Iron Horse Supplements Havoc

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPXZ

Awards
Did some searching but found some mixed reviews.

Is RPN havoc on iron horse supplements legit? Hell, is the site even legit?

RPXZ

Awards
Yes they are a legit site. Real havoc hasn't need made since 2009 or 2010 though
That's what I figured. So it's safe to say the havoc they have on their site is bunk?

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Did some searching but found some mixed reviews.

Is RPN havoc on iron horse supplements legit? Hell, is the site even legit?
Rpn from predatornutrition is legit, I'm pretty sure Rpn sold the rights to make the product to them.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rpn from predatornutrition is legit, I'm pretty sure Rpn sold the rights to make the product to them.
Just because it's legit doesn't mean that it's rpn havoc

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Just because it's legit doesn't mean that it's rpn havoc
It was in the bottle , and I'm pretty sure Predator owns the rights to make Rpn Havoc now, the bottle even said something about it on the back

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was in the bottle , and I'm pretty sure Predator owns the rights to make Rpn Havoc now, the bottle even said something about it on the back
That is news to me! Good info though

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ordered CEL P-Plex from them and when the bottles didn't have a LOT# I assumed they were fake. I never tried it so I don't know but doubt it's legit

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
I ordered CEL P-Plex from them and when the bottles didn't have a LOT# I assumed they were fake. I never tried it so I don't know but doubt it's legit
Mine had no lot number or expiration date on it lol, I would try it, almost certain it's legit.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know a few months ago they had CEL products that were expired.
Predator does not own the rights. It's just different people making it and putting RPN on it. It's not like they are going to sue them or anything for making a counterfeit steroid. ;)

doublet2172

Awards
It looks like nothing there of the banned PHs is in stock.

RPXZ

Awards
I know a few months ago they had CEL products that were expired.
Predator does not own the rights. It's just different people making it and putting RPN on it. It's not like they are going to sue them or anything for making a counterfeit steroid. ;)
So pretty much 0 quality control.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Because certain retailers sell fake and/or counterfeit products?. I like OL too but that's certainly not the reason, it has nothing to do with the reason.
I think he was just saying that you can count on OL for quality products that actually contain what the label states :)

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well yeah, but OL isn't going to make Phera lol. I have no clue if what I got from Iron Horse is legit. I'll probably never know.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well yeah, but OL isn't going to make Phera lol. I have no clue if what I got from Iron Horse is legit. I'll probably never know.
Ask Mr.Owl. I mean he can tell you how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop, maybe he can tell you if your product is legit...I guess it all depends on how you look at how the Owl determines how many licks it actually takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.