How do you store your pwo-supps?

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
I got some opened and some sealed powered pwo-supps, that I am storing for later (dmaa). Two of the opened boxes are starting to get clumpy and get full of corns and moist. How do I store these boxes to make them last as long as possible. Please help, since I really don't want these supps to break down:)

MBZ

Awards
Haven't tried it yet but I was complaining of the same kind of clumps in my powders a couple months ago, a good buddy of mine told me to store my powdered supps in the fridge. He swears by it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you get corn to grow in your pre workouts?. That's strange!. If they get clumpy I heard putting them in the freezer overnight fixes that. You can also purchase some of those moisture absorb things. Just google "Dry packs". You can get a 50 pack around $15 plus shipping.

MBZ

Awards
Haha didn't catch that. I'm gonna try the freezer trick next time I have those issues. Would be easier than taking up space in my already loaded fridge lol.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
How do you get corn to grow in your pre workouts?. That's strange!. If they get clumpy I heard putting them in the freezer overnight fixes that. You can also purchase some of those moisture absorb things. Just google "Dry packs". You can get a 50 pack around $15 plus shipping.
Funnyman huh? :) I got those dry packs, but still . Isn't the freezer just gonna make it worse?

MBZ

Awards
I'll let you know soon gonna try it out on my vitamin powder when I get home

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Ok Guys. I'm back with an answer to my own question:) the freezer is Ok, for fixing clumpy pwo. Not an 100% improvement, but much better than before. Thanks for your response:) Be blessed!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
yea the freezer should drawn out the moisture. I've heard of doing that before.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like my pwo like I like my women.

Ground up and in the freezer.