gharine?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking for some feedback. Recovery, skin, fatloss, joint help? Know it is still new just wondering on our forum any opinions?
I hear start at 10mg, I know that is tolerable but are you really seeing benefits. Studied dose is 25mg. Just curious a legit gh replacement for more anti aging?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I posted this (or similar) elsewhere in the MK-677 discussion thread but maybe it'll help you a bit.

Before we compare MK-677 to GH as a "replacement" lets cover the following:

1. By age of 30, our HGH levels are only about 20 percent of their peak levels during childhood

2. Past age 30, GH levels continue to decline at a rate of about 12-15% every 10 years

3. Benefits of HGH:

a. Reduce excess body fat
b. Increase muscle mass
c. Reduce wrinkling of the skin and some other effects of skin aging.
d. Re-grow certain internal organs that have atrophied with age.
e. Increase bone density.
f. Strengthen the immune system.
g. Possibly reverse cognitive decline.
h. Stimulate production of the bone marrow cells that produce red blood cells.
i. Slow the progression of cardiovascular disease
j. Improve lipid profile

4. MK-677 compared to iu's (someone check my math on this one just in case)

a. Human growth hormone is measured in iu (international units) and mg. 1 mg equals approximately 3 iu, while 1 iu equals approximately 0.33 mg.

b. 24-h mean GH in young normal men is 1.16µg/l, with a range of 0.67–2.35µg/l and a clinical reference range for males of <3 µg/L

c. Natural GH production for a normal male as measured by iu's would be 1-2iu daily (excluding puberty)

d. MK-677 can increase mean production of GH by up to 183%. This would mean an increase of 1.83 - 3.66iu per day.

e. This increase in GH results in a corresponding increase of IGF-1 levels by 39-94%.

After considering the above, MK-677 is not really a replacement for traditional GH as it only allows your body to "max out" what it is capable of producing naturally. While completely unrelated, it reminds me of clomid, which can max out the level of natural test production your body is capable of, but not much past that.

Most users of Ghar1ne that I've seen logs for notice:

- improved skin
- better/deeper sleep
- positive body composition
- increased hunger
- increased water retention/bloat while on
- faster/improved recovery after workouts

Hope that helps man.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
I posted this (or similar) elsewhere in the MK-677 discussion thread but maybe it'll help you a bit.

Before we compare MK-677 to GH as a "replacement" lets cover the following:

1. By age of 30, our HGH levels are only about 20 percent of their peak levels during childhood

2. Past age 30, GH levels continue to decline at a rate of about 12-15% every 10 years

3. Benefits of HGH:

a. Reduce excess body fat
b. Increase muscle mass
c. Reduce wrinkling of the skin and some other effects of skin aging.
d. Re-grow certain internal organs that have atrophied with age.
e. Increase bone density.
f. Strengthen the immune system.
g. Possibly reverse cognitive decline.
h. Stimulate production of the bone marrow cells that produce red blood cells.
i. Slow the progression of cardiovascular disease
j. Improve lipid profile

4. MK-677 compared to iu's (someone check my math on this one just in case)

a. Human growth hormone is measured in iu (international units) and mg. 1 mg equals approximately 3 iu, while 1 iu equals approximately 0.33 mg.

b. 24-h mean GH in young normal men is 1.16µg/l, with a range of 0.67–2.35µg/l and a clinical reference range for males of <3 µg/L

c. Natural GH production for a normal male as measured by iu's would be 1-2iu daily (excluding puberty)

d. MK-677 can increase mean production of GH by up to 183%. This would mean an increase of 1.83 - 3.66iu per day.

e. This increase in GH results in a corresponding increase of IGF-1 levels by 39-94%.

After considering the above, MK-677 is not really a replacement for traditional GH as it only allows your body to "max out" what it is capable of producing naturally. While completely unrelated, it reminds me of clomid, which can max out the level of natural test production your body is capable of, but not much past that.

