24 y/o starting first ph cycle

cali91

Awards
Hey y'all. Been a shadow on this site reading forums for the better part of 4 years. Finally made an account to ask something. So i decided to do my first ph cycle. Side note: everyone says they will do one cycle and then never again and end up doing tons. I am well aware. Maybe that will be me but my plan rn is one cycle, see what i keep after PCT, and never do again or at least a while.

So to the point: I plan on running a cycle to put on made gains and strength preferably dry. Do i cover all the bases (safety, right dosage, right ph, etc.)

PH: Super Mandro (1AD and Bergamottin) 3 caps a day for 30 days
On Cycle Support: ProteX (liver support, blood pressure support) 2 caps a day for 32 days
PCT: Post Cycle 3x (test boost, estrogen reduction, liver regeneration and detoxification) by Vital Labs 4 caps a day, in 2 doses at 2 pills each for 30 days starting at last day of PH.
Joint support: Joyful Joints 4 caps a day 45 days
Cortisol Control: SNS Reduce XT 4 caps a day 45 days during pct

Does this cover all the bases. Also if you have a better PH that is low toxicity or non-methylated you recommend please let me know! Trying to do this safely. Finally, should I add a test booster like DAA Max for PCT or is it overkill.

Final thing i forgot: I am not using a base supplement (dermacrine or super 4 andro) since i want to try and do the safest cycle possible. Will not doing a base supplement really make a huge difference.
Thanks Guys!

buttersstoch

buttersstoch

Awards
A serm is a must for any cycle if you are trying to be on the safe side... And I would definitely use some sort of test base so you dont feel like crap during your cycle.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your only going to run it for 30 days?

maxmuscle23

Awards
Epi is great for a first cycle. Methylated, yes. But it is mild and produces significant gains. One could gain 15lbs for a first cycle. The only way I would do the cycle you've listed is if you went up to 6-8 weeks and added in a sarm. Like LGD or Rad. Or osta if you are recomping. Not that your cycle is bad, it is just weak

cali91

Awards
from what i read, methylated should be run 4-5 weeks max for first timer, and 6-8 as an intermediate-advanced user. as for the serm, isnt the estrogen reduction in the pct good enough. i would have to run an otc serm as i have no method to get a pharmaceutical grade one. last, it seems the test bases i have seen are test and a ph (normally 4ad). as a first time user i would not want another source of ph's. could i use tribulis or a generic test booster from gnc as my base?

cali91

Awards
I've read that a test base should be used so that you dont feel like **** while on cycle. The logic behind it sounds wrong, as i dont know why you would have low t on a ph but for whatever reason it seems to be a big problem that cause lethargy

buttersstoch

buttersstoch

Awards
When you take an exogenous hormone your natural hormone production shuts down. That is the whole reason you take a pct..

maxmuscle23

Awards
A serm is not only for keeping estrogen sides at bay. It is no AI and will not rid your body of estrogen, it just blocks the receptors so that estrogen can't do anything that you wouldn't want it to do. If you come of a serm with no ai and high estrogen, you have a good chance of getting gyno. I would say the biggest reason you should use a serm, and probably the biggest reason everyone does, is to start your HPTA back up again. No AI will do this for you. You do not need Pharma grade, though it would be best, many RC cites have Tamox (Nolvadex), Clomid, Raloxifene, or Torem. I use Nolva just because it is what I feel has the most science behind it and when I first started its what I was referred to. Clomid is supposedly best for HPTA restart, though some studies I've seen say nolva is better. Ralox is pretty close to Nolva but is more expensive. I don't know much about Torem.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Epistane, P-Mag or Halo-Drol are good for 1st cycles.

I always carry out a pct with either nolva or clomid for any pro-hormone cycle.

SERM such as Nolva an AI such as Exotherm or Letrone by Black Lion Research and TEST Booster such as Viron would make for a great PCT.

