Hexadrone

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Thoughts on hexadrone?Anyone use it?If so, what were results and side effects? Thanks

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry havent used it man. I'm sure someone will chime in though.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thoughts on hexadrone?Anyone use it?If so, what were results and side effects? Thanks
Super mild non methyl with ai properties. Not really worth running solo.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I ran this with dmz and test prop didn't notice anything other than i was a wee bit drier after my cycle . Are you running with anything?

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
I ran this with dmz and test prop didn't notice anything other than i was a wee bit drier after my cycle . Are you running with anything?
Running with Epistane and Trenavar. I'm not expecting much out of the Hexadrone, just wanted to know peoples experiences from it.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Running with Epistane and Trenavar. I'm not expecting much out of the Hexadrone, just wanted to know peoples experiences from it.
It will dry u out a lil . Ive never ran it solo. From wat i hear its good around 20 mgs 3x a day

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems to me there's never been a (reliable) properly dosed hexadrone product on the market....

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Seems to me there's never been a (reliable) properly dosed hexadrone product on the market....
Doses of 50 to 150 mgs tells me there isn't enough research to pin down a dose. whats your take on that idea Volvo140G?

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
I will be running it at 60,90,90,120. Trenavar will be 50,75,75,100. Epistane will be 20,30,30,40.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Made a thread about this months ago, no good answer was given. Some say dose of 100mg minimum to even feel anything, one guy was dosing at 300mg.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Made a thread about this months ago, no good answer was given. Some say dose of 100mg minimum to even feel anything, one guy was dosing at 300mg.
Yea i read over that . I seen people messing in the 150 range but nothin higher. Id personally love to try it at 200mg for 30 days solo.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Just curious first time running tren oral?? Id start at 75 anything less is no bueno .just "imho"
I'm just going to run it at 50/75/75/100, I don't see the point in starting it high if effects won't kick in until week 2-3

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I'm just going to run it at 50/75/75/100, I don't see the point in starting it high if effects won't kick in until week 2-3
Yeah what ever floats your boat bro. Are u using any supports supps or on cycle support?

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Hex made by shredded labs was bunk. 6 MDrol was a reliable clone made by the MrSupps company

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
We carry olympus labs at phwsupplements they have a killer pct called sup3r pct you ever heard of that?
Yup, I've used it with Nolva before haha. I think I might use a natty test booster instead this time though.

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hex made by shredded labs was bunk. 6 MDrol was a reliable clone made by the MrSupps company
It wasn't quite bunk.... it had 80% pure Hex in it. The other 20% was ??? who knows.
Their Methylvar was 100% bunk, in fact no one knew what was in it, yet people consumed it which was a worry.
M-sten was the only thing that tested ok

Hastur

Awards
Super mild non methyl with ai properties. Not really worth running solo.
This is really the most accurate way of describing Hexadrone, its underwhelming.

You'll probably not notice much from it at all with Epistane, considering Epistane has a stronger AI effect than Hexadrone, it probably won't be very apparent.

Agreed, it needed to be run much higher than any product could deliver that I saw on the market.

Good choice. Is your trenavar im or orals.?
People use intramuscular Trenavar? Why not just straight up Trenbolone?

Yea i read over that . I seen people messing in the 150 range but nothin higher. Id personally love to try it at 200mg for 30 days solo.
I think 200mg and up is where it needs to be, but I still wouldn't run it solo. I'd run it with something wet if anything, to take advantage of the mild AI properties.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
This is really the most accurate way of describing Hexadrone, its underwhelming.

You'll probably not notice much from it at all with Epistane, considering Epistane has a stronger AI effect than Hexadrone, it probably won't be very apparent.

Agreed, it needed to be run much higher than any product could deliver that I saw on the market.

People use intramuscular Trenavar? Why not just straight up Trenbolone?

I think 200mg and up is where it needs to be, but I still wouldn't run it solo. I'd run it with something wet if anything, to take advantage of the mild AI properties.
Yes i meant Trenbolone idky the heck i wrote trenavar whoops. I agree anything above 150 is a good choice for hex . Running it with a1m would make a nice mix imo.