Most users of Ghar1ne that I've seen logs for notice:

- improved skin
- better/deeper sleep
- positive body composition
- increased hunger
- increased water retention/bloat while on
- faster/improved recovery after workouts

Hope that helps man.
Awesome bro ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Subbed for more feedback. About to run this as well

cmetrader

cmetrader

Awards
When one runs this compound (Gharine) you should think and include amino acids the building blocks of HGH....

“Its like a finger pointing away to the moon. Dont concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory.”

Bruce Lee

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
When one runs this compound (Gharine) you should think and include amino acids the building blocks of HGH....

“Its like a finger pointing away to the moon. Dont concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory.”

Bruce Lee
Why? If you're eating bough protein through the day you shouldn't need extra....

cmetrader

cmetrader

Awards
Research and you will know it's not enough, if you truly want a rise in hgh...not a debate, just a fact!

cmetrader

cmetrader

Awards
Increase HGH Using Amino Acids, Arginine, Lysine, Orthonine, Glycine

In the research, the five type of basic amino acids that are suggested the most are
1. Arginine, usually L-Arginine Lpyroglutamate
2. Lysine, usually L-Lysine
3. Orthonine, (L-Orthinine)
4. Glutamine
5. Glycine

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Research and you will know it's not enough, if you truly want a rise in hgh...not a debate, just a fact!
Can you post where you're getting this info? Frankly this just doesn't make sense. All protein is broken down into amino acids therefore negating the need for supplemental aa's

cmetrader

cmetrader

Awards
Taking extra ph/aas and sarms...makes no sense, but giving your body more of what it already needs and more of it...you cannot understand that??? I don't have enough post to give you a link or links...you are smart enough, do some homework and grow, you can't go wrong~

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Taking extra ph/aas and sarms...makes no sense, but giving your body more of what it already needs and more of it...you cannot understand that??? I don't have enough post to give you a link or links...you are smart enough, do some homework and grow, you can't go wrong~
It doesn't make sense because it's unnecessary. If you're already eating 300g of protein, there's simply no need for more... And where did you get taking extra ph/aas??? We're talking about hgh spikes and you're trying to say that bcaas make this somehow better even if you're already eating enough protein... You do realize there's a limit to what your body can even use in a given time period right? Honestly, and this isn't meant to be rude, but I think you're just spouting some hearsay and don't actually know how protein synthesis and bcaas work...

cmetrader

cmetrader

Awards
when a mind has become full of knowledge, you can no longer impart wisdom, for those who truly seek, do some research...it will help you with Gharine...I'm out~

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
when a mind has become full of knowledge, you can no longer impart wisdom, for those who truly seek, do some research...it will help you with Gharine...I'm out~
He's asking for references of where you're getting your info from. Lol stop it with your quotes.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Reminds me of Kai Greene. So many words without really saying much at all

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Haha man... Kai is talented though. He has thousands of followers
Lol I know. Crazy but I almost respect him for it. His fans annoy the piss out of me on Instagram.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
And that confirms my initial thought that you're just making crap up. Thanks for your valuable input.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://www.vrp.com/amino-acids/amino-acids/growth-hormone-amino-acids-as-gh-secretagogues-a-review-of-the-literature

There does seem to be quite a bit of information regarding different amino acids and hgh release.

Now, that still doesn't answer whether or not you need more if getting a sufficient amount from food.

I guess it matters which ones you are getting in what amount from food. Seems with Arginine the range is 5-9 grams, which seems like an unattainable amount with food alone.

Looking for a good link to Glutamine, there are several.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
From your 2nd reference

"The ability of oral arginine to raise growth hormone has been investigated in numerous studies with conflicting results"

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
When arginine was consumed at rest, it did not significantly raise GH levels, compared with baseline values, in either the young or the old subjects. In fact, GH levels in those consuming arginine at rest were significantly lower than during the exercise-only trial. Consuming arginine before exercise did not significantly raise the GH concentrations in either the old or the young subjects, compared to exercise only. Surprisingly, the amount of GH secreted in the exercise-plus-arginine trial was 20% less than during exercise only in the young subjects, indicating arginine may actually blunt growth hormone production, particularly in the young

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
200%? Stronger than MK677 then
MK-677 can increase mean production of GH by up to 183%. This would mean an increase of 1.83 - 3.66iu per day if my math is correct on the conversions.

