asd dragonsblood

G

gamefuel200

Awards
anyone even heard of dragons blood. I've never done ph so i don't know what this is going to do or why i can't find info about this on the internet

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Nothing beats Tiger's blood though. Ask Charlie Sheen.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anyone even heard of dragons blood. I've never done ph so i don't know what this is going to do or why i can't find info about this on the internet
That is 4 or 5 methyls stacked. Don't use it, I wouldn't even use it.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
That is 4 or 5 methyls stacked. Don't use it, I wouldn't even use it.
I just looked up the profile. I don't understand why they didn't just throw in som Msten, Max-LMG and a few SARM's as well. Real men can stack 15 compounds at the same time.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just looked up the profile. I don't understand why they didn't just throw in som Msten, Max-LMG and a few SARM's as well. Real men can stack 15 compounds at the same time.
They must have changed it, used to be straight methyls with nothing else. Reccomended dosing was only on workout days and only 4 days a week lol

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
They must have changed it, used to be straight methyls with nothing else. Reccomended dosing was only on workout days and only 4 days a week lol
Seems logical. With that type of schedule (4 days a week), I could probably pulse this for 4-6 months.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I should tell the kids I'm only joking...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe I should tell the kids I'm only joking...
Come on man, pulsing it completely eliminates all side effects and shutdown lol
Seriously op, don't use this, it is not a beginners product. Hell, it isn't really a good idea for anyone regardless of experience. Start with something like epistane, halo, or even a sarm. Do your research before you jump on anything hormonal and know exactly what you are getting in to. This forum has all the info you will ever need, just gotta dig for it

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Ha! I just chuckled out loud.

Edit: I don't think I like the word chuckled now that I think about it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Supplements 0
R Anabolics 9
Full Awn Post Cycle Therapy 17