Hastur

Awards
Yes i meant Trenbolone idky the heck i wrote trenavar whoops. I agree anything above 150 is a good choice for hex . Running it with a1m would make a nice mix imo.
Haha, I wondered man. I'd hate to think people were pinning Trenavar, that just seems pointless if you're already down to pin. You would stack Hexadrone with Alpha-1 Max? Is that Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone? It shouldn't aromatize, so I don't know how Hexadrone would compliment considering it's essentially a mild AI at best. What were your thoughts about stacking it?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Haha, I wondered man. I'd hate to think people were pinning Trenavar, that just seems pointless if you're already down to pin. You would stack Hexadrone with Alpha-1 Max? Is that Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone? It shouldn't aromatize, so I don't know how Hexadrone would compliment considering it's essentially a mild AI at best. What were your thoughts about stacking it?
I would try it just to see what happens. But as far as something to stack with hex i would choose dmz itself. Imo that would get me results. What would you stack with the hex and at what doses and how long ?

Another question for u ...
In your opinion, whats a good idea to stack with halofire suspension by aar?

Hastur

Awards
I would try it just to see what happens. But as far as something to stack with hex i would choose dmz itself. Imo that would get me results. What would you stack with the hex and at what doses and how long ?

Another question for u ...
In your opinion, whats a good idea to stack with halofire suspension by aar?
Hmm, well it doesn't have strong enough AI properties to stack with Trest, that's for sure. Not a lot of wet compounds still around to stack with. I'd probably stack it with M-1,4ADD or Max LMG, as they are both wet, and could benefit from being stacked with Hexadrone. Though it would still need to be a hefty dose of Hexadrone, 200mg and higher. Of course, this is just my personal opinion.

As for stacking with Halofire, that's just Halodrol right? I'd run it at 100mg for 6 weeks, and you can stack it with just about anything. I love Halodrol, probably one of the best compounds ever made. Use it with Epistane, Trenavar, Furaza, Ostarine, LGD, Rad. It's so versatile, that to me it makes just about any cycle better. As long as you aren't running more than 2 methyls, and have TUDCA on hand that is.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Hmm, well it doesn't have strong enough AI properties to stack with Trest, that's for sure. Not a lot of wet compounds still around to stack with. I'd probably stack it with M-1,4ADD or Max LMG, as they are both wet, and could benefit from being stacked with Hexadrone. Though it would still need to be a hefty dose of Hexadrone, 200mg and higher. Of course, this is just my personal opinion.

As for stacking with Halofire, that's just Halodrol right? I'd run it at 100mg for 6 weeks, and you can stack it with just about anything. I love Halodrol, probably one of the best compounds ever made. Use it with Epistane, Trenavar, Furaza, Ostarine, LGD, Rad. It's so versatile, that to me it makes just about any cycle better. As long as you aren't running more than 2 methyls, and have TUDCA on hand that is.
I was going to do halofire and tri dermal just for the hell of it . Tudca arm1care and super pct for support supps. I also have some osta i could run with the halofire. Going for a mass gain but cut at the same time. .. it can be done if macros and everything else is perfect. .. its hdrol oral suspension. .. iam hella excited. Not sure what ill end up running with it . All i know is it will be a non methylated compound if oral .

Hastur

Awards
I was going to do halofire and tri dermal just for the hell of it . Tudca arm1care and super pct for support supps. I also have some osta i could run with the halofire. Going for a mass gain but cut at the same time. .. it can be done if macros and everything else is perfect. .. its hdrol oral suspension. .. iam hella excited. Not sure what ill end up running with it . All i know is it will be a non methylated compound if oral .
I think Halo and Osta would work quite well together. I'm a fan of PH/DS and SARMs stacked. Though you could easily stack Halo with LGD or Rad and see fantastic results as well. I'd say they all work quite well for recomping, as you seem to want to do. Provided your diet is in check, like you said. Sometimes when I think about my next cycle, there are TOO many options, haha. So many compounds, so little time.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I think Halo and Osta would work quite well together. I'm a fan of PH/DS and SARMs stacked. Though you could easily stack Halo with LGD or Rad and see fantastic results as well. I'd say they all work quite well for recomping, as you seem to want to do. Provided your diet is in check, like you said. Sometimes when I think about my next cycle, there are TOO many options, haha. So many compounds, so little time.
Thats how i feel ... i see all these options, i know what they all do but choosing the best products for me and my goals seems to make for a sleepless night. I love osta ran higher than recommended . Ive yet to run rad . Im thinking "just a thought" running halofire, dmz , osta . Seems they would work in synergy but , how much id3 carbinol would i need to keep receptors from clogging up.

True dilemma is picking the cycle , diet is simple and work out is already tied down.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
I've heard people say halodrol and cyonstane is a good stack as well.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
If i remember correctly PA stated that odds are it would end up being halodrol instead of hexadrone. Don't quote me 100% though its been a while since ive heard this.