PRIMEVAL LABS

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
Saw a B1G1 sale on Primeval labs Sarms today. Are they discontinued as well?

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
I hope not.. Im running their osta and lgd now and lovin it.

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
Ok I'm thinking of trying some of their products and wanted some feedback on whether or not they were legit. I have heard some people say BSL sarms don't work

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
I stated with bsl osta but only had one bottle and ended up picking up 2 of primeval as they were out of bsl..I didn't notice a difference when switching to primeval osta..I'm running it on a cut and have been able to keep size while reducing body fat and strength is up too

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I'm thinking of trying some of their products and wanted some feedback on whether or not they were legit. I have heard some people say BSL sarms don't work
If it wasn't for OL I would definitely run primeval, I haven't seen anything but good reviews on primeval

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used their 1 andro product and it was good. All reviews on their products have been positive. They have a ton of logging opps around here that you could try to get in on. They've been an active presence around here and seem to support and stand behind their products. IronAddiction can answer any specific questions about their products for you.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
I've used their 1 andro product and it was good. All reviews on their products have been positive. They have a ton of logging opps around here that you could try to get in on. They've been an active presence around here and seem to support and stand behind their products. IronAddiction can answer any specific questions about their products for you.
Thank you Jebrook, and yes Punisher187 BSL has had some quality issues with regards to some of our AM members stories on here. I can vouch for all primeval labs products being top notch. BSL has been unfortunately not great since the last ban of products. However there are still some great companies to work with out there, especially on this board that have great products and quality, ours obviously included.

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
Saw a B1G1 sale on Primeval labs Sarms today. Are they discontinued as well?
None of our products are discontinued, nor do we have plans on doing so :) enjoy and thank you everyone for the kind words

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
PRIMEVALVP why is everything removed from the website?
I don't want to go into details but get it where you can why you still can. Only the SARM sku's are removed and we have new products coming as well. SARMS may be going away but Primeval Labs is not.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Phwsupplments has all your sarm stacks and primeval labs products and its 20% off

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
I don't want to go into details but get it where you can why you still can. Only the SARM sku's are removed and we have new products coming as well. SARMS may be going away but Primeval Labs is not.
So all SARM's are discontinued bc of the Ban?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
So all SARM's are discontinued bc of the Ban?
No they are not gone yet there's still a hefty stock somewhere. Some sites are just pulling them to prevent an issue with the cc company and possible lawsuits over the patented chemicals

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With regards to BSL's quality.. Any recent feedback on their sdmz 2.0 and alpha 1, and whether they're bunk or not?
I think that is a debate that may not reach a solid conclusion one way or another. Some folks say those products are legit, while others say they're bunk or underdosed. Since SDMZ 2.0 has been discontinued, and coupled with some bottles lacking lot #'s / expiration dates (only adding to all the "this ish bunk or legit, yo?" speculation), I suppose you could try the near identical product Methyl DMZ which is under the brand Fight Pharm. Only difference is that M-Sten is dosed at 8mg vs. 10mg in SDMZ 2.0. One thing to consider, however, is that it's manufactured by BSL (from everything I'm seeing). Also interesting that they have a trenavar and halodrol product under that brand name. Huh.

Yuh

Awards
Bro, what was your take on the Super Osta? I am about to start and wanted to know if its legit good stuff. thanks!

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bro, what was your take on the Super Osta? I am about to start and wanted to know if its legit good stuff. thanks!
Yes someone answer this, I am partial ;-)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just saw your stuff on Bios3training! ????????

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MattB88

MattB88

Awards
Lol yeah I saw that too. He should've snagged the super LGD too instead of the transformix liquid version.

banewayne

Awards
Super LGD is effective. You won't be disappointed. I'm on 6 weeks of use and it's working very well. I don't think using 15mg is necessary as suggested on the back of the bottle. Started with 5mg for first 4 weeks, bumped up to 10mg.