This increase in GH is the result of enhanced GH spikes occurring with each natural GH pulse over 24 hours.

Additionally, this increase in GH results in a corresponding increase of IGF-1 levels by 39-94%.

Increases in GH from Arginine (arguable), are said to occur in absence of exercise (blunts exercise induced GH spikes) and in a fasted state. Additionally, Arginine spikes in GH are transient, peaking at 60min and quickly dissipating.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
MK-677 can increase mean production of GH by up to 183%. This would mean an increase of 1.83 - 3.66iu per day if my math is correct on the conversions.

This increase in GH is the result of enhanced GH spikes occurring with each natural GH pulse over 24 hours.

Additionally, this increase in GH results in a corresponding increase of IGF-1 levels by 39-94%.

Increases in GH from Arginine (arguable), are said to occur in absence of exercise (blunts exercise induced GH spikes) and in a fasted state. Additionally, Arginine spikes in GH are transient, peaking at 60min and quickly dissipating.
I'm aware of the MK677 mechanism. The first reference was too good to be true though because if it was truly increasing GH at 200% then one can pop arginine pills all day.

Second reference was probably more of a reason why l-arginine fell off the supplement world. Last decade everyone raved about it, mostly for NO boosting but still it was selling like pancakes

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wasn't necessarily agreeing with the idea that the additional aa's were overly effective. Just found a couple links to address the missing info from this argument.

...and now there is something to debate!!

But yeah, at the end of the one link it even states that GH release is potentially decreased with Arginine consumption and exercise. It's only elevated at rest.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't necessarily agreeing with the idea that the additional aa's were overly effective. Just found a couple links to address the missing info from this argument.

...and now there is something to debate!!

But yeah, at the end of the one link it even states that GH release is potentially decreased with Arginine consumption and exercise. It's only elevated at rest.
Thx for the references, l-arginine can definitely be controversial with all these conflicting studies.

I used to take nitrix like 3x a day. Lol I knew I was ripped off after popping 3 bottles.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thx for the references, l-arginine can definitely be controversial with all these conflicting studies.

I used to take nitrix like 3x a day. Lol I knew I was ripped off after popping 3 bottles.
I think this was always som e of the initial "claims" of arginine supplementation, but its seems like it never truly came to fruition in reality like it was hyped to.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I think this was always som e of the initial "claims" of arginine supplementation, but its seems like it never truly came to fruition in reality like it was hyped to.
I like the idea but i agree if u take in 300g of brotein supplementing bcaas makes no sense ... The Bruce Lee guy is just yapping. Did he post a source for his knowledge?
I think Ghar1ne will be an amazing supp to run . Iam actually planning on ordering some to run solo for 4 weeks. Subbed for brain food.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm running it and it's working. Can't do better than trying it out for yourself.

Also idk about you guys but I get decent pumps from arginine. Ordered some to take in the morning just because. Plus if I'm at rest it apparently boosts gh a little? Even if it's insignificant I'm still getting a sexy pump during the day ;)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
^first statement of the post is about MK 677. Sorry.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
^first statement of the post is about MK 677. Sorry.
Sweet i run creatine arginine and cq10 year round as additional to my multivitamin and hot sauce pre workout to open my air ways up big ghost pepper powder

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Sweet i run creatine arginine and cq10 year round as additional to my multivitamin and hot sauce pre workout to open my air ways up big ghost pepper powder
Lol are you serious?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Lol are you serious?
Iam lol i know im known for silly shyt comments and snark remarks but yes sir ghost pepper powder mixed in my oats or eggs or even straight on the tongue works wonders

