Halodrol 100mgs a day oral suspension

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Hdrol 100mgs a day 8 weeks ...
This is just a dream of mine . Any input is welcome, id like to run this soon . I hear the halodrol is one of the best for dry mass gains . Thoughts and inputs welcome ...
Thanks guys.

Bighulksmash

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That length at that dose will probably create lethargy issues. With the right support supps it's plausible, though 8 weeks seems kind of long for that.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
100mg of halodrol is definitely a possible dosage, but 8 week is overkill for something like this lol.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran 6 weeks of halo at 100mg and could have easily ran for 2 more weeks. Have your support supps right and go for it!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
8 weeks is too long imo still lol
Im ready to eat lightning and crap thunder . This cycle should be simplistic . I originally wanted to add msten but that idea was shot down faster than a quail on Thanksgiving. Total fubar lol

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I ran 6 weeks of halo at 100mg and could have easily ran for 2 more weeks. Have your support supps right and go for it!
Hell yeah iam actually going to order super pct from ol and maybe arm1care . It kept auto correcting to armchair. .. :head:

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
It took 2 full weeks to recover after i came off yeti bridged into reaper . I have a solid diet written by jon gotti jr going to lift more reps lighter weight for the first 2 weeks then pack on the volume . Ill be updating here since i cant do a log on it.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
How was the results? I hear it boost test like crazy and gives u that "ON" feeling :)

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
I thought your going on a long off-cycle to cut

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How was the results? I hear it boost test like crazy and gives u that "ON" feeling :)
Test levels where shot as expected but on feeling was great and strength was stupid. Set all my current pr's on that cycle

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I ran hdrol at 100mg for 8 weeks before, did this 3x with nice results. The first time I ran it like this was pre-TRT, I ran it alone and felt real lethargic at end of cycle, and recovery felt ****ty. 2nd time I ran it with HCG and felt great the whole time. The 3rd time I ran it with a tiny dose of test (was on TRT).

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually, just last year I ran a cycle of EQ/mast/test along with 50mg Hdrol and 50mg Tbol (because it's what I had, and they are so similar). I stopped the tbol/hdrol after 3 weeks because of huge spikes in BP though.

I think for people who are already fairly lean and over 200lbs, 100mg is a good dose.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
One of my all time favorite cycles for strength and steady gains with minimal sides. It was a few years back with Hdrol and just used Dermacrine, Cycle Assist, Fish Oil, creatine and clomid. The first 2 weeks I did 75mg a day and finished the last 6 weeks at 100mg.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I thought your going on a long off-cycle to cut
I def will be cutting. I've changed from a bulking program to a military style stew smith type of hell week drill Sargent collaboration ha ... im not doing sets of 7 this time its sets of 20 to 30 and lots of cardio . I lost 20 lbs on my 5 weeks of pct . 3 to 4 weeks left . I plan to lose 20 more . I wont be starting cycle until im at ideal weight. Ill b natty until maybe end of oct. But iam building that long ass cut cycle now . I may bridge into test Tren im after the hdrol run.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I ran hdrol at 100mg for 8 weeks before, did this 3x with nice results. The first time I ran it like this was pre-TRT, I ran it alone and felt real lethargic at end of cycle, and recovery felt ****ty. 2nd time I ran it with HCG and felt great the whole time. The 3rd time I ran it with a tiny dose of test (was on TRT).
How were your gains and did you notice anything good/bad?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
One of my all time favorite cycles for strength and steady gains with minimal sides. It was a few years back with Hdrol and just used Dermacrine, Cycle Assist, Fish Oil, creatine and clomid. The first 2 weeks I did 75mg a day and finished the last 6 weeks at 100mg.
Are there any supports you would recommend as for this particular cycle?

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
I wonder if liquid suspension is more bioavailable than orals

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope, both are the same thing. One is suspended in ethanol and the other is mixed with a medium and capped. Same thing

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Nope, both are the same thing. One is suspended in ethanol and the other is mixed with a medium and capped. Same thing
yates84 , you think arm1care would suffice as an oct ? Ive been using mutant cycle support faithfully for awhile now.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
This was a great debate awhile back ... i would have thought suspension would be the best but it turns out they are almost equal. How about transdermal?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84 , you think arm1care would suffice as an oct ? Ive been using mutant cycle support faithfully for awhile now.
Armicare pro is definitely my go to for cycle support, it has literally everything you need

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This was a great debate awhile back ... i would have thought suspension would be the best but it turns out they are almost equal. How about transdermal?
Transdermal delivery is superior to orally dosing ph/ds. The only problem is the compound has to have a low enough molecular weight to be absorbed through the skin

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Transdermal delivery is superior to orally dosing ph/ds. The only problem is the compound has to have a low enough molecular weight to be absorbed through the skin
When i ran tri dermal by primeval I noticed a long lasting alcohol burning on my abdomen. Even after a shower . It did help with plateau busting tho.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
What do you guys think of using sup3r pct with clomid ?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm hoping to get a topical non methylated hdrol released on the oluk line.
Then you could run 100mg for as long as you want.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
I thought it's called Arimacare? (from the ingredient Arimistane) :)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Best way possible to bring your boys back quickly
I just ran clomid for 4 weeks at 50mgs ed now iam in week 2 of second pct clomid 50mgs eod weeks 3 and 4 will be 25 eod. I usually don't taper clomid but since i was on that crazy run i figure hell why not...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just ran clomid for 4 weeks at 50mgs ed now iam in week 2 of second pct clomid 50mgs eod weeks 3 and 4 will be 25 eod. I usually don't taper clomid but since i was on that crazy run i figure hell why not...
Tapering off your serm helps reduce your chance of estrogen rebound so tapering is a good idea with any cycle

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How were your gains and did you notice anything good/bad?
I was recomping & carb cycling (typical CKD). Gained a lot of muscle and leaned up nicely. Hdrol is great for this.

My liver definitely took a hit the first time. I think with some TUDCA you'll be fine.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I was recomping & carb cycling (typical CKD). Gained a lot of muscle and leaned up nicely. Hdrol is great for this.

My liver definitely took a hit the first time. I think with some TUDCA you'll be fine.
I usually take 750mgs a day with anything methylated.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Are there any supports you would recommend as for this particular cycle?
I just used CEL cycle assist and 5 grams of fish oil. BP never spiked or any other sides. It was not oral suspension which I would like to try!!!

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hdrol is a methylated compound though. Will using a methylated compound transdermally really negate any sides on the liver? I wouldn't think so at all.

If Hdrol was available in an unmethylated form, it would definitely have a different name and behave very differently (akin to superdrol being methylated masteron, dbol being methylated EQ, etc). Would be interesting though. Would likely be a very very weak compound however, and not really sure if it'd be worthwhile.

Hdrol is the prohormone to Turinabol, and I've never heard of an unmethylated Turinabol. Interested in this though.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
I def will be cutting. I've changed from a bulking program to a military style stew smith type of hell week drill Sargent collaboration ha ... im not doing sets of 7 this time its sets of 20 to 30 and lots of cardio . I lost 20 lbs on my 5 weeks of pct . 3 to 4 weeks left . I plan to lose 20 more . I wont be starting cycle until im at ideal weight. Ill b natty until maybe end of oct. But iam building that long ass cut cycle now . I may bridge into test Tren im after the hdrol run.
Ok. So I guess your not following the time off+pct =time off?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Ok. So I guess your not following the time off+pct =time off?
I was thinking 8 weeks would be fine ... plus 4 weeks off then bloods for a total of 12 weeks off ...

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Hdrol is a methylated compound though. Will using a methylated compound transdermally really negate any sides on the liver? I wouldn't think so at all.

If Hdrol was available in an unmethylated form, it would definitely have a different name and behave very differently (akin to superdrol being methylated masteron, dbol being methylated EQ, etc). Would be interesting though. Would likely be a very very weak compound however, and not really sure if it'd be worthwhile.

Hdrol is the prohormone to Turinabol, and I've never heard of an unmethylated Turinabol. Interested in this though.
I definitely agree, i would think if you strip the methylation the strength of the ph would drop.