Best test base still on market?

nickyd88

Awards
Just curious to see some of your guys opinions on what the best test base that you can still buy. I heard epiandro rx is really good. But I used to use stano, no longer carry that anymore. Lemme know aesthetic gods

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Trest. By far. Not truly test, but far better than the test-like options

nickyd88

Awards
Yeah I tried finding it online and I thought it was on the ban list too?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It's still technically legal and was re-released in limited quantities. Look for Olympus labs tr3st or dermatr3st. Or you could always look for the real IM version ;)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trest, 4 andro, and dermacrine (in that order from strongest down) What cycle are you running?

nickyd88

Awards
I'm running super dmz 3.0, so I was thinking of running trest with it but would that be over kill? I'm already running 3 highly methy compounds

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think you may need Trest for Super DMZ 3.0, I'm not sure anything else will be strong enough.

I used Stano with Msten and Tren and was tired and lethargic all day long still.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm running super dmz 3.0, so I was thinking of running trest with it but would that be over kill? I'm already running 3 highly methy compounds
It'll only be overkill if you dose the trest super high. You shouldn't need a lot to make things feel closer to "normal" but kit get tons of sides.

I would go for td tho and not oral. Easier on your liver and much longer half life which will help reduce the dosing.

nickyd88

Awards
I'm gonna be honest I've never ran a td before? And specific area I'd apply it to? And how much would I dose that stuff? But yeah one thing I didn't like about my last dmz run was I felt ****ing exhausted all the time and it actually screwed my workouts up. Thanks for all your help guys, appreciate the info and recommendations

nickyd88

Awards
By the way would you guys recommend running super dmz 3.0 for maybe 5 weeks? Or keep it at 4?

bomb

Awards
you felt screwed because you were shutdown and didnt use any test base (guessing?) - thats were the trest will help (despite shutting you down even harder lol) .
trest feels like test but it isnt. it seems to mimick the effects but still has a different chemical structure which will therefore signalize the body to stop producing endogenous testosterone.

for td application use neck shoulders arms - any bodypart which is not covered with a lot of hair.
use an oral syringe to measure the exact amount

bomb

Awards
with 3 methyl i´d go for 4 weeks personally.
but i wouldnt use it tho.

i´d prefer less harsh compounds and longer runs.
more gains - less sides

nickyd88

Awards
Well nah I used stano at 800mg daily as a test base lol. But personally, I just didn't feel it I guess. And I just purchased Olympus labs trest td so I'm excited to try it out if you guys are saying it's almost comparable to actual test. And would you hit one or two doses of td trest?

bomb

Awards
yes it feels like test but as I stated previously it isnt - so users will experience a quick and hard shutdown (personally I think shutdown is shuwtdown , some guys over here talk like their own test would have been decreased into the negative range lol).
BUT
you won´t feel being shutdown as it mimicks most effects of test and I´m gonna guarantee you that the libido will be skyhigh as well as your overall energy levels.

You gotta consider the heavy conversation to methyl estro and therefore the existing high risk of gyno and other estro related sides.

As a base I´d recommend to use not more than a max. of 75mg with at least a moderate dose of adex e2d.
Dosing is up to you - If it was me I would apply it in the morning after showering

Hondaj8

Awards
I see Dermatrest is coming out in a few days and trest will be out again in a month anyone prefer one over the other

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I see Dermatrest is coming out in a few days and trest will be out again in a month anyone prefer one over the other
They've both been out for awhile now...

Ive never run either, but oral has a VERY short half life, making it basically a huge pain to dose a zillion times a day, or a glorified preworkout... Id go TD.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
yes it feels like test but as I stated previously it isnt - so users will experience a quick and hard shutdown (personally I think shutdown is shuwtdown , some guys over here talk like their own test would have been decreased into the negative range lol).
BUT
you won´t feel being shutdown as it mimicks most effects of test and I´m gonna guarantee you that the libido will be skyhigh as well as your overall energy levels.

You gotta consider the heavy conversation to methyl estro and therefore the existing high risk of gyno and other estro related sides.

As a base I´d recommend to use not more than a max. of 75mg with at least a moderate dose of adex e2d.
Dosing is up to you - If it was me I would apply it in the morning after showering
Agreed here mostly... dose the trest as low as you can and still feel good. Its just there for support, not to be the bulker so there no reason to have to fight the sides. Adex you might find you need to dose daily.

nickyd88

Awards
Agreed here mostly... dose the trest as low as you can and still feel good. Its just there for support, not to be the bulker so there no reason to have to fight the sides. Adex you might find you need to dose daily.
You recommend dosing the adex every day? Not every two days? I have ana and I was gonna dose it at .25 every two days and dose the trest at 50mg I hear is the sweet spot for td

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You recommend dosing the adex every day? Not every two days? I have ana and I was gonna dose it at .25 every two days and dose the trest at 50mg I hear is the sweet spot for td
its all personal... some get awful methyl estro sides at very small doses and ahve to basically chug/pop their ai continuously, while others dont. Just make sure you have plenty on hand.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I tried finding it online and I thought it was on the ban list too?
Epi-andro blows chunks for a test base. It's a ph to dht so it doesn't make much sense to use as a test base. Trest isn't on the ban list, but it's not for first time or new users either. It's very strong. I'd use Dermacrine if I didn't want anything really strong.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or you could just use dermacrine and spend less money and worry about sides less. If you have the DermaTrest and want to use it as base though, I'd do 25mg total per day.