Puffy nips?

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Towards the last few days of my epistane cycle I had noticed that my nipples had become a bit more puffy. Two weeks into pct, I had got aromasin to help fix this, but I can't even tell if it has done anything. I have been using the aromasin for a week now, do I need maybe letro to fix this?

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
It's prob puffyness from prolactin, I was in the same situation as you. You need to get either caber or prami and run that, AI's and serm won't do anything I found out the hard way.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm running epistane now and I can tell they r little more puffy!!!
I thought that was more from 4 dhea tho!

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Based on what I was told n read epistane shouldn't cause that at all!!!

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
Well if u start oozing mid way through pct it's from prolactin if the serm clears it up it was estrogen

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Mine oozes out a clear liquid if I squeeze really hard on it, but it's the smallest amount.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Idk why epistane would cause any prolactin related issues... But prami is cheap so might as well

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
Idk but it does, my first cycle was epi and I was leaking like a faucet during pct

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
You guys don't think that this problem will resolve itself then? If I wait, would it get worse/become more difficult to rid of?

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
Listen it happened to me my advice is get prami or caber...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your hormones are all out of sync. That's what's going on. When estrogen drops an prolactin doesn't, lactation can occur.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I had some lactation a few weeks after my Epistane PCT as well. I got blood work and my Prolactin levels were just high normal. I took some Dopadex and it stopped after a while.

The lactating would happen on its own, like I'd find a small drop of liquid on my shirt at my nipple maybe once a week, and stuff came out when I squeezed it.

I've always had puffy nipples though. I'll be starting Caber soon for Tren and I'll see if that helps puffiness any.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm just intrigued because I've run epistane several times, by itself and with other compounds, and never had that issue.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
[video]https://youtu.be/_hN1SKVx31s[/video] for you best advice $!!!

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Alright so now that I know my problem is prolactin, how should I discontinue use of the aromasin? I've been on it for nearly two weeks at 25mg, how should I taper it down in the quickest, safest way?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Alright so now that I know my problem is prolactin, how should I discontinue use of the aromasin? I've been on it for nearly two weeks at 25mg, how should I taper it down in the quickest, safest way?

Jump on some pramipexole start at 0.25 work up to 1 and taper down the aromasin.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Why does the prami taper up?
Thats the way ive always done it . I start it with enough to kick in quick . In your case u may wanna start slow to see what will work . If u have never ran things always start with low doses or so i was taught yrs ago. But check out prami and how it works .

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd take Prami real slow when tapering up. It makes a lot of people sick, especially if you take a large dose immediately.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
You guys think there is a chance of the puffiness going away on its own? I have two friends that experienced puffy nips after tvar,m1t,etc and they said it fixed itself

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
You guys think there is a chance of the puffiness going away on its own? I have two friends that experienced puffy nips after tvar,m1t,etc and they said it fixed itself
I wouldn't risk it personally and prami is good to keep on hand just in case i always have prami adex clomi and letro cuz ya never know , ya know ?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It might in time, it might not

namorbrowneye

Awards
Bro just listen to what people have told you. If anything some prolactrone high dose helps. I have been sleeping and recovering great from it. Low prolactin is good for you!

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
I'd rather not use any more stuff if I don't have to.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Would I be able to use it after I finish my aromasin?

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Fair enough. But at this moment it looks lile you need it.

My opinion is to start prami along with aromasin. Imagine to finish aromasin, to have let your PRL fly in the sky, finaly to manage to address that issue and all of a sudden to have estro sides from increasing E2.

You will say "this is not gonna happen as I had stopped E2 with aromasin", right? Well think your body as a whole entity, especially your hormones. They dont act independently. They work in conjunction and in colleration and if lets say PRL is high this can affect E2 which will affect Test, that will affect your Thyroid and the list goes on...

Control your PRL yesterday.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Its all your choice op but prami will fix 75%of the issue

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
I think I'll wait to finish the aromasin, what dosage would you recommend for the prami?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Start low it can **** some people up. I would say .25 first week then .5 second week see how that works by the end of week 2 you should see a drastic difference.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I hate prami. It messes me up if I start too high.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
How would I dose the whole thing out? Like all four weeks of it?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
.25/.5/.5/.5
If u see no change at the end of week 2 up it to .75 and so on ...

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I highly doubt that by week the end of week 2 it will be as bad . Point is , dont use more than u need.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Prami/Mirapex

Prami like caber will decrease progesterone and will inhibit prolactin/lactation. It's a dopamine agonist like caber so it will occupy dopamine receptors which are responsible for lactation

Like said before on a few threads prami is a very peculiar drug! You need to taper up really slowly to get to the desired dose and also taper down really slowly to avoid the mild withdrawal effect it will cause. Prami is an addictive substance I wouldn't recommend it for any cycle over 8 weeks the more you use it the harder it will be to come off it, also you will find you will want to increase the dose to maintain the ed effect. Prami's ed effect is nowhere near as good as Caber. It does reduce downtime like caber does but that's about it there is not enhancement in your orgasm or your libido contrary to caber. Only advantage of prami over caber is that if taken at the right time (2-3h) before bedtime it can work as good as a benzo to knock you out to sleep. Which when running tren is a bonus. If however you dose it wrong (unwillingly ofc) say 30-1h before bed time you will find that after 2-3h of sleep you will be wide awake and probably sweating since the dopamine you suppressed 4h ago rebounds and you feel as if you just had a hit of coke in your sleep, not a good feeling. Also every time you up the dose it takes some adjusting even if you are used to the substance. I found that overtime I would up the dose for the first few nights I would sleep very light almost like sleeping awake that's how it felt.

Sleep sides like vivid dreams and waking up mid night can be avoided by taking prami at the right time so you got to experiment with this (the earlier you take it the better). Make sure you never take prami in the morning or too early in the evening you are going to feel drained, dizzy, nauseous and like a zombie all you will think its when the time comes to go to sleep

The worst part with prami starts when you quit, for the first few days after you quit, you will wake up in your sleep many times as if you were quitting cigarettes or weed even, then you will have the lightest sleep ever as if you were sleeping with your eyes open and the dreams will be negative and intense. Basically you get all the prami sides you had earlier only they cant be avoided since you don't take prami anymore. This will subside completely after 5-7days

Common dose on cycle: taper up from 0.125mg to 0.25mg-0.50mg (the high dose only if you are stacking two 19nors or high dose of tren). After you are done with your cycle taper down even slower from 0.50mg to 0.125mg and stay one week on each increment then quit. No matter what you do expect some discomfort the first 3-5 days after you quit

Dose to stop lactation: You would probably need 1-2mg per day to stop lactation but I wouldn't recommend it, it would take ages to rump up to that dose, if you are already lactating use caber worse thing that could happen when jumping to a high dose of caber would be to get a flush face that lasts 12-14h (annoying but much better than puking your guts of for hours)

Good read for ya op The Yolkster

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
That's all good info but I'd disagree with the sexual effects. For me prami has desirable side effects in the sexual department

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Fukk lmao, I need to get rid of that epivar, I don't want to experience prolactin again