Mag LMG, LMG Max, whatever...

ChemicalD

Have you seen my stapler???
Awards
...it is, it should work OK.
ALRI posted the chemical makeup on it's site. I saw the structure and it looks relatively promising in our current climate.
Any thoughts from those of you that know the compund???
Maybe this is asking too much, but inquiring minds wannna know. (i.e. ME)

Last edited:
Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
the chem structure is:
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one

I'm interested too to know how this looks on paper ;)

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
Hard to find info when people give a product a three-letter name, since forum searches don't work that way. Is there a "basic info" page somewhere you could link to?

NewBuddy

Awards
hopefully this thread doesnt get deleted, i started a similar thread and it got deleted, seems like the mods have been deleting all the threads on this compound

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
hopefully this thread doesnt get deleted, i started a similar thread and it got deleted, seems like the mods have been deleting all the threads on this compound
Two remarks.

One, it has a descent chance of surviving if doesn't become a marketing tool for the manufacturer.

Second, should it become a thread whereby a bunch of 19 year olds proclaim their intended interest in its use, it will probably be gone.

NewBuddy, read the rules of this section!

ChemicalD

Awards
Makes sense. I have the chemical structure and the common name. I know I am not the only one.

I was just asking because this is (yet again) another compound with little information about it, so one basically has to "go off paper" to gauge it's efficacy.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
the chem structure is:
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one

I'm interested too to know how this looks on paper ;)
is this one of those anabolic pheromones (like phera-plex). maybe we could get a discussion going about the mechanism of action, i don't think many know how these are supposed to work and if they have promise as a quality legal supp.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is the structure:
Methoxydienone
Chemical Name:13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-dien-17-one
Structure:
Formula:C20H28O2

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shouldn't we are not pimping any products, but trying to figure out the science behind it.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Shouldn't we are not pimping any products, but trying to figure out the science behind it.
Exactly! Discuss it all you want. The other threads were closed, because they became a pimping ground for unpaid sponsors. Newbuddy as Bow already pointed out, read the board rules.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
let's keep everything mellow. The conversation should be valid, but it's precarious because A) it always lends to careless banter, and B) it tends to overly expose these things which are better kept low key.

As far as info goes, I too would like to know what it is like and what it would work well with. I don't however, want to put this forum in jeopardy. I suggest if there are questions regarding what is/is not appropriate, people consult the head clown.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am also wondering what functional group "gona" referes too? That is one I am not too familiar with.

Mr.50

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Also, maybe we could move this thread into the "supplements" forum. Just a thought because we sure don't want to appear as if we are under the understanding that this is an "anabolic" and thus able to be added to the banned list at any time.

Mr.50

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From what PA is saying over at Avant is that this converts to Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione, Finagenx.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
From what PA is saying over at Avant is that this converts to Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione, Finagenx.
if this converst to finigenx, whats the point? finegenx is still available.

did i read you right?

Stuntdawg

Stuntdawg

Awards
Yep, PA mentioned over @ Avant, that it's the same compound.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If that is the case, and it does not have any intrinsic properties of its own, then there are going to be a lot of pissed off people. Of course I would love to hear how PA decided this since I have not seen one in vivo study on this compound.

Mr.50

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I am also wondering what functional group "gona" referes too? That is one I am not too familiar with.

Mr.50
Steroids containing the fundamental tetracyclic unit with no methyl groups at C-10 and C-13 and with no side chain at C-17. The concept includes both saturated and unsaturated derivatives

ChemicalD

Awards
If that is the case, and it does not have any intrinsic properties of its own, then there are going to be a lot of pissed off people. Of course I would love to hear how PA decided this since I have not seen one in vivo study on this compound.

Mr.50
Yeah, but what do we expect from PA? His comments about these types of products always carry the same tone.

Man, that guy must be sick of debunking all of our mysteries.:whip: (Nothing against him, he is a stand-up guy).

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Actually I just read what he posted over at Avant. He was talking about Legal Gear's new supplement M-1-P not Max LMG. Someone earlier in the thread suggested that it was probably the same substance but that is not the case. So it appears that PA thinks that M-1-P will convert to Finagex but his only comment on Avant so far about Max LMG is that it is an unusual compound.

Mr.50

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
beautiful reply. Thanks.

Mr.50

Steroids containing the fundamental tetracyclic unit with no methyl groups at C-10 and C-13 and with no side chain at C-17. The concept includes both saturated and unsaturated derivatives

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually I just read what he posted over at Avant. He was talking about Legal Gear's new supplement M-1-P not Max LMG. Someone earlier in the thread suggested that it was probably the same substance but that is not the case. So it appears that PA thinks that M-1-P will convert to Finagex but his only comment on Avant so far about Max LMG is that it is an unusual compound.

