg
FullSizeRender 4.jpg
FullSizeRender 5.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A proper SARM is required with that cycle. You need to get it before you start your cycle so your not trying to track stuff down mid cycle. Good start, that's what I'm running.

F

ForumUser

Awards
Of course, I don't plan on starting without it. I've only been able to find liquid form and would rather use tablets.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Just wait till you get The serm and liquid is reliable if you look at the right source

G

GetRekt

Awards
A proper SARM is required with that cycle. You need to get it before you start your cycle so your not trying to track stuff down mid cycle. Good start, that's what I'm running.
Sorry, but do you mean SERM?

F

ForumUser

Awards
So I uploaded some images. Any wild guesses on body fat? Along those lines, should I go ahead with the cutting until the end of the month or start the LGD as soon as I get everything I need?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Id say like 15% bf and I'm personally cutting currently till the end of October possibly till end of November . It's up to you honestly

F

ForumUser

Awards
I'll just continue cutting until the end of the month and then start the cycle on the first monday