Dmz and dbol together...

nick43014

Awards
Is off the ****ing chain.
In week 8 of 12 week cycle. Kick started test cyp with test p the first 4 weeks. Weight went from 183 to 197 cleanly with Good diet. Plateaud At beginning of week 7 and I started 16 mg DMZ mid morning and 25 mg dbol preworkout. Pumps are INSANE. Strength is through the roof. And the dry gains from dmz are going great with the dbol and my AI. I normally run orals first thing but when test is in full swing, you really get that " on" feeling .Now at 202. 5 lean pounds in 1 week. Great combo in my opinion for sure.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Is off the ****ing chain.
In week 8 of 12 week cycle. Kick started test cyp with test p the first 4 weeks. Weight went from 183 to 197 cleanly with Good diet. Plateaud At beginning of week 7 and I started 16 mg DMZ mid morning and 25 mg dbol preworkout. Pumps are INSANE. Strength is through the roof. And the dry gains from dmz are going great with the dbol and my AI. I normally run orals first thing but when test is in full swing, you really get that " on" feeling .Now at 202. 5 lean pounds in 1 week. Great combo in my opinion for sure.
My kind of run !!!