Mr.50
Actually I'm not sure which one he is speaking of, and he just stated that he read it wrong, so. . .

Anyway I suppose time will tell.

NewBuddy

Awards
Two remarks.

One, it has a descent chance of surviving if doesn't become a marketing tool for the manufacturer.

Second, should it become a thread whereby a bunch of 19 year olds proclaim their intended interest in its use, it will probably be gone.

NewBuddy, read the rules of this section!
i never proclaimed my intended interest in its use, i just proclaimed my intended interest in its effects, etc. i have no plans to use anabolics in the near future, but i have become interested in learning about them... instead of bashing me for being on this forum you should be glad im educating myself about androgens. Because of this, I've made an educated decision not to use them in the near future. And the forums rules say nothing in regards to under 21 year olds asking about info on specific compounds.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
NewBuddy, that's why they wanted you to read the rules. The "Anabolics" forum is limited to 21yrs+ for "posting" on anabolicminds.com

It's good that you're researching, but, this forum has a policy that states nobody under 21yrs of age can post in the "Anabolics" forum. Each forum here at this website has its own set of rules in a sticky. Read them....great site to learn from.

NewBuddy

Awards
i'm not going to hijack this thread to argue, my only point is that the rules dont restrict under 21 from posting, specifically, this is what the rules say
Anyone under the age of consent (21) should NOT ask for any info or post any info in regards to

AAS sources
cycle information
post-cycle therapy
none of which were included in any of my threads, but i'll drop it and let this thread return to normal, and ill go back to lurking

steve_81

Awards
I just can't wait to receive my 2 bottles. I'm gonna do a clean bulk and see where it takes me. Hopefully, I will receive my LMG by Friday.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I just can't wait to receive my 2 bottles. I'm gonna do a clean bulk and see where it takes me. Hopefully, I will receive my LMG by Friday.
keep a log if you can bro, little curious about this product being that there isn't much info on it. i'm done buying **** that hasn't gotten any feedback yet.

steve_81

Awards
keep a log if you can bro, little curious about this product being that there isn't much info on it. i'm done buying **** that hasn't gotten any feedback yet.
lol.Okay, let me get my diet and training straight and I will keep a log for this supplement. Actually, I'm one week into my clean bulk.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
i'm not going to hijack this thread to argue, my only point is that the rules dont restrict under 21 from posting, specifically, this is what the rules say
none of which were included in any of my threads, but i'll drop it and let this thread return to normal, and ill go back to lurking
I just re-read the rules......

I read the sticky by "whosyourdaddy" and the one by "bigpetefox". They didn't say that people under 21 can't post. They said if you're under 18 you can't post, and under 21 you can't ask for any info regarding these hormones.

So, I see where you're coming from, bro.

Stickies may need an overhaul. But, good decision, lurking isn't such a bad thing ;) Most people screw up by talking more than they listen. Get your PM's enabled and I'm sure if you have a genuine concern that you cannot figure out, someone will help you.

ChemicalD

Awards
Amen to that!

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Yup, right now there is only one company I trust as far as any "mystery" product goes. Too bad it has evolved to that.

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh, finally a thread about this stuff. Would like to find out more about it, especially if it would be good to stack with SD(have a lean mass cycle coming up). For a while I thought this was just that finigenx stuff. Glad to see that its not but Im surely not dishing out cash for it until we get some sort of real info on this max lmg.

enimity

Awards
Well I am waiting to see what Aussie customs has to say about it, I’ve got a few bottles on there way and I know they will get stopped and checked at customs.

I am using the assumption that if no one else knows what it is then they wont either, it certainly isn't on the ban list yet so they will have to prove that it is anabolic to seize it. So who knows, mabey they can crack the chemical structure for us.

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
We have a new write up on the site for Max LMG. This would be to answer everyone's questions, not to pimp (lol)

Enjoy

Raven

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Raven, glad to see you found out how to turn off the caps lock button ;)

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
AHHHHHHH, Bow not you too. Author gets on me about that all the time. Hey I never said I was a good secretary:smite:

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
AHHHHHHH, Bow not you too. Author gets on me about that all the time. Hey I never said I was a good secretary:smite:
Yea, but I can't actually boss you around. You can tell me to go f... myself.

Actually, most of my employees tell me that anyway, even when I don't deserve it. :run: