6 mass by LG science

james117

Awards
Used it once. Got lean and weighed about the same after 5 weeks. Want to know who else used it cause I can't hardly find much info on. There's only one other good log in here to. I'm in Australia which is where it hit the market first I think. Came out in America next but with all those methyls around it didn't get much coverage. So who's used it?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea I haven't used it but i'm sure someone will chime in on here that has.

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
Never used any of their stuff but from reading about it I think it's junk or extremely overpriced for what you get out of it.

Capchaos

Awards
Their original stuff back in the day were awesome. M1D original was good.

james117

Awards
Not sure if it's junk. It worked dam good when I used as a solo. Was using double the dose it said though. Either I fluked one of my best recomps or it's got something else in it.

skinnyboy10

Awards
Used it once. Got lean and weighed about the same after 5 weeks. Want to know who else used it cause I can't hardly find much info on. There's only one other good log in here to. I'm in Australia which is where it hit the market first I think. Came out in America next but with all those methyls around it didn't get much coverage. So who's used it?
used it- lovved it.. want it again but cant find it

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
used it- lovved it.. want it again but cant find it
They stoped manufacturing it some time ago. You might be able to find some on eBay somewhere.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
sweet bro thank you

found the tabs - that as good as liquid
I honestly wouldn't know. I never used either one. There are benefits to both delivery systems none of which are as good as the current one out IMO.

skinnyboy10

Awards
I honestly wouldn't know. I never used either one. There are benefits to both delivery systems none of which are as good as the current one out IMO.
am i right in saying the PH out now are nothing compared to 2014 prior.

im thinking of goin the trifecta kit, you ever done this?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
am i right in saying the PH out now are nothing compared to 2014 prior.

im thinking of goin the trifecta kit, you ever done this?
Some would agree with you. I get plenty of gains using the ones that are out now. I haven't used the kit but a buddy of mine did and got some good gains with it.

skinnyboy10

Awards
Some would agree with you. I get plenty of gains using the ones that are out now. I haven't used the kit but a buddy of mine did and got some good gains with it.
yeah and i hear that it has no where near as bad effects re: shut down and liver toxicity.

ive spoken to people whove used the stacks and can confirm the pct that comes with it- is all that is needed.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
yeah and i hear that it has no where near as bad effects re: shut down and liver toxicity.

ive spoken to people whove used the stacks and can confirm the pct that comes with it- is all that is needed.
Many people have run the stack as is and have no issues.