It is important that you recover from your cycle to maintain your gains. also time on cycle plus pct = total time off, e.g. if you run a 4 week cycle with a 4 week pct then the total time off should be 8 weeks before starting another cycle.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
You may be right age but definitely just as misinformed as a 17year old. For being on here 4 years you should know any anabolic that is an active compound will shut your system down. And that no "natty test booster" will suffice as a base

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
You may be right age but definitely just as misinformed as a 17year old. For being on here 4 years you should know any anabolic that is an active compound will shut your system down. And that no "natty test booster" will suffice as a base
*This*

From now on i am always going to be using Test as a base and pro hormones as a kicker to allow for more solid gains.

PCT is a must for all steroids / pro -hormone based cycles.

cali91

Awards
Ok thanks guys. Any recommendations for an otc serm as the site im looking at ph for doesn't have serms

cali91

Awards
Also why are these guys ****ting on an on cycle test booster. This is what gets me confused. I see so many conflicting points.
Nvm cant post link not enough privilege

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also why are these guys ****ting on an on cycle test booster. This is what gets me confused. I see so many conflicting points.
Nvm cant post link not enough privilege
Serms are not otc, they are prescription drugs. An on cycle test booster should be bashed because it is absolutely useless. How are you going to boost natural test when you have no natural test to boost? You have a little reading to do before jumping on cycle. Hit me up with any questions, would be glad to give you some straight answers

maxmuscle23

Awards
What Yates said. I was gonna say that but it's your body not mine

Jason11111

Awards
First, I will state this and after you finish there is a 99% chance you will agree with me.

If you run one cycle you are going to run another cycle.

And as far as 1 andro I would look more at

330mg for 6 weeks

The gains kick in to full effect around 2.5 weeks in so if you stop at week 4 your not getting that much.

And you might not need a serm as this cycle isn't that harsh but if you don't run one you risk not having your hormones ever coming back to normal function.

I would stay on the safe side and get some clomid or nolva.

Google it and it won't be that hard to find a site.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
4 weeks is a waste of suppression. Building muscle is a long process, if you consider the increased glycogen and water weight worth it temporarily, by all means go for it.

cali91

Awards
Ok will do. Let me give this another few months before i jump in. Guess i will eventually run 6 weeks, but I was already looking at around $250. going to be at least $350+ now

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just watch for specials.. Or try something else that would give similar results for a cheaper price.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
He's 24 y/o, let him stick with the DHEA cycle for now, definitely increase the length of the cycle tho. When he turn 25 next year, then he can dapple into the stronger methylated PHs(Epi/Hdrol/Triumph and etc) and SARMs.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He's 24 y/o, let him stick with the DHEA cycle for now, definitely increase the length of the cycle tho. When he turn 25 next year, then he can dapple into the stronger methylated PHs(Epi/Hdrol/Triumph and etc) and SARMs.
Even better get the most out of his youth. Here's a good natty post

anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/273234-natty-stack-increase.html

MBZ

Awards
I would hold off a couple more months for sure and continue to do some more research. You've got your whole life ahead of you and this is a marathon, not a sprint.

First of all, I would ALWAYS run a test base. I might be a bit more old school but there are plenty of reasons. Any time you run any exogenous hormone you are going to shut down your own natural production. This may not seem like such a big deal since you have other anabolics in you, but it certainly can start to feel like a big deal once you start having all the sides of low test (lethargy, low libido, erectile issues, depression) and just generally feel like crap.

As far as pct, as already stated if you are truly concerned with being as safe as possible than go with a serm. They are not hard to find with a little bit of research.

Lastly I would also increase the length of the cycle to at least 6 weeks maybe even 8. The compound you are running is fairly mild and as long as you do pre, mid, and post cycle blood work (as anyone who is concerned with cycling as safely as possible should be doing anyways) than there should be no issue. If your mid cycle blood work flags anything, than you know to cut the cycle short but I highly doubt anything would be significantly altered if you keep your dose moderate.

Good luck and when you do finally decide to run it you should start a log!