Last edited:
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Iam lol i know im known for silly shyt comments and snark remarks but yes sir ghost pepper powder mixed in my oats or eggs or even straight on the tongue works wonders
Well. You're crazy, my friend. But if it works for you.... Keep on keepin on!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Well. You're crazy, my friend. But if it works for you.... Keep on keepin on!
Yes sir wats the average dose for Ghar1ne? Has anyone pushed the limits or tried double doses? I love t3sting out new products at high doses.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yes sir wats the average dose for Ghar1ne? Has anyone pushed the limits or tried double doses? I love t3sting out new products at high doses.
I've heard anywhere from 10-30mg, I just recently bumped from 10mg to 20mg. Don't know if anyone has gone over 30mg though

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
A lot of people stick with 10 or 20, only going to 20 if they don't see a lot of results from 10mg.

IronHeart

IronHeart

Awards
Perhaps, if you consume certain combinations and limited amounts of foods at any one meal in a 24-hour period, the meal as a whole could be nutritionally an incomplete protein source. So added EAAs could be of some merit and benefit in such a case to complete the protein source of the meal intake. This would allow for the assimilation of protein synthesis.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The standard doses are as stated 10-30mg. It has been tested up to 100mg tho without any ill effects. After that tho there are diminishing returns. Really most studies were 25mg and that seems plenty for most

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
The standard doses are as stated 10-30mg. It has been tested up to 100mg tho without any ill effects. After that tho there are diminishing returns. Really most studies were 25mg and that seems plenty for most
This ^^^ Stick to the studied doses.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
This ^^^^ x2

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think what's important is were the participants in the study using supplemental aminos if not and this was the increase, well, it's enough.

I'm using 10mg an it's enough for now. The temptation to go 20mg is high though

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Amino acids are the building blocks for pretty much everything in the body.

I use aminos intra w/o and haven't seen a difference on this compound or off of it using them.

I use them cause

A) it was free
B) I like the taste over plain water

How much protein an athlete should consume daily is unknown.

Even when using indicator amino acid oxidation technique experts in the field disagree.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I think what's important is were the participants in the study using supplemental aminos if not and this was the increase, well, it's enough.

I'm using 10mg an it's enough for now. The temptation to go 20mg is high though
10 mg was working for me but I went up to 20mg anyway and I think it was a good decision. I think in a month or so I might drop back down to 10mg just to see what happens

MBZ

Awards
Just curious as to how much you use for that? I've heard of capsaicin being used to open you up but I've never actually known of anyone to do it.

I can't even imagine straight on the tongue haha I'm used to hot food being from a Cajun family but man even adding that stuff to chili makes it to hot for my wife.

You are one brave dude my friend!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Just curious as to how much you use for that? I've heard of capsaicin being used to open you up but I've never actually known of anyone to do it.

I can't even imagine straight on the tongue haha I'm used to hot food being from a Cajun family but man even adding that stuff to chili makes it to hot for my wife.

You are one brave dude my friend!
Yeah bro I've got roots over seas and papa new Guinea so all those tribal foods ive eaten at least once . Take about .2 .3 if u have a digi make sure u use wax paper to cover the metal . Mix it in your eggs or anything warm best is in oats . Plus it can be capped and used as a fat burner.

MBZ

Awards
Cool I'm definitely gonna have to give it a try in some oats. Thanks man!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yeah bro I've got roots over seas and papa new Guinea so all those tribal foods ive eaten at least once . Take about .2 .3 if u have a digi make sure u use wax paper to cover the metal . Mix it in your eggs or anything warm best is in oats . Plus it can be capped and used as a fat burner.
I imagine if I capped it, it would release in my stomach and give me the worst acid reflux known to man.

MBZ

Awards
Yeah I can see how that would be a concern haha. I prefer spicy food anyways though so it'll be fun to try and find the right amount without going overboard.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm prescribed omeprazole and if I don't take it every three days, I feel like I'm being eaten alive from the inside out by stomach acid.